It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Werewolf 18 - TOO LAZY TO UPDATE TITLES 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

twistedturtwig wrote:
And now Skeleton's trying to draw attention away from himself to JsXtM, since he was just put on the spot last round

Well, why wouldn't I? I got wrongly lynched around the same time last game too, and then we lost.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

If I've been acting confusing/quiet, it's because I have no idea who the werewolves are, and I didn't visit the site much during the first few rounds. Glad most don't think I'm a werewolf.

Anyway, because I have no idea, and because the brain trust who nailed DP seems to think Skeleton is a werewolf too, I'll vote against him.

{kabutops} - 1
{quagsire} - 2

Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My money is on W_2 and and Dare. It's just too suspicious. Your favorite ghost (@SL: Bitch, I'm the first one this game!), signing off!

Goodbye
"

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:49 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Samurott wrote:
My money is on W_2 and and Dare. It's just too suspicious. Your favorite ghost (@SL: Bitch, I'm the first one this game!), signing off!

Why Dare? He was the only one left who voted for DP. Werewolves don't tend to lynch themselves. :\ Your favorite non-existent villager (@Samurott: Bitch, I don't even exist!), signing off.

Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Samurott: Pfft, get your titles right. You might be the first and favorite ghost, but I'm everyone's favorite unhelpful ghost! Take that!

Now, before more people get on this kill Skeleton bandwagon, I'll like to remind you that Skeleton is unlikely to be one due to the fact that DP voted for him once, and we lack decisively incriminating evidence. I would say lynch the Poliwrath, aka Wailord_2, first!

Bah, not like it'll make any difference now that half of the villagers have already voted. *sigh* Now, fellow ghosts, let's get back to preparing that "WELCOME (SORTA) TO THE BETTER PLACE" party, shall we?

Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@twist: That's why Dare's a suspect. Because he's still here! And Skeleton isnt one. Your favorite Blastoise signing off.
PS: @SL: Should I bring the pop?

Goodbye
"

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Even though I was a werewolf, can I come too? I can bring... firecrackers..

Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Firecrackers? OH **** YEAH! And I'll totally forget the fact that you started a bandwagon against me in the first round, because that isnt a dick move at all! :p

Goodbye
"

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

since no one else seems to vote, i will for Skeleton

{quagsire} - 3
{kabutops} - 1

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Is this going to continue or is it dead?

Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

No one has the heart to kill me ¦V

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Waitwaitwait, I know this a HUGGEEEEE necromancy, but who the heck were the werewolves?

Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The werewolves were myself, Skeleton and Wailord_2. The villagers were actually kinda close to winning!

Someone else is free to host a new Werewolf/mafia game if they want, provided they will finish the game. ;)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I would but I've already got the starter pokemon elimination challenge.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:53 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DragonPhoenix wrote:
The werewolves were myself, Skeleton and Wailord_2. The villagers were actually kinda close to winning!

Someone else is free to host a new Werewolf/mafia game if they want, provided they will finish the game. ;)

Thanks DP! It feels good to know who they finally were, even if I wasn't playing, since I had been following along. :lol:

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dammit! I call dibs on next one (if I can work it out with JsXtm), since I was about to start one the day after Werewolf 18 was posted. That is, if he'll let me weave past the 'only one game per person' rule.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Wait. There's only one game per person. Crap! Forgive me moderators!

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:28 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I'd like to call dibs on running Werewolf XXI if there are no complaints.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

If your planning on hosting 21 then who's hosting 19 and 20?

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I actually had dibs on XVIII before EP did it. So, dibs on 19.

Goodbye
"

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:24 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Have you gotten permission past the only one game per person. Ever since I saw this I've been waiting till the day someone starts it.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:48 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

So of DNA has 21, Samurott has 19. Then I think I'll...

DIBS ON 20. And I get the 20th Werewolf. IT WILL BE SPECTACULAR. Until then, SAMUROTT. START THE FREAKIN GAME!

Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7