It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Never ending story IV 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

twistedturtwig decided to pick a Happiny, and dry decided to pick the Pond Fairy! With their new Pokemon, they arrive back at Mexico to heal Deoxys. But then...

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:58 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

They suddenly realised that Sumo12345 didnt have a starter!!! Suddenly, a glichy block appeared in the horison and...

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

... as it came in to view suddenly Ice Arceus appeared with his Jirachi!!! Ice Arceus the decided to join everyone to heal deoxys in Mexico. They set off to Mexico and...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...twistedturtwig decided to evolve his Happiny and EV train it. Now that it was the Ultimate Wall, Blissey, nothing could stand in his way! Since the group was almost to Mexico, they then...

Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Stop off in Houston, Texas and IceArceus and twistedturtwig fly off into space to look for a cure in space! Meanwhile the others go to Mexico to find Deoxys. In the rocket IceArceus EV Trains (252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6HP) his Jirachi and teaches it Iron Head and the Elemental Punches. With their ultimate combination of attack and defence in the form of Jirachi and Chansey, all was going well until IceArceus suddenly tells Houston that...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We have a problem!" (Who would have seen it coming! :o ). A huge black hole had appeared in front of the spaceship, which sucked it in and brought back to the time of...

Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When Damos would return the plates to Arceus (Pokemon movie btw!)

Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...So they were walking around when Ash and Co. popped out of a portal and said that they needed to go save Arceus. I punched Ash in the face, then threw him down a well since he annoys the crap out of me. I got IceArceus12, Brock, and Dawn to help ME save Arceus, because I'm so cool that I deserve my own movie. 8-) So we all went into the temple thing and...

Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

...we all managed to save Arceus. I revived Ash and then sent them back to their world. Then me and twistedturtwig went back to find our spaceship...

Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

... But IceArceus and Azul decided to frame me as werewolf. I used my powers to summon the Red Gyrados, which promptly swallowed those werewolve scumbags whole! :twisted: I blasted down to Mexico and healed Deoxys. In return, Deoxys gave me...

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:33 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

... a huge PSYCHO BOOST ATTACK which destroyed twistedturtwig :evil: and made sure he could never be seen by anyone again as he was a werewolf :twisted: !!!

Then Deoxys reclaimed IceArceus and thanked him. IceArceus returned home to immediate glory and...

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:56 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...fell down a well. Meanwhile, TwistedTurtwig's Chansey found Jirachi and wished it's trainer back to life. TT went to the well and laughed. He then decided to...

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

get out of the way as huge crowd brutally sent him and his Chansey to another dimension to suffer for athousand years(not before a powerful Iron Head from a very angry Jirachi! :evil: ).

IceArceus was revered as a hero! :D

Meanwhile azul...

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:09 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Stared at the Togekiss in his avatar which somehow made it come to life. He then got some confetti, jumped on the Togekiss and...

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

went to the other dimension and dealt infinite punishment to twisty.

Meanwhile IceArceus got back to normal life

Now the world is back to normal...

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

...except for the fact that IceArceus12 was a werewolf! He was stabbed 37 times in the chest and his hand were cut off and eaten. Since I was NOT a werewolf, he laughed at IceArceus12 and went on his way. I now went...

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:00 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Back home to watch TV. The first thing that came up was a commercial that asked how we got to this just from a forest of cute little forest pokemon. Then, a Sumo Wrestler with the number 12345 on his shirt broke into TT’s house, so TT…

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

screamed. Then Ice Arceus (who is amazing and survived) shot twisty many many times and stabbed him many many times for good measure! Twisty is now deceased. We sent his remaining body parts on a rocket and it blasted off and nobody ever saw that pitiful agian. Ice Arceus went back to normal life...

(Also twisty get over it. It's a game, and there will be Werewolf 18 soon. Please don't act so immature)

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

... and suddenly, in Unova, a huge BANG came from Twist Mountain. Clay went to investigate, and found...

(IceArceus, I was just joking around with you, all right. No need to take it so seriously. :? )

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(ok, cool, lets make a truce)

he found a spaceship! ...

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:18 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

... Which out of it came platoons of Elgyem and Beheeyem, lead by Deoxys! Deoxys told Clay to take him to his leader, so Clay...

Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:24 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Took thm to Alder. Alder se4nt out his Druddigon to Pwn the Elgeyen and Beeheyem but couldnt defeat the Deoxys, so he wished that Deoxys defeated himself. Then...

Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

...Jirachi appeared out of nowhere and backfired his wish, making Deoxys defeat himself but then revive himself and clone himself a thousand times. Clay & Alder decided to surrender but a Galvantula...

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Called THE SPIDER used Electro Web. The Electro Web stuck their hands to their sides so they couldn’t surrender, but then Deoxys and all his clones summoned Latias who used Mist Ball and…

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sent Clay and Alder into space. All the Deoxys clones merged and went back into space never to be seen again for a thousand years...

Then the Latias' flew away never to be seen again...

Then in Pallet town a pwntya ponyta...

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:22 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next