It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Pegir's Trading Thread 
Fails at life
Fails at life

well, im not exactly banned, but according to my label, just Illiterate...
Also, can i have a Root Fossil for zangoose?

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:50 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

To anyone reading this, I will soon edit my list to include my Berries and TM's, for those who want it. I was unable to do so last time, due to my 3rd change of plans (I blame my parents). If you read my last post, you should also know that in Singapore, you were only allowed to have 15 minute sessions. I was able to have 3 of those, since it was 2:00 A.M. at the time (I was waiting for my 4:00 A.M. flight, k?), but it took forever for the pages to load, so I didn't bother with a fourth. Plus they didn't provide chairs, meaning I had to stand up for an hour at 2:00 in the morning when I am dead tired. Well after that, I boarded a plane to Moscow, and now I just got back from an airport in Moscow so I'm back home, but I still will be unable to trade until I am in Chicago, which is in 8 days. Sorry for another change of plans! :)

@ AnimeFreak_98: Oh...then it must have been your avatar! It was probably too big! Well, I'm glad, I was expecting you to have a friend PM or something but okay this is good too! Anyways, yes, I will gladly trade a Root Fossil for a Zangoose. To sum it up, terms of our trade will be:
Time/Date: PM in 7 days (so that we can figure something out).
Pokemon Traded: (Regice @ Big Pearl for Cherrim) (UselessPkmn @ Root Fossil for Zangoose)

Anything else? A Magmortar would make my day, if you are willing to trade for another item/legend.

Thanks,
-Pegir

Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I could trade you a Magmar with a Magmariser, Its not EV trained or anything though, would this do? If so I would love a Manaphy, although if your unwilling to part with it, a Soul Silver Groudon or a Rayquaza would be great. :)

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'm sorry InstantBacon, but that post and the second half of the one 10 posts before this only apply to AnimeFreak_98, because of our previous trades. But if you have something I am looking for (from the first post) please reply soon.
Thanks,
-Pegir

Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:55 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nah, that's fine. I thought it was a be a bit too good to be true. I'm afraid I don't have any of your "wanted"s at the moment but thanks anyway :)

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I Have A Hacked ARCEUS I'm Willing to part with

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Pegir, even though I don't have any of those Legendaries, I would still like to trade if possible. I would trade you a Sudowoodo or a Togepi for any Non-Legendary Water Pokemon levels 20-30, if possible.

Edit: Never mind I already traded with someone.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thank you to everyone who has been at least viewing this, I am getting closer to finishing!

@InstantBacon: It's okay, but if you do, offer me, k?

@VeemonDude: That's GREAT! You own a God that you are willing to trade? So, what do want for it? Since it is hacked, then I will allow you to as for up to 3 Pokemon, all holding a unique item. May I suggest the Weather Trio with Rare Candy, Sacred Ash, and Heart Scales (aka, my favorite legendary group and favorite 3 items). If not, then what do you want? Please reply soon or PM me!

@TrainerChris: Haha, alright. Sorry, btw. I only want what is on my "Wanted List." But thanks anyways! Btw, I'm glad to see you changed your Signature! Welcome to Psypoke!

Thanks guys, keep offering,
-Pegir

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
Thank you to everyone who has been at least viewing this, I am getting closer to finishing!

@InstantBacon: It's okay, but if you do, offer me, k?

@VeemonDude: That's GREAT! You own a God that you are willing to trade? So, what do want for it? Since it is hacked, then I will allow you to as for up to 3 Pokemon, all holding a unique item. May I suggest the Weather Trio with Rare Candy, Sacred Ash, and Heart Scales (aka, my favorite legendary group and favorite 3 items). If not, then what do you want? Please reply soon or PM me!

@TrainerChris: Haha, alright. Sorry, btw. I only want what is on my "Wanted List." But thanks anyways! Btw, I'm glad to see you changed your Signature! Welcome to Psypoke!

Thanks guys, keep offering,
-Pegir

The only bad thing is its not an event one for HG/SS Its just hacked And its a shiny hacked

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:50 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

UPDATE TO EVERYONE: CHANGE OF PLANS! IN 3 DAYS I CAN TRADE! PLEASE MAKE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS IF WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!

@ Veemondude: Oh. So you mean it's, like completely obvious it is hacked? Like a DPP one? Oh jeez. But, since you told me, I'll still let you have 3 Pokemon and 3 Items! Yes, the deal will NOT be lowered because of your honesty. So what would you like? What I proposed or something else? Anything you want. Also, when should we trade? I will be able to trade in 3 days, from 12:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. What Time Zone do you live in? And finally, what is you trading information (IGN and FC). Please respond asap.

Thanks,
-Pegir

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
UPDATE TO EVERYONE: CHANGE OF PLANS! IN 3 DAYS I CAN TRADE! PLEASE MAKE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS IF WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!

@ Veemondude: Oh. So you mean it's, like completely obvious it is hacked? Like a DPP one? Oh jeez. But, since you told me, I'll still let you have 3 Pokemon and 3 Items! Yes, the deal will NOT be lowered because of your honesty. So what would you like? What I proposed or something else? Anything you want. Also, when should we trade? I will be able to trade in 3 days, from 12:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. What Time Zone do you live in? And finally, what is you trading information (IGN and FC). Please respond asap.

Thanks,
-Pegir

I Have two arceus (Hacked) But if you would like one over the other i will say the stats and i will take the weather trio
I live in Atlantic time zone and my FC:0432-2965-8293

I'm able to trade whenever as long as my internet works

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

UPDATE TO EVERYONE: I may be getting an ARCEUS soon (as you can read by this post) thus I will not be accepting offers from anyone other than VeemonDude. Thank you.

@VeemonDude: No, its okay. Either is fine! And are you sure about the "Atlantic Time Zone" thing? Because that means you either live in Canada, Greenland, or South America? Well if you do, how about in two days at 9:00 P.M. for you (which is 7:00 P.M. for me). Well that means the terms of our trade is:
Time/Date:Tuesday, August 3rd (two days) @ 9:00 P.M. (7:00 P.M. for me)
Pokemon: (Kyogre @ Rare Candy for [Useless Pokemon]) (Rayquaza @ Sacred Ash for Arceus) (Groudon @ Heart Scale for [Useless Pokemon])

Correct me if there are any mistakes, or if you would like to change the Time/Time Zone.
Thanks,
-Pegir

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
UPDATE TO EVERYONE: I may be getting an ARCEUS soon (as you can read by this post) thus I will not be accepting offers from anyone other than VeemonDude. Thank you.

@VeemonDude: No, its okay. Either is fine! And are you sure about the "Atlantic Time Zone" thing? Because that means you either live in Canada, Greenland, or South America? Well if you do, how about in two days at 9:00 P.M. for you (which is 7:00 P.M. for me). Well that means the terms of our trade is:
Time/Date:Tuesday, August 3rd (two days) @ 9:00 P.M. (7:00 P.M. for me)
Pokemon: (Kyogre @ Rare Candy for [Useless Pokemon]) (Rayquaza @ Sacred Ash for Arceus) (Groudon @ Heart Scale for [Useless Pokemon])

Correct me if there are any mistakes, or if you would like to change the Time/Time Zone.
Thanks,
-Pegir

Yes i live in canada and that is okay with me 9:00 PM August 3rd

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

UPDATE TO EVERYONE: Arceus trade is now officially a deal. Sorry. I will edit my original post to accommodate this change. Many thanks to VeemonDude!

@ VeemonDude: Okay thanks! See you then! Don't for get to register my trading info! Also, your IGN is "VeemonDude' right?

Thanks,
-Pegir

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
UPDATE TO EVERYONE: Arceus trade is now officially a deal. Sorry. I will edit my original post to accommodate this change. Many thanks to VeemonDude!

@ VeemonDude: Okay thanks! See you then! Don't for get to register my trading info! Also, your IGN is "VeemonDude' right?

Thanks,
-Pegir

No my ign is veemondude4321

Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:15 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@VeemonDude: Okay so: (0432-2965-8293) (veemondude4321)
Mine is in my first post in the rules.

Okay, see you soon.
-Pegir

EDIT: Update! I have added about 30 new items in the TM's. Berries, and Other Selected Battle Items categories.

Last edited by Pegir on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
@VeemonDude: Okay so: (0432-2965-8293) (veemondude4321)
Mine is in my first post in the rules.

Okay, see you soon.
-Pegir

EDIT: Update! I have added about 30 new items in the TM's. Berries, and Other Selected Battle Items categories.

I Also Have A Hacked Mew

Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:02 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

UPDATE: I may be trading for a Mew, depending on VeemonDude's wishes. However, offers will still be open until he decides if he wants to trade it.
@VeemonDude: Ah, that's nice to know! Are you willing to trade it? Well, I really don't want to have to enter and exit the trading thing twice, so how about 2 more with 2 items (it's hacked, right?)? I have gone to your trading thread and I see you are looking for a Glaceon(f). I can provide one, unless you are looking for a specific Nature/Level? In that case, how about the Uber Bird Twins (Lugia and Ho-oh). I'll add a Lum Berry (for you to grow more), and Leftovers. If you are okay with this then that means the terms of our trade are:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time/Date:
Tuesday, August 3rd (two days)
9:00 P.M. (7:00 P.M. for me)
Pokemon:
Kyogre @ Rare Candy for [Useless Pokemon]
Rayquaza @ Sacred Ash for Arceus
Groudon @ Heart Scale for [Useless Pokemon]
Glaceon or Lugia @ Lum Berry for Mew
Ho-oh @ Leftovers for [Useless Pokemon])
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want a better deal, by all means ask. But remember they are hacked, and not worth as much as event or legit. Correct me if there are any mistakes, or if you would like to change the items, or if you would like to edit the terms, or if you want to cancel the Mew trade, or if you would like to change the time.
Thanks in advance,
-Pegir

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
UPDATE: I may be trading for a Mew, depending on VeemonDude's wishes. However, offers will still be open until he decides if he wants to trade it.
@VeemonDude: Ah, that's nice to know! Are you willing to trade it? Well, I really don't want to have to enter and exit the trading thing twice, so how about 2 more with 2 items (it's hacked, right?)? I have gone to your trading thread and I see you are looking for a Glaceon(f). I can provide one, unless you are looking for a specific Nature/Level? In that case, how about the Uber Bird Twins (Lugia and Ho-oh). I'll add a Lum Berry (for you to grow more), and Leftovers. If you are okay with this then that means the terms of our trade are:
Time/Date:
Tuesday, August 3rd (two days)
Pokemon:
Glaceon or Lugia @ Lum Berry for Mew
Ho-oh @ Leftovers for [Useless Pokemon])

If you want a better deal, by all means ask. But remember they are hacked, and not worth as much as event or legit. Correct me if there are any mistakes, or if you would like to change the items, or if you would like to edit the terms, or if you want to cancel the Mew trade, or if you would like to change the time.
Thanks in advance,
-Pegir

I'll Take the glaceon and instead of Ho-oh i would like a Blaziken and I Really don't care of nature/level so if you think this is fair lets trade

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey I will trade you an Old Gateau for a Masterball

Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

UPDATE: The Mew trade is now closed (unless VeemonDude wants to change something)
@VeemonDude: Oh, a Blaziken? That's cool, as long as you don't care about nature/level/etc. (which you don't). Okay, well that finalizes our deal, unless you have a hacked Celebi or Deoxys, lol. So the terms of our trade are:
Time/Date:
Tuesday, August 3rd (one day)
Pokemon:
Glaceon @ Lum Berry for Mew
Blaziken @ Leftovers for [Useless Pokemon])

Anyways, when we are trading, please make sure that these Pokemon are traded exactly as it appears here. I'm very picky about that! So we will trade in that order, with Kyogre @ Rare Candy for [Useless Pokemon] first, and Blaziken @ Leftovers for [Useless Pokemon] Correct me if there are any mistakes, or if you would like to change the items, or if you would like to edit the terms, or if you want to cancel the Mew trade, or if you would like to change the time.

@Kamilyn: Oh hey, what's up? Sorry, I have enough Masterballs/Old Gateaus and I am not trading for items. If you have any of the Pokemon listed in the "Wanted" Section, then please tell me! Just PM me or reply here in this thread. Happy trading.

Thanks guys,
-Pegir

Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
UPDATE: The Mew trade is now closed (unless VeemonDude wants to change something)
@VeemonDude: Oh, a Blaziken? That's cool, as long as you don't care about nature/level/etc. (which you don't). Okay, well that finalizes our deal, unless you have a hacked Celebi or Deoxys, lol. So the terms of our trade are:
Time/Date:
Tuesday, August 3rd (one day)
Pokemon:

Anyways, when we are trading, please make sure that these Pokemon are traded exactly as it appears here. I'm very picky about that! So we will trade in that order, with Kyogre @ Rare Candy for [Useless Pokemon] first, and Blaziken @ Leftovers for [Useless Pokemon] Correct me if there are any mistakes, or if you would like to change the items, or if you would like to edit the terms, or if you want to cancel the Mew trade, or if you would like to change the time.

Thanks guys,
-Pegir

So we trade in this exact order? Kyogre-Useless pokemon,Rayquaza-Arceus,Groudon-Useless pokemon,Glaceon-Mew,Blaziken-Useless pokemon?
Also do you want any tm on them?Master Balls?just tell me if you want a tm on each or a master ball on each or a mix.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:43 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Update: Considering the unreliability of the Internet here (I am in my cousin's house in Chicago), trading and Psypoke checking will be difficult. Thus please be patient (again) until I am home in a week or so. Anyways, I may soon be getting a Celebi and thus I may only need a Deoxys. Please be sure to know this and make proper changes.
@VeemonDude: I am so sorry! I had some WiFi problems and I couldn't get on until 7:47 P.M. The Internet here is so unreliable! Well as embarrassing as this is, the trade MUST go on! So how about tommorow at 9:00 P.M. again? Like I said I am so sorry! Oh and to answer your question: yes exactly in that order. Also, I would prefer MasterBalls on each if possible, please. Anyways, so the terms (again) of our trade are:
Time/Date:
Wednesday, August 4th (one day)
Pokemon:
Rayquaza @ Sacred Ash/[b] for [b]Arceus

Thanks, and sorry again!
-Pegir

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok tomorrow at 9/7 and I also have gotten a deoxys if you're interested He's Gone

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

UPDATE:I may be getting a Celebi soon, (Jester) meaning that soon I will only need a Deoxys. Thanks everyone for reading this or offering. Please help me finish this! Even data trading is OK! You can keep whatever I give you, if you data trade!

@VeemonDude:Hey are you sure your IGN is "veemondude4321" because only "veemond" will fit...You don't seem to be on...Oh and, haha it's ok about the Deoxyxs.

-Pegir

Last edited by Pegir on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next