It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Werewolf XVI Dreams and realities 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Flygon is also 4x weak to ice

However No One said that the werewolf was weak to Ice, you just assumed that

And if Ice hit the werewolf but didn't severely injury it, maybe its resistant to ice....

Also don't forget.......

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Flygon is 4x weak to ice but Dare234 was a werewolf in the Dream World remember? So most likely it wasn't him. While true just because I hit him/her with ice beam does not mean it was super effective but think about it if you came face to face to a deadly blood-sucking werewolf-dragonair and you knew ice beam wouldn't you use it? Wailords aren't stupid I'm pretty sure they have some common sense. :violin:

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alright...now looking no one really implied that using Ice Beam is effective so I did only assumed that. But I also said that Wailord have many destructive STAB-powered Water-type moves, why did he use Ice Beam? (Edit: a thought just hit me: it could have been 2 werewolves in action together!)
No one said anything about Iron Tail either, you just assumed that. I think that the move Iron Tail only temporally turns the user's tail metal-hard, but won't actually turn it into steel and...*rambles on and on about his theories of Pokemon world physics*
*After hours of rambling* This round is more like a debate of the ghosts, where are the voters? o_O
But seeing that this game is almost over...I'm very much looking forward to Bat Master's next Werewolf!
Top suspects:
Shuckle-rock$ the Dragonair
Jaypokes the innocent-looking Pichu

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Simplified List That Everyone Seemed To Ignore Last Time wrote:
2. (1) Shuckle-rock$ {dragonair}
4. (0) Dare234 {flygon}
5. (0) Lord Bass {drifblim}
6. (0) Jaypokes {pichu}
10. (0) torchie13125 {blaziken} and {dusknoir}
11. (1) Thundawave {luxray} and Image
12. (0) Edoc'sil {gengar}

im voting for Shuckle-Rock$ due to the fact ice is strong against only him and Dare234 who was already a werewolf in the dream making it highly unlikly for him to be one twice but he is suspect number 2 on my list

Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I am voting for Shuckle-Rock$. My reasons haven't really changed: Dragonair lives near lakes, can control the weather, and can use iron tail.

Simplified List That Everyone Seemed To Ignore Last Time wrote:
2. (2) Shuckle-rock$ {dragonair}
4. (0) Dare234 {flygon}
5. (0) Lord Bass {drifblim}
6. (0) Jaypokes {pichu}
10. (0) torchie13125 {blaziken} and {dusknoir}
11. (1) Thundawave {luxray} and Image
12. (0) Edoc'sil {gengar}

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The dream world is no longer tied to reality deaths in the real world no longer mean death is the dreamworld because the dream world has already been won
"We had few voters this time" said Luxray only 3 got their votes in on time and the tally is for dragonair to die he was not mad but knew he could fight it but before he could even start his rampage an ice beam came in and ko'ed the werewolf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the meeting they went on with thier daily lives and then noticed that flygon
was entngled in grass he went to look at flygon's face and just saw emptiness
Flygon was dead and apparently he was strangled by the entangling grass

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream) Guilty as charged
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor}(Dream)
4.Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham}(Dream) Entangled and strangled
5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream)
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream)
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Scared, confused and Dead Image (dream)

Please do not wait until the last minute to vote, also, do not forget to vote
you have until this friday at one to vote for who you think the werewolf is

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow you guys finally found out i was a werewolf. I still couldnt believe how long i survived- I thought i was doomed since round 3!

Also, I did not kill anyone in rounds 1 or 3. :shock:

Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jeez, if only you guys had believed me.... T_T I even mentioned him in the first round. But no, everybody wanted me dead.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

>_<
I keep forgetting to vote...
Okay, I think... Jaypokes, because
1. No one of us are Grass types (Okay, Exeguttor is, but he's Dream World, and it doesn't count anymore)
2. He's small enough to go under the foliage to look for vines.
3. He can climb for vines that are still growing.
4. He's diminutive and cute, meaning that Flygon could have been tricked into being a willing volunteer for his own death.
Jaypokes-1

Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think that the Attack is Grass Knot, which is learned By
Pichu {pichu} AND ........ wait, Only Pichu can Learn Grass Knot

I was Totally Right 8-)
Just call me Sherlock Holmes

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeesss, the cute innocent Pichu who is Nastily Plotting to destroy us all, killed Flygon with Grass Knot!
And apparently Jaypokes pulled out the last resort of werewolves: voting for his fellow werewolf to make himself less suspicious.
Remember that my top suspects are Shuckle-rock$ and Jaypokes? Now I'm only waiting for justice to be done to the last werewolf. Congratulations in advance for winning another Werewolf game! :D

Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

My vote goes to Jaypokes as the move was probably grass knot which can be learned by Pichu so the score is...

Jaypokes 2

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Dare was definitely killed by Grass Knot. And yes, I agree with what everyone else said (because I was going to research it but then found all the answers here). Also, everyone has been keeping an eye on him since the first killing. Therefore, I think that Pichu must have done it.

Jaypokes: 3

Sprite Collection

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The List wrote:
1. /vXv\ Hypno Image and Umbreon Image (Dream) Hypno is now battered, bruised and dead
2. Shuckle-rock$ Dragonair {dragonair} and Dragonite {dragonite} (Dream) Guilty as charged
3. Wailord_2 Wailord {wailord} and Exeggutor {exeggutor}(Dream)
4.Dare234 Flygon {flygon} and Medicham {medicham}(Dream) 5. Lord Bass Drifblim {drifblim} and Xatu {xatu} (Dream)
6. Jaypokes Pichu {pichu} and Beldum {beldum} (Dream) busted
7. Mr. Dude Charmander {charmander} and Serperior Image (Dream)
8. rex09 Metagross {metagross} and Skarmory {skarmory} (Dream)
9. ShinyLucario Lucario {lucario} and Zoroark Image (Dream)
10. torchie13125 (torchie) Blaziken {blaziken} and Dusknoir {dusknoir} (Dream)
11. Thundawave (Thunda) Luxray {luxray} and Chandelure Image (Dream)
12. Edoc'sil (Edoc) Gengar {gengar} and Hypno Image (dream)

I know i said the deadline was friday but i may as well end it now because there is a majority. everybody knew pichu had done it and much faster than it started it is all over with a simple shadow ball from gengar pichu the last werewolf was no more the main game is now over.

I have a surprise for the winners that will be pm'ed to them ASAP. thank you for participating in my game. For all who have not done so feel free to critique and rate how i did for the first time writing a werewolf game. not just one sentence either, tell me what i did right and/or what you liked, what i did wrong i.e. where you thought i screwed up. In case I decide to GM another werewolf game again. nicely done

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Excellent game, although the dream world was a little confusing, also I liked how you followed my Moveset clue idea, start with a common move (Rain dance), then get progressively tighter (Grass Knot), Also thats why I force everyone in my games to be fully evolved Pokemon, also To be honest Jaypokes was only a hunch. as Dragonair, pichu, and Luxray learn Rain Dance, Thunder, and Iron tail, Plus you didn't actually Suggest thunder as a clue, so that spreads the field wider to lucario are of which ended up dead spare luxray, meaning that the werewolves did a good job surviving till the last two turns.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Congrats to the winners. Unfortunately, I had both werewolves pinned from the first round, as Aquadude later wound up telling me, but nobody listens, lol.

I thought you had interesting ideas. However, please improve your grammar and spelling a bit more - it makes the stories easier to understand.

And this is my two cents, but I dislike putting moveset clues, as there's little thought necessary as to who may have done it (which still took forever, lol). When I hosted, I didn't put any clues whatsoever, except for the one I gave to /vXv\ for being resurrected. *shrug* Just in general, clues seem to not work out as well as the GM hopes (look at past werewolf games to see what I mean).

Maybe a clue once every two rounds?? And properly vague and ominous, too :D

Overall, I'd say it was a pretty fun game; if everyone enjoyed playing (as I'm sure they did), then it's successful.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5