It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Suprising... No one has Posted this yet 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No one has posted the most greatest question and the most greatest dream of many and/or all pokefans alike! So, Wouldn't it be cool if pokemon were real?
What would you do if they were?
Where would you go regionwise?
Just thinking of it is exciting, dontchya think?

P.S.: I think I found the sugar stash.

Goodbye
"

Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i reackon Australia where i live is a great spot, we have such a big range of terrain and different kinds of areas for all kinds of pokemon especially the sandsrews and stuff.

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I live in rural California--like, the rural EDGE of rural California--like the King's River is within walking distance--like the best Internet I can get is a 3G aircard. So in terms of what'd be available wild, I'd probably have a lot of options... rodents, bugs, birds, some freshwater dwellers, whatever weird things take up living in abandoned buildings by the sides of the country roads and highways... so it wouldn't be too unrealistic to have access to a Politoed, a Furret, and if I was really lucky (and I am), a Rotom.

And that's all I would want. They'd be relatively low-maintenance and not too expensive to keep, and living space is already here; got a swimming pool, a moderately-sized house with a large yard, and... you know, electronic stuff, I bet an HDTV is very comfortable...

I probably wouldn't bother much with the whole fighting part. I'd be on the same course in life and they'd just be around. So what would they be doing right now? It's overcast so I imagine the Politoed would be somewhere outside hoping it'd rain, the Furret would be trying to sleep curled up in my lap in place of my dog, and I'd be telling the Rotom to skew Winamp's shuffle to play a little more Police

I'll bet I could teach them to play video games, at least as well as young children can, at least with arcade fightsticks in lieu of normal controllers where thumb difficulties are involved. And I could teach them to help me cook and how to read. I am nuts and it would work out

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Here in the south we'd have Ponyta's Rapidash, Growlithe, Arcanine, and especially Tauros. Who needs a Dodge Ram when you got a Tauros?

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hehe... Ford reference. I've been sitting by quietly, soo...
I live in the thumb of Michigan. We have cities and rural areas, urban and small town, and anything and everything between. So, yeah, pretty much every pokemon can reside here. I'll probably ride the rivers on Samurott, PWN everything with a Dragonite, Victini, and Reshiram combo. Then cause snow days in May with Vanilluxe, Cyrogonal, Beartic, and Kyurem.

P. S.: You know the only one other than me who posted up to my expectations was skeleton?

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:21 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I live in generic suburbia, so the only 'mons I'd be able to easily find would be Bug Types, Flying Types, Normal Types, and many many many {pachirisu} . I would have a mighty army of them! But not for fighting. Their Pickup abilities would net me tons of free stuff. *pupils turn into dollar signs* *cha-ching noise*

If I could go elsewhere to catch Pokemon, I'd head down to the Amazon. The variety of different species you could find there would be staggering. Some I can think of off the top of my head are: {arbok} {victreebel} {exeggutor} {tangela} {feraligatr} {ariados} {aipom} {treecko} {wurmple} {carvanha} {tropius} {chatot} and {toxicroak} . Yeah. That's a lot of epic captures.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Living in the mid-southwest area of Ohio [Miami Valley] and living in the small town I do, I imagine there'd be things like Tauros, Miltanks, Ponytas and Rapidash around the farms, some people might replace their pets with stuff like Lillipups and Herdiers, as well as Growlithes and maybe Houndours. There'd be more stray Skittys and Purrloins and Meowths to replace cats, Pidoves and maybe Pidgeys would be sitting on the powerlines, along with a few Murkrow now and then, maybe Nidoran would take some of the rabbits place. Don't forget, when people go fishing Magikarp abound, even the possible Poliwag and Goldeen. Oh yeah, don't forget all the Hoppip and Caterpie and Weedle out there either.

With a selection like that. I just don't know what I'd do.

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Here in Jersey, we'd have a nice selection. I live in a real suburban area, so there'd probably be some generic Pokémon like Ratatta, Bidoof, Pidgey, Starly, and the neighborhood Glameows. But out in the Pine Barrens, there'd be all sorts of neat Pokémon. Sawsbuck, Ursaring, Amoongus, Noctowl, Joltik (lots and lots of Joltik!), Mothim, Victreebell, Heracross, and maybe even some Torterra.

I could also always go down to the shore as well. There'd would be tons of Shellder, and some Goldeen as well. I might see some Wailmer and Wailord off in the distance, and on some occasions, a Lapras.

I'd go to Montana if I could. There'd be plenty of Miltank, Tauros, Rapidash, Pilosine, Combusken, and Mareep on the various ranches. Out in the wild though, there'd be wild Mightyena and Bouffalant, not to mention the hundreds upon thousands of Patrat. It's also likely that there'd be lots of Rock and Ground type Pokémon, like Graveler and Onix. Maybe even a couple of Tyranitar as well. As for me, I'd go fossil hunting in the hills.

Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Here in Canada would be perfect for all pokemon, we have wide seas, we have a spot thats almost all ice (nunavut] and Newfoundland has wide ranges! We would be perfect, and i live in London, the FOREST CITY! We have a ton of trees.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I live in a rather tropical area, so I am guessing I'll find Pokemon similar to the routes around Pastoria city. Sucks, all I'll see are Bibarel and Quagsire. But there are big cities too, so perhaps I'll have better potential catches there. But of course, if I ever find a Riolu, forget cities! My Riolu and I shall travel the world and conquer all! Mwahaha! >:D

sad but rad

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:54 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Not if me and my Samurott conquer Michigan and the Great Lakes first! Then you wont be able to conquer all!

Goodbye
"

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I have often thought how life would be cooler and easier with Pokemon. Imagine riding to work on a Arcanine or Teleporting with a Abra, water types to water flowers, electric types for power ect.

Although it would have to be under certain "Anime Physics" coz i can see people getting their Fire Types to burn people to a crisp :lol:

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damnit George! He's onto us! Run away, casually.
Da Po-po: Stop right there! Youre under arrest!
I will have my vengeance. *epic face* *dramatic close-up + dramatic music*

Goodbye
"

Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I live in a desert so I imagine I'd have Pokemon like a {sandslash}, {nidoking} and a {rapidash}! I would totally be a pokemon trainer and I would become the Pokemon champion!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]