It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Wait for Pokemon Battle Revolution 2? 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

So, I was talking with my brother last night and we both agreed that Pokemon Battle Revolution was an awesome game. The lovable strategy of Pokemon and the beautiful graphics of the Wii. So we started thinking we would buy it again. But, I would need to either find my old Pearl version (I lost it awhile ago) or buy a new one for around $10. I would also need to buy a new action replay (not using it for trading on this website, just to get awesome Pokes to have intense battles with on PBR quickly), a new DS, and Pokemon Battle Revolution itself. So I'm thinking all this would be about $100. I really want this again, but would it be worth to get Pearl and an Action Replay as like a bonus? And see, my 3DS wont accept old Action Replays so I'd need an older DS version. I'd probably borrow the DS from my neighbor for awhile. What do you think? Should I just wait for Pokemon Battle Revolution 2 to come out? Or should I go ahead and buy all the stuff?

Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
----------------------------------
Trading Thread
----------------------------------

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm not sure if there will be a Pokemon Battle Revolution 2, so I'd wait a while, see if there any plans for a PBR 2, and if not, then just buy the stuff.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]