It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Useful and Powerful Pokemon in Silver and Gold 

Which powerful pokemon do you think that it is helpful?
1.Typhlosion 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
2.Meganium 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3.Porygon or Ditto 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4. Red or Blue Gyarados 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5.Onix or Geodude 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
6.Togepi 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
7.Machop or Machoke or Machamp 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
8.Fearow 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
9.Dartini 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
10.Unknowns (Unowns) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4

Useful and Powerful Pokemon in Silver and Gold 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Useful Pokemon are to say is Typhlosion ,Ditto,Red or Blue Gyarados,Dartini,Togepi,Onix,Geodude,Meganium,Porygon and Fearow .

Now,for the suitable Pokemon for suitable out using powers.Typhlosion is suitable to learn Cut which helps to cut down the Trees.Meganium's Poison powder and Razor leaf are the Powerful Leaf type powers.Onix,Geodude and Machop or Machoke are suitable to learn Rock Smash which can used to smash rocks and Strength which can be used to move Boulders, Plus these Pokemon are Prowess in Rock Type.Porygon can steal and Change it's own type other any other types too,For an example; it can turn from Steel to Rock type.Both red and blue Gyarados,Goldeen or Seaking and Dartini are suitable to learn Surf, Plus these Pokemon are Prowess in Water Type.Spearow or Fearow can be prowess on Air and they are suitable to learn Fly which can be used to fly from one destination to another.Ditto and Porygon can be mostly useful too because Porygon can change it's type and Ditto can transform itself to another Pokemon.Togepi might be alike Baby but it also like Pikachu which can learn Moves and it won't betray it's leader and it also suitable to learn Flash which can be used to illuminate Dark areas like Caves.These Pokemon are useful in Silver or Gold,but I prefer that they are mostly useful in Silver. ;)

Hello Guys,I am 19+ and I'm a Pokemon Fan.I used to play Pokemon Gold and Silver version back then.After that,I started collecting All version of Pokemon games.I am officially from Australia but currently at Malaysia.I'll be happy to share informations about Pokemon.The pokemon which I desired much is Typhlosion and I skilled with playing other Online Philemon games back then too.I'm a Graphic game creator,which even led me to meet Tom Clancy,the one who creates most of the Combat games.I'm kind of obsessed with Pokemon. I will never forget the Times I had back then Playing these pokemon games.Still playing them too :P

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]