It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 #psypoketrades 
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I've recently created a channel called #psypoketrades. Unlike #psypoke, this channel is strictly for trading and/or battling. Any and all discussion regarding trades/battles -- including requests -- should be discussed in this channel only. Likewise, #psypoke is only for general discussion.

Unlike #psypoke, #psypoketrades is rated E10+ -- this means no swearing, insulting, or obscene discussion. First offense results in an immediate kick; second offense, 24-hour ban; third offense, permanent ban. All other #psypoke rules are forced.

If you have any questions, please post. :)

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Last edited by Swift on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

added E10+ rule

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

how do i get to that "channel"? i havent seen any channels

Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:42 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

once the java app is fully loaded, and you see the psypoke chatroom, type /join #psypoketrades

Today, in the midst of foreplay, this girl tells me I am so hot, I respond "Ditto." She heatedly responds "I love ditto," to which I suavely reply "I didn't know you were into Pokemon. That may make you even sexier." She knows nothing about Pokemon, but I sure know how to kill the mood. FML

{dragonair}

Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:44 pm
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Someone has been so nice to upload a completely separate applet for the trading/battling: http://www.psypokes.com/chats.php

Go to the second applet, which begins with "if you wish to request".

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I suggested that this be made, and was kicked off the main channel for 'testing the admin's authority.' What a load of crap.

I'm glad you made it nfield, seeing as you and the other mods/admins get on well. Had anyone else made this, it would have been '*You have been kicked from #psypoke: (lol, what a g4y idea lolol)' so I'm glad that you made it instead of one of the ordinary members who have been discussing this for a while.

A quick question; is this channel exclusive for team building, or can we discuss it in the main channel? I don't want to go and launch a discussion about the effectiveness of Tyraniboah only to get kicked off again. :P

Again, thanks for making it, it really is useful for the site (or at least, the IRCgoers of the site. ;) )

Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:23 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

The channel is for trades/battles/wifi discussion only. If you want to talk generally about Pokemon (or any topic for that matter), you're best to go to #psypoke; however, it's not like this is strictly enforced. The only difference between the two channels is that trades/battles/wifi discussion may only take place in #trades.

And you're welcome :)

{dragonair}

Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:58 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

The problem is that every time I would get on to the main channel, they talk about random non-pokemon crap, and when I try to change the subject, they kick me for the fun of it. I'm hoping that won't happen here. Also, yeah, obsidian wolf, that is a load of crap. They actually encourage you to help expand the site through chats, then kick you out? :evil: :frustrated: :censored: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile YIM
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

I personally have no problem with people discussing PkMn in general in #psypoketrades, but it does have to be PkMn-related. If you find that you are having trouble getting help with something PkMn related in #psypoke, then yeah, come on over.

{dragonair}

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:30 pm
PROBATION
PROBATION

can you still make trading threads? or do you have to use that?

Thu May 08, 2008 6:26 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

We've never allowed users to make trading threads, so no.

Fri May 09, 2008 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]