It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Important Pokemon Stadium thread! (please read) 
Lite Four
Lite Four

I'd like to ask everyone to put either (DPP) [generation 4 threads, these include HGSS] or (BW) at the end of your topic title. To set an example I'm going to edit a few threads to try to get people to catch on. If I rename your thread with the wrong generation, please edit the title. To do this, simply just edit your first post.

This is to prevent confusion since DPPHGSS are NOT directly compatible with BW!!!!!!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

May sound like a obvious question but is it staying as one topic per person meaning 1 topic over 2 Gens (putting "DPPHGSS / BW" at the end of the topic) or making a new one for B/W?

Looking for UNHATCHED Manaphy egg. Will trade anything in my trading thread or PM me
FC: 1076 5550 2837

Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:42 am
Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan

Jester wrote:
May sound like a obvious question but is it staying as one topic per person meaning 1 topic over 2 Gens (putting "DPPHGSS / BW" at the end of the topic) or making a new one for B/W?

Two threads per person would be a nightmare. If you want to trade on both versions, it'd be fine to mark Gen IV AND V in your topic title, and have your lists separated in your topic.

The premise behind this was to make it easier for people browsing who may be looking for trades in only a specific game.

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

What if your thread offers both generation trades? Like mine now does. Would I put nothing, or both?

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Azure wrote:
What if your thread offers both generation trades? Like mine now does. Would I put nothing, or both?

the answer to your question below =)

Serpentsounds wrote:
Jester wrote:

Two threads per person would be a nightmare. If you want to trade on both versions, it'd be fine to mark Gen IV AND V in your topic title, and have your lists separated in your topic.

The premise behind this was to make it easier for people browsing who may be looking for trades in only a specific game.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]