It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Braving the Unknown Path- a game of survival 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Alright, so I guess no one is going to play. I assume everyone has either become relatively unamused or bored, so bottom line- game over. No one responded, everyone dies in the storm, the end. No prizes awarded. Moderators, I guess you can lock this.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wait, what? I thought I had posted! Don't let this die Argonaut! I'll go rescue the girl. (I honestly thought I'd posted. :? )

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I completely forgot about this :oops: sorry. If this will continue, I'll go with twistedturtwig and help the girl.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, I completely forgot to check if one of my fellow travelers has chosen their path yet. If there's still a chance that the game can continue on, I'll enter the cave (I just eenie-meenie-minie-moed it.). Sorry. :(

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:23 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Wow.... From now on, if I want you to post, I'll just threaten to end the game. Well, since the players wish to continue, the game will live on! I'll give the other two players the rest of the day to respond.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Just so you know, Rex hasn't been on for a couple of weeks, so he probably won't be posting tonight.

Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry to hear that. You know what, since I barley have any time to write today, I'll give him a little longer.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I guess I will go with mr.dude. the last round was confusing.

I have been super busy with work and I need sun for power (the downs of solar power) plus I need power for internet.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Helllllooooooooo, players! I'm back from dropping off the face of the earth! And with that, I would like to apologize for my long absence. Reguardless, I doubt anyone will continue playing after this so... PRIZE MONEY FOR ALL SURVIVORS AS OF THE LAST ROUND! :lol:

Sorry again, but I'm back now.

-Argonaut457

Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Just so you know, the girl was medusa and would've killed the first group, and the cave had a crazy load of valuables to find in it.

Mods, I guess you can lock this now. Peace out! (PM me with feedback, please! Let me know if you want more!(promise to make it shorter and less confusing next time!))

Ba da doo doo doo doo doo doo da doo, SUB-SCRIBE

Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:10 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3