8 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
9 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
10 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 9

Pokemon Turquoise Text RPG 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

POKEMON TURQUOISE:
Pokemon Turquoise is a great Community, though still growing, we are lacking the fun now because we have no yet enough members. TTRPG(Turquoise Text RPG) is our rpg game that is fun and interesting to many members here. I have come here to introduce many of you to the wonderful new region of Seresta. I know many of you will be interested so let me go in depth a little more to explain to all of you exactly what we want.
We have a very nice and accepting community that those who don't fit in elsewhere are always welcome. We have a bunch of art-crazed members so if you steal, it's an automatic 1-month suspension. We have a special fan-fic concerning the history of the region of Seresta.

TURQUOISE PROJECT:
We have an awesome project that we are going to make as fun for all. If you are interested in doing art, your place in the forums is here. We are mainly concerned with making new shinies we are going to use in our special rpg game. We are also concentrating on making up new moves and ideas for new pokemon. We are searching for quality fakemon drawers to help us with spriting the new pokemon. So far we have 2 good spriters and we hope to have more in order to hurry the process so we can include them in the new rpg.

TURQUOISE TEXT RPG:
An awesome game I have constructed. It's very pleasing to many members and is what our unique community will always cherish. We are always happy for those who come to play the game, because we know that they will love it and become better friends with the community. I hope that all interested will come and join our fun community.

Conclusion:
In conclusion, I would like to say that we are a caring community, not likely to cause trouble with anyone. We hope to see all welcome there.

LINK TO FORUMS:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Tur ... hp?act=idx

There is also a poll for you to rate what you think of the forums.
Please rate ?/10
Rate with honesty please.

Sincerely, :)
~Chronicler~

Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:38 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

A lot of new additions to the rpg have been made, such as D/P pokemon which are now common throughout the rpg. The forums themselves are lots of fun to be in and everyone is nice and fun to talk to. We are doing pretty good on the Turquoise project to so if you want to see how that is coming along, feel free to. :)

Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
We have a bunch of art-crazed members so if you steal, it's an automatic 1-month suspension.

i would ban them permanently.

your site's banner is...ugly. i'm sorry.

and why does nothing show up when i click on a link to a forum? is it a registered users only thing? if it is, change it (if you can).

other than that...i think your forum is okay.

7.5/10

Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When I click on the link, everything shows up for me, even when I'm not logged in. If the link in thenpost doesn't work, click on the messed up banner in my sig.

Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]