It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Pegir's Trading Thread 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

That's my ign but if it doesn't fit you can shorten it to VMD. Also I am not on yet because it is not 9/7 yet

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

UPDATE: I have closed the deal on the Celebi. I will be trading it to Jester. No more deals/offers can be made. All that's left: Deoxys! Thanks guys!

@VeemonDude: Um. Have you traded before? In order to trade I will need EXACTLY what you named your player...
-VEEMONDUDE4321
-VeemonDude4321
-veemondude4321
-veemondude
-VMD
-VMD4321
-Vmd4321
-vmd4321
-etc.

Capitalization does count (I think) and so does punctuation. So if your IGN (which means "In-Game-Name" by the way) is "V.M.D." then I need to know. My IGN is "Ganesh". That is as specific as you can get. The G is capitalized while the rest are lowercase and there is no punctuation. Anyways, I'll be waiting for your reply. If you don't reply by 6:30, then we'll postpone the trade until tomorrow. So I will wait at 6:50 P.M.-7:10 P.M. both today and tomorrow. Please reply soon so we don't have to drag this on even longer. It's okay, though, since I'm guessing this is your first time. Anyways, reply asap.
Thanks,
-Pegir

Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Pegir wrote:
UPDATE: I have closed the deal on the Celebi. I will be trading it to Jester. No more deals/offers can be made. All that's left: Deoxys! Thanks guys!

@VeemonDude: Um. Have you traded before? In order to trade I will need EXACTLY what you named your player...
-VEEMONDUDE4321
-VeemonDude4321
-veemondude4321
-veemondude
-VMD
-VMD4321
-Vmd4321
-vmd4321
-etc.

Capitalization does count (I think) and so does punctuation. So if your IGN (which means "In-Game-Name" by the way) is "V.M.D." then I need to know. My IGN is "Ganesh". That is as specific as you can get. The G is capitalized while the rest are lowercase and there is no punctuation. Anyways, I'll be waiting for your reply. If you don't reply by 6:30, then we'll postpone the trade until tomorrow. So I will wait at 6:50 P.M.-7:10 P.M. both today and tomorrow. Please reply soon so we don't have to drag this on even longer. It's okay, though, since I'm guessing this is your first time. Anyways, reply asap.
Thanks,
-Pegir

You don't need the exact name of the player, as I have added people as random names and still traded with the person, And yes this is my first time trading this much in years (I Believe last time was 08) and I Failed epically i thought IGN Meant the website Lol well if you need my in-game name its caleb and old little deoxys has come back and this one has arrived from Kanto and I think it might be legit(Can't tell its from a foreign country and if you are interested i'm looking for any event pokemon and this time lets keep it at chosen time. 6:50-7:10 is the trading time? If it is I'm okay with it. But not any time before or after.(I Waited half an Hour after nine last time)

Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@VeemonDude: Actually, I think we should just terminate this trade. I have just received all three: Mew, Deoxys, and Arceus.
So I'm sorry, but this was a huge waste of time because 4 days have gone by, and I've wasted about 2 hours. Most of it was my fault, but I think you should trade with someone else. Anyways, no hard feelings.

UPDATE: Yes! I am completely done with my trading thread. Thank you to ALL who helped me! Jester's trade is still pending but after that I will be done!

Thanks,
Pegir

Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3