It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Operation Sunseed Nurturer 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

The third generation Pokémon games are my favorites in the whole franchise. I've played through them numerous times. As such, I have chosen to undertake a challenge befitting my knowledge and experience: beat the game and enter the hall of fame with only a single Sunkern. This road shall be treacherous, but I am not unprepared for the task. I have bred a Sunkern named Ulasht (well, sht is censored so Ulasnt). She is Hasty, has perfect HP, Attack, and Speed IVs, and has Chlorophyll. She knows Toxic, Leech Seed, Double Team, and Facade and holds a Focus Band. With the power of the Hate Seed at my command, all shall fall. The tales of our exploits shall be recorded here for your amusement as they occur.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:57 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Is it still in an egg so you can hatch it in ORAS and it will obey you?

Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:54 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Huh, didn't think of that. I guess I'll make some more eggs, then.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:47 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I DID IT, GUYS!!!

You have no idea how obnoxious this was to do. I'll write up some highlights eventually, but for now I shall simply leave you with the above image. (I tried using spoiler tags but they weren't working right for some reason. Let me know if the pic is too big.)

Mektar out.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Howeven.

Are you a wizard?

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I need to see the ending credits with Sunkern in all the scenes.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:23 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

How did you get past Glacia with her Frosslasses?

My word...I wish you could record this...

Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:53 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Well, my main strategy for the whole game was Double Team + Toxic or Leech Seed (yay tms), soft resetting if Ulasht fainted. But for the Elite Four, I needed to go a step further with X items. Most of their leads were easy enough to set up double teams on. Once all of her stats except attack were maxed, most things were OHKOd by Energy Ball. It was really fun.

Mektar out.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]