It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 My sad dilemma... 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, I have been cleaning out my SoulSilver game and transferring the Pokemon I want to save over to my Gen V games so that I can restart it and do a new play through, since I started my old file almost three years ago, when it first came out. It turns out I have a ton of rare events and legendaries on the file, so I was overjoyed at finding them all! I even found the Spiky-Eared Pichu from Ilex Forest that can only be caught with the Shiny Pichu event. Unfortunately, I did a quick google search, and it turns out that the Spiky-Eared Pichu can not be transferred to a Gen V game, or even traded to another Gen IV at all. So it seems like I'm going to have to leave the poor little guy behind... I never actually used it in game, but it's certainly a very rare Pokemon, and a great trophy. Has anyone else ran into this problem before? Or does anyone still have their original Pichu from the event?

Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmm.... don't erase your game. ;)
You could always purchase another SS or even HG, since these games are kinda "old" and lost alot of value since their release.
~I started a new game on my HG, and accidently erased my first charizard, my first pokemon I got on my first game, Firered.
I thought I had traded it into my platinum, but after, I realized I erased it. :cry:

Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I just realized that I can simply trade the Shiny Pichu to my Pearl, and trade it back to get the Spiky-Eared Pichu all over again! Haha!

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]