It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 My Pokemon Ranch MissingNO 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

One day, I went to go receive my daily Pokemon, when I got the message that the file was corrupted. Error code : (Don't remember)
I deleted it, then tried to start over, but still got the same glitch.
Can anyone tell me why this happened, and how to fix it?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:03 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I just received the same message with error code 103000. in the last few days I have been transferring my GBA pokemon to Diamond and Pearl. While doing this the game froze up a few times and after reaching 800+ pokemon I saved and shut it off. Later that day I was going to deposit more and it said it could not read the save file. I have at least 1500 hours tied up in the collection and I could never think to erase the save file. I have tried to re-download the game it self to both the system memory and the SD card but I get the same message. I have looked up the error code on support.nintendo.com and this is what it says:

Error Code: 103000
There was a problem registering the console to the WiiConnect24 service. What to do:

If you have multiple routers and/or modems, try to connect to no more than one router and one modem try connecting from another location.
If you are using only one modem or router, something on your network or from your Internet Service Provider is blocking the connection. You may need to contact your service provider for more information.
If you do not have the ability to connect from another location (such as a friend's house), please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may discuss available options.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or is it just me? I will have to call nintendo and see what they can do...

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]