It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Mektar's Pokemon Emporium Revived 
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

After a very long hiatus, I'm bringing this thread back.

I am currently looking for these Pokemon:
Defense Deoxys
Shinies

I am currently offering these Pokemon:
NEW: SHINY Tepig!!!
Almost any legendary (I have two of many of them, so you can pick your Nature)
Hidden Grotto stuff
Most basic stuff

Shoot me a PM to set up a trade if you want something of mine or have something I want.
FC = 0991-5304-6514

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Last edited by Mektar on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have a bold UT cressalia, what would you offer for it?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Option 1: my Bashful UT Cresselia holding a Master Ball
Option 2: my Timid UT Giratina (from platinum)

I prefer Option 1. I also have a legit shiny Farfetch'd, but I want to keep it due to the remote possibility of an evolution for it in Gen V.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Alright thanks - If you need anything else - whether it's shiny or not, just let me know.

Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8) and I work graveyard. So the best time to contact me is 8am-12noon(I might be working outside) or 8pm-9:30pm Mon-Sat.
Pearl - Loki 3180 2509 3375

-I am a Shiny Breeder and can breed one if you PM me.
My Shiny Trading thread:http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=26723

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:57 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I changed my mind about the Misdreavus. Now I want a Larvitar

Mektar out.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i can get you the larvitar diglett and tentacool take me about a day what would you offer?

i am after a celebi or deoxys if you have them [tradeback would also be nice]

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:12 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

*BUMP*

Edited the OP. Look there.

Mektar out.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]