It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Personal Trainer's Thread [Gen 1 - Gen 6] 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This is my first time making a real trainer and not just for fun so it probably won't be that great. I will be making 8 gym leaders and an Elite Four for this so be ready this is the first gym. Oh yeah this is a revisit to the Kanto Region so to speak.
Gym #1
Saffron City Gym - Fighting Type

Gym Trainers
Youngster Archibald
Before battle: Fighting types are strong!!!
Machop lv. 10
~Low Kick
~Karate Chop
~Leer
~Focus Energy

If you win: You're stronger then my fighting types!

If you lose: See fighting types are strong

Black Belt Mikel

Before battle: I Fight like Fighting types!

Mankey lv 11

~Low Kick
~Fury Swipes
~Focus Energy
~Leer

If you win: You may have beaten me but our leader is stronger.

Ifyou lose: Fighting types always win!

Leader Kiyo

Background: After a long training session in Mt. Mortar the Karate Master is back in Saffron City and was finally accepted as a gym leader.

Before Battle: I am the Karate Master, Kiyo and the Leader of this gym. Are you ready? Begin Battle. Hiya!

Tyrouge lv 15
~Tackle
~ Foresight
~ Rock Smash
~ Fake Out

Hitmonlee lv 20
~ Foresight
~ tackle
~ Return
~ Rock Smash

If you win: Good job challenger you have won the {insert name of a good badge here} Badge and now that you have beaten me you may want to travel West to Celadon City that is where the nearest gym is. Good Luck on the rest of your challenges

If you lose: Oh well my fighting types are too strong it appears Better luck next time!

TM 94 Rock Smash
Badge

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Last edited by Wailord_2 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Kull Tow, the dark/ghost gym of gym of the Oren region. (last one!)

The gym is a straightforward gauntlet of trainers. Since there are so many I won't go into details, but the first trainer uses Ninetales, Gengar, and Crobat. Second trainer uses Weavile, Honchkrow, and Mismagius. Third trainer uses Dusknoir, Bannette, and Mightyena. 4th trainer uses Spiritomb, Drifblim, and Drapion. 5th battle is a double battle. Each trainers has a Scrafty, a Bisharp, and Cofagrigus.

Leader: Stewart
Appearance: Straight dark hair slightly past the tops of his ears. A simple black long-sleeved shirt, dark jeans, and black dress-shoes.
"Kull town is very peaceful because I take on all the hoodlums as gym trainers."
{absol} lvl 49 (super luck and razor claw)
NightSlash/PsychoCut/SwordsDance/Stone Edge
Sets up with a couple SwordsDances, then attacks. Stone edge for bugs, psycho cut for fighters.
{sableye} lvl 48
Fakeout/Swagger/Shadow Claw/Psych Up
Fakeout first turn of course. Then swagger. Uses shadowclaw until opponent is no longer confused. Uses swagger again, then psych up. Shadow claw spam again.
{dusknoir} lvl 49
Will-O-Wisp/Taunt/Sucker Punch/Fire Punch
Burns, taunts, punches away. Fire punch for bugs and fighters.
Image lvl 51
Sunny Day/Will-O-Wisp/Hex/Flamethrower
Sets up sun, burns, and then attacks with most effective attack. Hex STAB and boosted by opponents burn. Flamethrower STAB and boosted by sun.
{houndoom} lvl 50
Sunny Day/Dark Pulse/Flamethrower/Solar Beam
Sun and destroy.
"This is badge number eight for you? Go demolish the league for me."

Rewards: Shade badge, Dark Pulse TM.

Sapphire: Blaziken Sololocke (heading for Wattson)
Platinum: Regular (preparing for Candice, grinding up my new Glaceon)
Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Last edited by xerovene on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:02 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Pokemon league of (insert cool sounding name here)
Elite four are based on the four weather conditions :) (and yeah i know these use some dreamworld abilities

Elite four Soluna
Bio:Born in Hoenn in lavaridge town, after witnessing groudon and kyogre fight she realised how powerful her pokemon could become under the influence of groudon's drought so she travelled far and wide collecting the best pokemon to suit the sun and eventually became selected for the elite 4.
Theme: Sunny Day (grass and fire)
Pokemon:
NINETALES
Drought @Wide lens
Fire Blast
Hypnosis
Will-o-wisp
Psychic
EXEGGUTOR
Chlorophyll @Wise glasses
Sleep powder
Psychic
Solarbeam
Leech seed
TROPIUS
Harvest @Sitrus berry
Roost
Solarbeam
Earthquake
Air slash
TANGROWTH
Leaf Guard @Leftovers
Swords dance
Power whip
Earthquake
Rock slide
JUMPLUFF
Chlorophyll @Big root
Giga drain
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
U-turn

Elite Four Pourax
Bio: Born in the rainforest to a traditional tribe, it was almost always raining there and soon he became friends with all the pokemon that came out when it rained. eventually he left his tribe to become a trainer and soon became a member of the elite four.
Theme: Rain dance (water)
Pokemon:
POLITOAD
Drizzle @Leftovers
Scald
Hydro pump
Focus Blast
Rest
LANTURN
Volt absorb @Wise glasses
Thunder
Surf
Thunder wave
Ice Beam
FLOATZEL
Swift Swim @Leftovers
Aqua jet
Waterfall
Crunch
Ice punch
QWILFISH
Swift swim @Black sludge
Destiny Bond
Explosion
Hydro Pump
Toxic
LUDICOLO
Rain dish @leftovers
Giga drain
Scald
Leech seed
Blizzard

Those are the first two anyway, ill out up the hail and sand elites when i can be bothered :)

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:36 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Lawence Codye wrote:
@ sumo12345 = Firstly, welcome to my thread new comer...

Second, it is only a stupid name because you have 2 "A" letters in there, get rid of that second "A" & it will be decent, I suck worse then anyone here when coming up with names so don't give yourself too less credit...

[colour=~FF0000]Third, yes I do like it, it's balanced, challenging & has a Magcargo though I do have 1 complaint...each pokemon has 1 to 3 possibilities for what their ability can be & you should list which 1 each of Flaare's pokemon has...[/colour]

Hope you enjoyed posting that as I enjoy seeing what you guys have to post :violin: ...

Yeah edited and gave em items too. old post yeah bu my comps been stange in the past few days :) :D :lol: :D :)

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ok manual colour desnt work does it?

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:02 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Finished gym 8. E4 coming next. E4 are weather-based. Champion is either going to be tanks or sweepers most likely.

Soulsilver: Regular (exploring Kanto and fighting random trainers to gain some levels to then fly around and take on all the gyms super quickly)
White: Regular (post-game crap, not doing much currently, because most of the post game content is battles that I'm not ready for and stuff that requires HMs I don't want to use)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Champion Oscar (cos I hate the E4)
Bio: A trainer broght up in Johto, he was strong enough to beat Red. He then made a new regeon, and made him the champion.

{electivire} @Magnet/Volt Absorb
Fire punch
ThunderPunch
Dig
PUNCH IN THE FACEDynamicPunch
Dynamicpunch until it hits. then ThunderPunch/Fire Punch spam, dig if needed.

{magmortar} @Charcoal/Flame Body
Flash Cannon
Flamethrower
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Just random attack with suitable moves.

{arbok} @Poison Barb/Imtimidate
Poison Tail
Toxic
Bind
StrangleDig
Dont wanna do strategy anymore.

{dugtrio} @Soft Sant/Arena Trap
Earthquake
Slash
Dig
Fissure

{persian} @Spell Tag/Pick Up
Shaddow Claw
Fake Out
Swagger
Psych Up

{garchomp} @Choice Specs
Fissure
Draco Meteor
Body Slam
Earthquake

After: 76546£, Champion Title.
:oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :oops:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:36 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Sorry follow thread participants, I have not been very forum dedicated or forum available recently, but I am now & am skipping Parker as I cannot get his 6 pokemon figured out, so many damn Grass Types, oh well, I will instead so Minato the Eevolution Gym Leader...

Infernape77 wrote:
Long time no see xD
I don't have time to do this one.

Phew..... actually I also a fakemon designer, I want to use my fakemon too, but, I already knew that this place not accepting fakemon and fake moves XD

P.S. Today, 26th June, is my birthday XD

Indeed it has been a long time & for the time you had, you did very well & the Gym design is quite outstanding even considering what it is & I wished you Happy Birthday! in the appropriate place on the appropriate day, fyi...

Right...right, uh guys, if you want to use your fakemon, I can let you do it but under circumstances which I will now go into;

1. Post the pokemon in the linked thread here --> The Fake Poke'mon Poke'dex

2. If Any made up moves, then after step 1, post those in this thread here --> The Fake MoveDex

3. Post Trainer here, you do not have to post links to your fakemon or made up moves, alright?...

I actually want to try this out too as what's given to us by Gamefreak is lacking quite literally considering how much is there...

Wailord_2 wrote:
This is my first time making a real trainer and not just for fun so it probably won't be that great. I will be making 8 gym leaders and an Elite Four for this so be ready this is the first gym. Oh yeah this is a revisit to the Kanto Region so to speak.

Got ya & you actually did pretty good considering your situation, don't worry, no one is an expert at this, we are all just good at this including you...

xerovene wrote:
"This is badge number eight for you? Go kick the league's ass for me."

Your gym was fantastic & I like how the first Trainer has a Ninetales & Crobat to I guess throw you off & the Gym has a great concept keeping all the bad out of the streets, though also, why is that word there? I don't care but I think the forum wants to restrict on the profanity used here & also in pokemon there is no profanity, at least not in the official games anyway but again, I don't care, just want to know...

mr_man wrote:
Elite four are based on the four weather conditions :) (and yeah i know these use some dreamworld abilities

Those are the first two anyway, ill out up the hail and sand elites when i can be bothered :)

ALL DW abilities are allowed in this thread regardless of being released or not & so is all pokemon not released yet that actually exist in the current game's coding except Missingno without question, don't worry about this ever again, it's perfectly fine & encouraged for variety...

Look forward to the rest of your unique Elite 4 though I need to ask, what is the purpose of giving Floatzel Leftovers? Is it to balance his team difficulty wise or?...

sumo12345 wrote:
Yeah edited and gave em items too. old post yeah bu my comps been stange in the past few days

Well I haven't exactly been around for a less justified reason so it is irrelevant, come by when your body or mind lets you & other then that don't be too concerned about making routine visits to this thread, it will probably be around for the next year to come anyway & people need breaks from this stuff, I certainly did so recently being why I wasn't here so so can you ;) ...

Oh & your champion's fine but seems under powered impo, though if you don't want to do strategy then by all means don't, the less text & smilies the better for the page's loading...

Thank you for still coming here when I seem to not be ever coming back, I am back now & with all kinds of appreciation for you all, hope to see more from those capable of doing so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh yeah, this forum's supposed to be kid appropriate, even though I don't think there's a single kid on these forums. I've been on nuzlocke mostly recently. I'll fix that. And I'll try to get up the first of the E4 asap. Maybe later tonight.

And here's Elite 4 # 1 of Oren, Sandstorm (anyone else find it unfair that a sandstorm team can successfully abuse 3 out of 6 pseudo legendaries [tyranitar, garchomp, and metagross])

Name: Sanders
Appearance: Wrinkled face, large bags under his eyes. Greyish blonde, messy hair. Faded, dusty jeans, brown jacket worn open over an off-white t-shirt.
"As a kid I lived in Mauville city of the Hoenn region. I trained in the desert and defeated Wattson with my ground-type pokemon."
{tyranitar} lvl 56 (with sand stream)
Stealth Rock/Stone Edge/Crunch/Dragon Tail
Opens with stealth rock, attacks with most effective. Crunch and stone edge are STAB, dragon tail abuses stealth rocks.
{shuckle} lvl 55 (with sturdy and binding band)
Toxic/Rest/Sand Tomb/Protect
Toxic and sand tomb for epic DoT. Protect to abuse the DoT. Rest so it can do it over and over and over and over and over again.
{cradily} lvl 55 (with storm drain and absorb bulb)
Toxic/Amnesia/Energy Ball/Ancient Power
Toxic and amnesia to set up, then wrecks with whatever is most effective. Hopefully the opponent doesn't use any walkthroughs and they won't know to not use water moves ;)
{steelix} lvl 55
Dragon Tail/Earthquake/Curse/Explosion
Curse gives Steelix the ideal stat boosts. Steelix tanks hits while smacking the opponent around with dragon tail to abuse stealth rock, and earthquake is reliable STAB. Steelix explodes when its time is done, hopefully taking one last pokemon down.
{aggron} lvl 55 (with rock head)
Magnet Rise/Head Smash/Double Edge/Aerial Ace
Magnet rise to survive ground attacks. Aerial ace to take fighters. Head smash and double edge to wreck you and not take recoil damage.
{hippowdon} lvl 57 (with sand stream)
Double Team/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang/Yawn
Hippowdon is here so if the opponent tries to cancel out Tyranitar's sand with some other weather then Hippowdon can bring it back. Hippowdon will swap in often if sandstorm is being disrupted, but always swap back out to stay alive so this can be taken advantage of often. Hippowdon will finally come in and fight as Sanders' last resort. Fire Fang gets rid of ice and grass, thunder fang gets rid of water and water/ice. Yawn will get annoying, and will either put your entire team to sleep if you're not careful, and will abuse stealth rocks if you're too careful.
"Oh thank you young trainer, I haven't had a battle that interesting in a long time."

EDIT to not double post.

Elite 4 #2 of Oren, Hail.

Name: Hailey
Appearance: Ice-blue dress with white trim. White wide-brimmed hat with ice blue band around the base. Blonde shoulder-length hair. Blue eyes.
"Winter has always been my favorite season..."
{abomasnow} lvl 58 (with snow warning and big root)
Giga Drain/Blizzard/Leech Seed/Ingrain
Sets up with ingrain and leech seed for awesome stalling. Giga drain and leech seed have boosted health gain from big root. Giga drain and blizzard kill stuff.
{breloom} lvl 57 (with poison heal and toxic orb)
Substitute/Leech Seed/Spore/Focus Punch
This Breloom is Hailey's ideal counter to rock and steel types. The toxic orbs 1/8 health gain cancels the hail damage and turns it into a 1/16 gain. Starts with spore to stall, then uses leech seed, then subs. The poison heal and leech seed gain back the health lost from subs incredibly fast, and the subs gives Breloom and a guaranteed focus punch.
{glaceon} lvl 57 (female with snow cloak)
Double Team/Attract/Toxic/Blizzard
Toxic poisons, then sets up attract and all 6 double teams. Then kills with Glaceon's incredibly powerful blizzard (if toxic hasn't killed it yet).
{tentacruel} lvl 57 (with leftovers)
Aqua Ring/Blizzard/Surf/Sludge Bomb
Aqua ring for health gain. Attacks with everything.
BEARTIC lvl 57 (with snow cloak)
Icicle Crash/Hail/Brick Break/Rock Slide
A BA physical attacker with beastly coverage (good against 3/4 of its weaknesses), and it can reinstate hail if it was replaced by another weather effect.
{walrein} lvl 58 (with ice body and leftovers)
Aqua Ring/Blizzard/Surf/Substitute
With ice body in hail, leftovers, and aqua ring, Walrein can use substitute and gain back almost all of the health it sacrificed in one turn, so it's highly likely that it'll be able to actually GAIN health by using substitute. Then full accuracy STAB blizzard and STAB surf.
"Oh good job.............................Oh I'm sorry, there's the door for you. I spaced out for a minute there."

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ xerovene = While those teams seem tough to beat, they are just simply challenging & something to look forward to...

I may not like Double Team mixed with Sandstorm or Hail but that is whatever due to the strategies you provided for those pokemon, I like them & can't wait to see the rest...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

E4 # 3 of Oren, sun

Name: Kaden
Appearance: Tall, short dark hair, tan, brown cargo pants, brown button-up shirt worn open over a white t-shirt, black military cap.
"After I became a powerful pokemon trainer, battling lost some of its thrill. I've been spending lots of my free time baking. Maybe this battle will be more like the old days."
{ninetales} lvl 59 (with drought and focus sash)
Hypnosis/Fire Blast/Solar Beam/Will-O-Wisp
Sets up sun and sleeps opponent's lead pokemon, then swaps out to protect itself so it can come back in and set up sun later. once all the others are dead and Ninetales comes in as the last resort it burns the opponent to be more defensive, then has pretty good coverage with fire blast and solar beam.
{tropius} lvl 58 (with harvest and chesto berry)
Solar Beam/Hidden Power Fire/Toxic/Rest
Sets up with toxic whenever the opposing pokemon is not poisoned. Solar beam and HP Fire abuse sun and give decent coverage. Whenever health gets low Tropius uses rest. Because of its ability and sun every time it uses rest it will wake up immediately.
{exeggutor} lvl 58 (with harvest and sitrus berry)
Solar Beam/Psychic/Substitute/Leech Seed
Good STAB coverage, substitute plus leechseed and infinite sitrus berries.
{venusaur} lvl 57 (with chlorophyl and occa berry)
Solar Beam/Sludge Bomb/Growth/Sleep Powder
Puts opponent to sleep to to set up growth until the opponent wakes up or swaps out, then attempts to sweep with solar beam and sludge bomb.
Lilligant lvl 57 (with chlorophyl and leftovers)
Sleep Powder/Quiver Dance/Solar Beam/Synthesis
Uses sleep powder to set up quiver dance. Uses solar beam until its health gets low when it uses synthesis.
{charizard} lvl 58 (with solar power and leftovers)
Solar Beam/Fireblast/Focus Blast/Dragon Pulse
Pure attacker. Wrecks **** and tries to take down the opponent in one final push.
"Hahahahahha, let's battle again some time, that sure was much more interesting than making cookies!"

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Edit for accidental dupe post.

Last edited by xerovene on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This is a continuation of my last post this time the second gym in Celadon City using grass types. The thing that makes it new and different is that there are two gyms this time (one for boy trainers and one for girl trainers) this is because in the anime it said that Celadon Gym was just for girls it also said that in the games but if you were the male character it didn't stop you from going in the gym, this time if you are a girl you must fight Gym1 and if you are a boy you must fight gym2
GYM1
Aroma Lady Bella
before battle: Are you ready to be enchanted by grass-types??

Bayleef lv 18
~Reflect
~Razor Leaf
~PoisonPowder
~Synthesis

Hoppip lv 17
~Sleep Powder
~Stun Spore
~PoisonPowder
~Tackle

if you win: Oh no! my grass types!
if you lose: Enchanting aren't they?

Beauty Rose
before battle: My grass pokemon are beautiful like me!

Gloom lv 21
~Acid
~Absorb
~Sweet Scent
~Sleep Powder

Victreebel lv22
~Sleep Powder
~Sweet Scent
~Razor Leaf
~Vine Whip

if you win: My beautiful pokemon!
if you loseMy Beautiful pokemon were able to beat you

Leader Erika
Background: Also runs a flower shop. Very spacey smetimes. Same as in the games.
before battle Hello there! Aren't grass types wonderful? Oh? You want to challenge me? All right then.

Sunflora lv 25
~Bullet Seed
~Leech Seed
~Energy Ball
~Mega Drain

Skiploom lv 24
~Energy Ball
~Bullet Seed
~Leech Seed
~ Tail Whip

Bellossom lv 27
~ Magical Leaf
~ Energy Ball
~Stun Spore
~ Sweet Scent

if you win: No matter how great grass types are they can always lose. Here, challenger is the RanbowBAdge, you earned it.
if you lose: Better luck next time challenger.

Aftermath: TM 53 Energy Ball

GYM2

Linebacker Oswald
before battle Grass types are strong and powerful

Exeggcute lv 19
~Sludge Bomb
~Light Screen
~Reflect
~Hypnosis

if you win: How did you beat my grass types?
if you lose: See? Grass types ARE strong and powerful

Linebacker Harold
before battle: Training only ODDISH is a very good strategy!

Oddish lv18
~Sleep Powder
~PoisonPowder
~Stun Spore
~Acid

Oddish lv19
~Sleep Powder
~PoisonPowder
~Stun Spore
~Acid

Oddish lv20
~Sleep Powder
~PoisonPowder
~Stun Spore
~Acid

Oddish lv21
~Sleep Powder
~PoisonPowder
~Stun Spore
~Mega Drain

if you win: Why did my ODDISH fail?
if you lose: Ha Ha Ha you just got beat by only ODDISH

Leader Erik
Background: Erika's older brother. Much more alert and well-trained than Erika. Very very confident.

before battle: Ah. Hello challengerI am Erik second gym leader of Celadon City I am much better than my sister Erika. Enough abouot me though lets battle, Now!
Gloom lv 20
~Energy Ball
~Venoshock
~Acid
~Cut

Tangela lv 25
~Toxic
~Vine Whip
~Energy Ball
~Bind

Ivysaur lv 28
~Growth
~Take Down
~Energy Ball
~Razor Leaf

if yow win: I lost.... but how? I must now give you the RainbowBadge. Although you don't deserve it
if you lose: See you are no match for me. Come back when you can beat me.

Aftermath: TM 53 Energy Ball

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:48 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ xerovene = Deal with that duplicate post please...

Other then that, I really like that member of your Elite 4, her pokemon abuse the weather so very well, she has a Ninetales, she has an interesting hobby to cope with the sudden boredom she has been getting from battles & it seems that she is nice I am assuming, can't wait to see the next 1...

@ Wailord_2 = What I like about your 2nd Gym the most is that it varies based on the trainer(in this case, their gender) & also, great job on actually making the 2 different Gyms differ from each other & actually getting Erika's personality if you will right based on the background anyway ;) ...

Name = Minato
Gender = Male
Age = 16
Attire = He sports a typical black silk short sleeved shirt & black silk jogging pants that aren't baggy & finally black running shoes...

Theme = Diversity (Eevee Evolution)
City = (?)
Badge = Genetic Badge (?)
Bonus = $10000 + Poke'Mart TM Set + Eevee (?)

Pokemon Team;

{vaporeon} / Male / LV34 / Hydration
Moveset = Scald / Shadow Ball / Toxic / Ice Beam
Item = None
(may not be an active party member...)

{jolteon} / Male / LV34 / Quick Feet
Moveset = Charge Beam / Shadow Ball / Thunder Wave / Volt Switch
Item = None

{flareon} / Male / LV34 / Guts
Moveset = Flame Charge / Bite / Will-O-Wisp / Facade
Item = None

{espeon} / Male / LV34 / Magic Bounce
Moveset = Psychic / Shadow Ball / Charm / Psyshock
Item = None

{umbreon} / Male / LV34 / Synchronize
Moveset = Payback / Curse / Confuse Ray / Last Resort
Item = None

{leafeon} / Male / LV34 / Leaf Guard
Moveset = Razor Leaf / Bite / Tickle / Last Resort
Item = None

{glaceon} / Male / LV34 / Ice Body
Moveset = Frost Breath / Shadow Ball / Yawn / Detect
Item = None

Additional notes = Thank you 5th Gen for making this team look more complete then it did before, it's because of those new abilities & moves that this was possible I mean every single 1 of Minato's pokemon have become better with the adjustment from their previous moveset which is just fantastic, Oh & again, the (?) symbol indicate something that is subject to change & can show up anywhere that isn't under Pokemon Team as anything that IS under Pokemon Team is always now & forever subject to change...

Shaud = Page 16
Aegis = Page 17 (Current)
Xavier = Page 17 (Current)
Parker = Page N/A
Minato = Page 19 (Current)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

E4 # 4 of Oren, rain

Name: Ranae
Appearance: Dark skinny jeans, blue v-neck t-shirt. Curly dark hair slight past her shoulders. (Not to be an insensitive douche because I know I'm not, but this character is supposed to be HOT.)
"Oh hello. I'm Ranae, the last of the Elite 4, nice to meet you. Are you ready to battle?"
{politoed} lvl 61 (with drizzle and leftovers)
Toxic/Dive/Ice Beam/Protect
Typical strategy, swaps out and comes back in only to bring rain back into play. Fights as her last resort. Toxic, stalls with dive and protect. Ice beam for the common grass/poison types which resist dive and are immune to toxic. Stalling moves also buy time for leftovers.
{kingdra} lvl 60 (with swift swim and chesto berry)
Dragon Dance/Rest/Waterfall/Outrage
Sets up for the sweep with DD, heals with rest(and instant wake-up), dual-STAB with waterfall and outrage.
{ludicolo} lvl 60 (with rain dish and leftovers)
Surf/Energy Ball/Ice Beam/Teeter Dance
Teeter dance to annoy. Surf is beast rain STAB. Energy ball for more STAB. Ice beam takes dragon, flying, and other grass types.
{blastoise} lvl 59 (with rain dish and leftovers)
Surf/Ice Beam/Earthquake/Substitute
Subs and regenerates quickly. Surf for standard rain+STAB. Ice beam for grass. EQ for electric.
{pelipper} lvl 59 (with rain dish and leftovers)
Surf/Air Slash/Roost/Toxic
Toxic to set up, surf for rain+STAB, air slash for STAB, roost to stall out and to lose flying type if an electric comes in and there's no others options (AKA Blastoise and Lanturn).
{lanturn} lvl 61 (with volt absorb and leftovers)
Surf/Thunder/Ice Beam/Thunderwave
Paralyze with thunderwave, surf and thunder both have rain+STAB, ice beam for dragons and grass.
"Oh, you beat me. It's been a while since that's happened. Well good luck with the champion!"

Last edited by xerovene on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Gym Leader Pattern:
1. Dark - Page 16
2. Bug - Page 17
3. Flying - Page 17
4. Electric - Page 17
5. Ground - Page 17
6. Grass - Page 17
7. Poison - Page 18
8. Psychic
------------------------------------------
Oh, yey, the eighth gym's time~ xD

Name= Sheryl ♀
Type= Psychic
City/Town= Eindreas Town
Badge= Heart Badge
Money and TM= 6790Poke and TM Psychic
Item on Bag= MaxPotion and Awakening

"Oh, so you're the kid that save me from that thieves that stole my badge. Welcome to the Eindreas Gym, the gym with Psychic-type Pokemon as its specialty! Battle, Execute!"

"Feh.... your movements are almost unpredictable! But I won't lose!"

"You was great, kid! Take this Heart Badge as a gift from me! This TM that contains 'Psychic' too!"

Party:

ImageReuniculus Lv.43 ♀
--x Held Item: Light Clay
Psywave
Future Sight
Psychic
Light Screen
Strategy: It will use Light Screen first, with the effect of its held item, Light Clay, the duration extended. Then it'll use its Psywave and Future Sight, then uses its Psychic.

ImageMusharna Lv.45 ♀
Dream Eater
Psychic
Hypnosis
Nightmare
Strategy: This gal's 'mission' is to make the enemy sleep and then drains its HP with Dream Eater or attack it through Nightmare. It also will attack with Psychic.

ImageBeheeyem Lv.46 ♂
Zen Headbutt
Rest
Sleep Talk
Psychic
Strategy: After the 'Sleep-maker' Musharna, now it's the 'Sleeper' Beheeyem. He uses Zen Headbutt or Psychic. After it's almost faint, it'll use Rest to recover then using Sleep Talk to attack while it is resting. Sheryl use the Awakening, too.

ImageSwoobat Lv.49 ♀
--x Sitrus Berry
Psychic
Heart Stamp
Calm Mind
Air Slash
Strategy: She is the leader's main Pokemon, the only strategy is too damage the enemy and increase her Sp.Defense Stat. Sheryl will use Max Potion to heal her to its maximum health.

Trainers=

The Gym:
Well, the gym is, filled with floating objects with pink glows. The goal is to click the floating balls on entrance, on each of the balls were written a Nature name. Tries to match the Nature Balls with Trainer on the Gym by talking with them, and if it match, they'll battle with you. There are 7 Nature Balls in total, Hardy, Brave, Relaxed, Timid, Quiet, Quirky and Calm(Calm is the nature of Sheryl).

Psychic Helga(Hardy) - "Huh, what kind of person am I? Well, I like all kind of food, and people said that I'm kinda strong."
"Ah, yes, I'm a 'Hardy' person! Let's have a battle, let's have a battle, LET'S HAVE A BATTTLLEEE!"
Image Gothorita Lv.35 ♀
Flatter/Future Sight/Double Slap/Psychic
"Oh, no, I lose. But well....."

Psychic Ben(Brave) - "Heya, there! Asking about my personality, eh? I like Spicy food, and I don't scared with anything!"
"Yup, I'm a 'Brave' trainer! Although your Pokemon looks tough, but I won't lose!"
Image Duosion Lv.35 ♂
Psyshock/Future Sight/Trick/Psychic
"Hah, you're strong, but I am still a Brave person, hahahaha"

Psychic Rena(Relaxed) - "Yawn~ This place is so comfortable and make me relaxed. I like this place as how much I love Sour food!"
"Yaaawn~ Hngg? You again? ....... Yeah, I am 'Relaxed'! Battle? Of course!"
Image Duosion Lv.38 ♂
Sleep Talk/Facade/Rest/Psychic
Image Gothorita Lv.37 ♀
Shadow Ball/Future Sight/Substitute/Psychic
"Okay, now you won. So could I get a rest and sour meal already?"

Psychic Tim(Timid) - "Uhmm.... eh..... you're asking about my information? Uhm..... well, you see, I'm afraid of strangers, and I like Sweet food!"
"Hah!? Oh, you again........ Uhm.... welll, yes, I'm 'Timid', I-I could battle too!"
Image Elgyem Lv.38 ♂
Disable/Zen Headbutt/Miracle Eye/Psychic
Image Munna Lv.37 ♀
Baton Pass/Future Sight/Lucky Chant/Psychic
"Uh.... errrr...... I lose, because I'm afraid... of.... strangers....."

Psychic Kyla(Quiet) - ".............................................? .......? I'll try to be more loud. Can you hear me now? ....... Barely? My low voice may be caused by eating Dry foods too much and rarely talk, huh?"
"............................. Ehrm, yes, I'm a very 'Quiet' person!"
Image Sigilyph Lv.40 ♂
Air Slash/Psychic/Gravity/Synchronoise
".......................... Uh, I mean, congrats!"

Psychic Kain(Quirky) - "I once got a feeling that I was different from the others, is it true?"
"Hum.... yes, I'm 'Quirky'!"
Image Swoobat Lv.41 ♂
Psychic/Roost/Heart Stamp/Assurance
"Uh.... I'm reacting weird again. I can barely feel a strong power, but it is calm. Urrgghh...... I'm feeling weird...."

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:33 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I already did this guy, but then I got attacked by the evil random log-out (SCREW YOU PSYPOKE I'VE BEEN LOGGED INTO NUZLOCKE FOR LIKE 4 MONTHS AND IT HASN'T SIGNED ME OUT A SINGLE TIME!!!), so this is going to be a much simpler version, without the moveset explanations, pictures, battle intro and exit, or EV spread as I had originally written. Pokemon, ability, item, moveset. The entire team is level 65.

Oren Champion, PURPLE
Name: Cael
Appearance: Short, messy, light brown hair. Black jeans, classic converse with purple laces. White button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark grey 6-button vest. Black-framed glasses.
Liepard (with unburden and sitrus berry)
Fake-Out/Substitute/Nasty Plot/Snarl

Gengar (with levitate and wise glasses)
Mean Look/Toxic/Hex/Venoshock

Drapion (with sniper and wide lens [I think, it's SOME lens, I'm doing this from memory... The one that ups crit chance])
Swords Dance/Fire Fang/Night Slash/Cross Poison

Gliscor (with hyper cutter and life orb)
Swords Dance/Earthquake/Stone Edge/U-Turn

Forretress (with overcoat and leftovers)
Toxic/Spikes/Rock Slide/Protect

Hydreigon (with levitate and choice specs)
Dragon Pulse/Fire Blast/Surf/Dark Pulse

From Lieparderp to UberBAdragonthing, I think this team totally destroys.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:28 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

@ xerovene = Ranae is very well done I must say, I meant to say this sooner but I was too busy to...

As for the other trainer, you should probably put the names of the pokemon there if you want me to know what each 1 is ;) ...

@ Infernape77 = I for some reason like how all of Sheryl's pokemon are Unova pokemon, you did a great job with them too while not making them too difficult to deal with & as for the concept of the gym itself, it is beyond amazing, very creative there, kinda wish there was a gym actually like it to be honest...

Michelle will be done later when I am done with my initial Touhou 13 hype :D ...

So later guys...

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Other trainer? The champion? The names are there in dark purple.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Lawance: Hehehe, thanks xD Errr... have I said that all Pokemon in this 'region' was all Unova Pokemon? |D And....... you know about Touhou too!? (a bit off-topic, well)

And I've made two of this League's badges.
Eclipse Badge(Previously Howl Badge)
Web Badge

There. It's so plain, lolz.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Anyone know what my next trainers should be? Either

-Remake of an existing region's league
-By battle style (fast sweepers, tanks, defensive sweepers, annoyers, etc.)
-Evil Team

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nghhh...... the Elite Four O_O
Like the Unova Elite Four, each member only have four Pokemon, and all the member highest leveled Pokemon have same level. But, unlike the Unova Elite Four, the player should battle with the Elite Four in an specific order, like the previous generations Elite Four.

ELITE FOUR

1. Steel
Name= Irabella ♀
Type= Steel
Money= 7000PokeDollar
Item on Bag= 2 Full Restore

"Welcome, challenger! Noww you're challenging the Elite Four, and I'm your first opponent! Oh, and could you tell me your name before we start? Oh, so it's <player>! Okay, <player>, I, Irabella, the master of Steel-type Pokemon, declare the battle between us!"

"This is just a start, but you have already made one of my Pokemon fainted. I guess you never take warming up, eh?"

"Oh, my, you are sure very tough! But I still won't lose!"

"My Steel-type Pokemon, even you're almost lose, but don't give up!"

"Oh, no! My Pokemon! I-I...... uh... okay, I lose. Congratulation! Now you will head to the next Elite Four member, good luck!"

Party=
Excadrill
Type: Ground/Steel
Lv.48 / Ability: Sand Rush / Held Item: None
Moves:
- Sandstorm / Rock
- Strength / Normal
- Metal Claw / Steel
- Iron Defense / Steel
Strategy: It will use the Sandstorm first, aside from to hit your Pokemon that isn't Ground, Rock or Steel Pokemon, her speed also rose because of her ability. Then attack with not-so-damaging moves, Strength and Metal Claw, and then use Iron Defense to increase its Defense.

Klinklang G
Type: Steel
Lv.51 / Ability: Plus / Held Item: None
Moves:
- Discharge / Electric
- Mirror Shot / Steel
- Gear Grind / Steel
- Shift Gear / Steel
Strategy: It will use either Shift Gear or Mirror Shot first. The Shift Gear used to increase its speed and attack, while Mirror Shot decreasing its target's accuracy. Then it will use Discharge and Gear Grind. After it used all of its four moves, it will use the Shift Gear again and then Gear Grind following by Discharge. After that, it will move at random.

Escavalier
Type: Bug/Steel
Lv.50 / Ability: Swarm / Held Item: None
Moves:
- X-Scissors / Bug
- Slash / Normal
- Iron Head / Steel
- Endure / Normal
Strategy: She uses all of her offensive moves without specific strategy on it. When she is almost faint, or feeling that it will be attacked by a move that can knocked out her unconsciously, she'll use her Endure.

Bisharp
Type: Dark/Steel
Lv.52 / Ability: Pressure / Held Item: None
Moves:
- Metal Burst / Steel
- Torment / Dark
- Iron Head / Steel
- Night Slash / Dark
Strategy: This Bisharp is her strongest Pokemon in Irabella's party. it will use Night Slash and Iron Head to Attack, and when damaged by a very strong move, it will use Torment to prevent its foe to use that move again, or maybe Metal Burst, that the damage depends on the damage received before. It's ability, Pressure, which was a hidden-ability of Bisharp, can cause the foe's PP usage became two and make the PP ran out quickly.

Last edited by Infernape77 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Alright, it's been at least 3 weeks since I actually stopped coming to the forums which I apologize for doing without notice but I had a case of browsing failure which caused me to do so much browsing on the internet(mainly Youtube) that my mind said it needed a break & that is more then what it got & now I am back but for the moment will only be looking at this thread, I still haven't been back to the psypoke's chat or Youtube(officially) but in due time, anyway...

@ Infernape77 = You might have, I really don't pay some things as much attention as I should so again, most likely...
I do indeed know about it & have played every game from the series ZUN was involved in the making of including the oldest Touhou games for PC-98 & with that said, hype over, I unlocked Extra for all characters using the garbage known as an analog stick & have come so close to beating it but with an analog, some things are impossible as I am learning over & over again, anyway, back on topic again...

Love both of them but if I had to nitpick(& I mean IF I HAD TO literally), I would say that the white on the Web badge is personally unappealing but that is not really a complaint worth any attention so...

They are kind of suppose to be, but the more recent badges that actually exist have been breaking the mold which doesn't always work well...

Oh & as for Irabella...I like the Bisharp so very much & the Escavalier's strategy seems incomplete or something...I don't know what else it's supposedly suppose to say but it seems like something is missing to even that simple strategy, you should look at it & see if it's done, if it is then tell me what the second sentence is suppose to be saying please...

@ xerovene = I can't see them is why I am mentioning this, should probably at least make the names in BOLD if you want to use dark colors that are close to the forums somewhat dark indigo blue background so that I can see them & not say such nonsense as now I do see them but it is hard...

-Evil Team (1st choice) / -Remake of an existing region's league (2nd choice)

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Shade Image
Ghost Gym Leader
Reborn Region
Payout: None

Background: Shade used to be such a nice person. Then one day a woman from a rival gym came and murdered his family. Soon after this event not only did Shade's heart and mind blacken, but his body as well. Now he dabbles in the ghost type to show that he has yet to forget his family. More often than not he won't speak, but when he does it is usually the words "She will perish."

Team:
{sableye}
Will o wisp/ Confuse Ray/ Recover/ Shadow Sneak

Jellicent
Confuse Ray/ Scald/ Shadow Ball / Recover

Truth be told those are the only two ghosts you are guaranteed to see. He's constantly switching based on the mood he's in. {mismagius} when he's happy, {gengar} when he's angry, Cofagrigus when he's indifferent. It all depends on what's inside this twisted mans head.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name / Trainer Type
Pyre

*The Trainer Type can be anything including the following*
Breeder

Region
Jonto
Background
He was born with in the city that his girlfriend lives in, Frost, they always played around, they had their first kiss in that city, they went on little vacations, sooner or later he's thinking of asking the big question... they are both 20 years old.
Theme or Type
Fire
Pokemon Team
{quilava} -(Male) He's nicknamed Blaze, he is the the co-captain, besides Ember, they work together as one, Blaze loves staying on Pyre's shoulder,
{quilava} -(Female) Her nickname is Ember, She is partially in love with Blaze, she loves staying on Pyre's shoulder,
{flareon} -(Male) His Nickname is Scorch, he loves getting dirty, he also for the most part stays up easy, he can not stop accepting any challange he gets.
{growlithe} -(Female) She goes by Inferno, she's the one who is a bit snotty, she loves playing around, she easily falls in love, though when she's a bit angery her temper is were her nickname came in.
{combusken} - (Male) His nickname is Scorch, he always loves doing tricks, he goes for quick or deadly hits to foes, making him a strong but compassionate trickster.
Strategy
He always sends out his two quilava first, he then does extremely quick blasts of fire, trying to make them fall down and they could burn it, then he tosses out combusken, then flareon, then growlithe
Aftermath
Burning Heart, It revives all pokemon in your party and gives your pokemon that are fire type to evolve.

Name / Trainer Type
Frost

Trainer Type
Contester (One who does contests.)

Region
Hoenn
Background
Decently skinny, she used to be a cheerleader, she loves Pokemon, she hopes they can be as cute at ever, she was born with Pyre, they fell in love and dated the exact day they turned 16, at midnight of the day before their birthday, they made out, they love each other very much,
Theme or Type
Water/Ice
Pokemon Team
{lapras} -(Female) Their source of travel, she loves being with other pokemon, she is the true leader of her group.
{piplup} -(Female) Very short temper, loves to get in fights, and always believes she is the captian of the world, she goes around screaming that to other pokemon, though she is a very good joker.
{mudkip} -(Male) Very serious, occasionally tries to hit on piplup, though mostly gets rejected, they occasionally joke around and call him muddy, he just ignores them and makes a mental note to shove them off the first bridge he sees, he actually did that to Growlithe, afterwards, having him fight a grass type, just to mock him a bit.
{glaceon} -(Male) He was born a glaceon, he's always been the dreamer, he's been called weird but he takes that as a compliment and continues dreaming about loads of things.
Strategy
She sends out piplup and mudkip, they attempt to distract them, while blasting out as much watery damage as possible, mostly by combining moves such as watergun and icebeam to make slicey dicey spikes
Aftermath
Frozen heart It is basically able to revive all pokemon in your party, all pp full, all hp full, and full happiness. (Plus give any ice or water types full evolution.)

And yes, they fight together, making it a 4 vs 4 pokemon battle, fun, eh?

Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next