It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 X-MEN LEGENDS 2 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hey people!
Taking a break from Sapphire and playin` X-men Legend 2 which I must say is excellent. I love X-men and have 100+ comics in the house.

Anyway, I`ve completed it and am playin through again. Anyone who has it know why some of the skills boxes are coloured green? I`m wondering why because they`re annoying me and they sometimes appear and disappear. Help will be appreciated :)

Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Man I love this game.I`m a big fan of the X-Men and I`m playing though the game again after I`ve beaten it the first time.

I think those green coloured skill points are additional points that you can get if you equip a character with a certain weapon (not those one of a kind weapons you get from Danger Room challenges).I can`t remember any examples but the equipment is oftenly found in the field or weapon caches.Hope I helped.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

:D
Thanks, that explains it! I do have Magneto`s Cloak on him or something like that! Thanks

By the way, what`s your fave team?

Mine`s is Storm, Nightcrawler(wit teleport frenzy glitch), Colossus and Phoenix. I`m playing through with the Forces of Nature team (Storm, Sunfire, Iceman and Magneto) - work great!

thanks again!

Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well ya know I had X-Men Legends but I haven't got around to buying Apocolypses Rath.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

It`s really good, you should get it. MUCH better than XML1, escept only one thing - Psylocke isn`t in it! I love her!! :(

By the way, it`s called Rise of Apocalypse ;)

Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah it sucks Psylocke isn't in Legends 2.

s.N.e.A.s.E.L wrote:
By the way, what`s your fave team?

I don't like using power-up teams like Forces of Nature although some of them have insane damage boosters (Age of Apocalypse + 100% additional melle damage ftw O_o).I usually use Iceman a lot as a ranged atacker (I know Iceman is desinged as a tank but he's just to weak for that function),if you spend enough points in his Focus he can cause some major damage with Freeze Beam and Cold Crush.I also like using Gambit as an energy - melle atacker and his Staff Assault is a very cool and powerfull atack.Juggernaut is an extremely good tank and can also dish out damage pretty quickly (his one of a kind weapon raises his movement) unlike Colossus who's just to slow (Colossus is good too but I just preffer Juggz more).Out of all the "psychic" characters I like using Magneto the most.He's just great.So my regular team is Magneto,Iceman,Gambit and Juggernaut.

I personally think Legends II is better than I,but II kinda rushed the storyline and didn't give out any intresting information on some characters (bosses and heroes).I also think they could've made some bosses look cooler and better,Holocaust and Sugarman especially.

Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

It`s really good, you should get it. MUCH better than XML1, escept only one thing - Psylocke isn`t in it! I love her!! :(

By the way, it`s called Rise of Apocalypse ;)

Sorry my mistake, I think I will get it for the psp if I get it for any system becuase then I could play X-men anywere.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]