It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ideas for New Pokemon 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I really liked the whole Pawniard and Bisharp thing, I'd like em to run with the whole chess-themed thing, I'd also like to see a good poison type or two :D

Fire Water Earth Wind

Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:18 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

ulqiorra, that's an excellent idea.

As for new Pokemon, Lapras, Kangaskhan and Farfetch'd desperately need evolutions, but in Lapras' and Kangaskhan's cases pre-evolutions. I also think Tauros should evolve into Bouffalant, and Luvdisc into Alomomola. Speaking of Tauros, I think there should be a calf Pokemon that evolves into Tauros or Miltank depending on its gender, a la Nidoran.
My ideas:

Lappy, the Pre-evolution of Lapras. It's just a small, cute Lapras with an eggshell on its head.

The fabled Kangaskhan Junior, for guess who. You know what it looks like if you've seen a Kangaskhan.

For Farfetch'd, we have Leekose, A combination of Leek and close (far-fetched, close, get it?). It'd look like a hawk with green wings.

The calf Pokemon mentioned earlier could be called Cafolve, a portmanteau of calf and evolve. It could look like either a baby Tauros with tiny horns, or a tiny Miltank, which would be ADORABLE.

I've got an idea for a Pokemon hack, it's all fleshed out, but I can't put it into game format. Any kind hack makers want to help?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Crassult - Fighting/Flying Type - It essentially looks like Crane from Kung Fu Panda (Hat Included) [And with this one Flying Type will have been paired up with every other type]
Mantasting - Water/Electric Type - It a Manta-ray
Jabroo/Flamaroo/Kang-Fu - Fire/Fighting Type - Kangaroo evolution family
Skeledeep - Water/Ghost Type - A ghostly Fish
Panpa/Oppanda - Normal Type - Panda Pokemon
Irimp/Blimpoon - Steel/Flying Type - Esentially Blimps
Crapple/Pinobster - Grass Type - A Crab Apple and a Pineapple Lobster
Statikat/Zaperra/Tigristrike - Electric/Dark Type - Starts as normal cat gets bigger
Terraz/Pteravolt - Electic/Flying Type - A small and big Pterodactyl
Robling/Robird/Robroyal - Normal/Flying Type - Starts as small Robin and grows bigger
Stickit/Stickwig - Bug/Grass Type - Small Beetle and Big Beetle with a Horn
Saddlack/Saddlork - Dark/Flying Type - Stork Pokemon
Elmpaca/Llawma/Arboraffe - Grass/Psychic Type - Small Alpaca, Medium Llama, Big Giraffe
Scallian/Oniween/Hallonion - Poison/Grass come Poison/Dark - Onions mix with Halloween
Floby/Nimblow/Cirribus - Normal/Flying - Clouds
Avalow/Avachill/Avaplow - Ice Type - Snowmen

And some new Eeveeloutions
Brauleon (Fighting)
Metaleon (Steel)
Fetheon (Flying)
Eonveon (Normal)
Anteneon (Bug)
Stingeon/Toxeon (Poison)
Bouldeon (Rock)
Wispeon (Ghost)

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Sun May 27, 2012 8:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

OK guys i am new to this. Let me put some insight of some possible pokemon ideas. I have had many ideas for a long time and have been wanting to post them. kungfisher-flying/fighting male only. flamingor- female counterpart to kungfisher. (both could come from one base bird). chargicave- rock/electric that looks like gigalith. zombacalypse- awesome dark-type zombie staglance- grass/steel starter look like sawsbuck shanferno- fire/ghost starter like gengar typherion- water/fighting starter like idk yet. auroraxe- ice/steel looks like haxorus. laplantis-lapras seriously needs an evolved form telektik-psychic/electric like a rotom phone relifist-rock/fighting revive from fossil brixus and braxus-ground/fighting like hitmons only stronger. thanks for reading

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

What about another evolution for Ponyta? A Evo with wings :)
It would be like:
{ponyta} -> {rapidash}
or
{ponyta} -> "Horse with Wings"
It would be Fire/ Flying and learn Aerial Ace/ Fly/ etc. :)

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GhostPony750 wrote:
It would be like:
{ponyta} -> {rapidash}
or

Ok, it's really obvious where your inspiration for a pegasus-Ponyta is coming from. What next, will it have rainbow powers? Calm yourself, good sir?

But heh, just kidding. Um... While it is a kid-oriented game, I'd like to see a Poke who's explicitly violent, kinda like how Iori Yagami is. Mewthree, of course... I'd like to see Newtwo with that armor form the first movie. Holy hell, that be awesome. There isn't a manticore Pokemon yet, is there? Some sort of digitized Pokemon to accompany Porygon would be nice, too.

In terms of statistics, I'd like to see a Poke that kind of like, have a primary form that's not that powerful, but when defeated in a certain way that's difficult to avoid, like being killed by a physical or special attack, depending on the trainer's choice, would transform into a much more powerful form. That be sick.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Coliflowerz wrote:
GhostPony750 wrote:
It would be like:
{ponyta} -> {rapidash}
or

Ok, it's really obvious where your inspiration for a pegasus-Ponyta is coming from. What next, will it have rainbow powers? Calm yourself, good sir?

Seriously, I had this idea EVEN before MLP came out, but I can say its one of the reasons, actually... (Because Pegasus and Unicorns are awesome)
Rainbow powers, that would be nice!! :)
While I'm here.. have you heard of Ponymon? It's a hacked rom of FR/LG where you the pokemon have been replaced by ponies (Pegasus!!!). If you are interested, search on google. (Because its actually against the rules to post any links to hacked stuff)

Back on Topic: {pinsir} would be nice with an evo. Same thing for {heracross} and some forever alone Pokemon.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GhostPony750 wrote:
While I'm here.. have you heard of Ponymon? It's a hacked rom of FR/LG where you the pokemon have been replaced by ponies (Pegasus!!!).

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

hmmmm..... new Pokemon? well i realy like the over the top epic looking pokemon like the regis (all four of them), Dialga, Palkia and the kind. you know big and epic :P i would like to see more of those. maybe a big golurk or a tree pokemon idk just some thoughts. :lol:

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

twistedturtwig wrote:
GhostPony750 wrote:
While I'm here.. have you heard of Ponymon? It's a hacked rom of FR/LG where you the pokemon have been replaced by ponies (Pegasus!!!).

''Oh God why''

I understand you don't like ponies... but this picture is much too big.
Couldn't you find a smaller picture...? (And of course, the ponies are taking over the world! :lol: )

Back on topic (again), what about an evolution for {qwilfish}, {relicanth}, {shuckle}, {dunsparce} (He's actually awesome), and of course, as I seen in post before me, some Eeveelution. :) They really deserve it, because they are actually useless... and I like them. o_O

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GhostPony750 wrote:
twistedturtwig wrote:
GhostPony750 wrote:

''Oh God why''

I understand you don't like ponies... but this picture is much too big.
Couldn't you find a smaller picture...? (And of course, the ponies are taking over the world! :lol: )

Lol, whoops, I didn't realize that my picture was so freakishly big when I posted it. XD

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

ulquiorra wrote:
I really liked the whole Pawniard and Bisharp thing, I'd like em to run with the whole chess-themed thing...

OH MY GOD I NEVER NOTICED DAT O_o
Nintendo themed Pokemon? And Pulseman needs to make a return in something other than {ledian}. No wait, he needs a new evo. That's actually good. Ledian is the best thing evar.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:59 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I would like to see a Grass/Steel(Grass/Rock) type that resembles a sort of ancient gear with mold & other similar plant life growing out of it that shoots solar beams out of a arm cannon. I would like to see a Panda with a bamboo stick that was a Water/Fighting Type combo & have the ability to learn Power Whip or some kind of unique attack via the bamboo stick it keeps with it through life. I would like to see a trio of the following type combos which are Electric/Dark, Fire/Dark & Water/Dark(I know about Sharpedo & I don't care, I want to see it used again). I would like to see a mammal pokemon with a rose thorn theme nearing the appearance of say, Espeon for example & lastly I would like to see Dragon/Grass or vice versa Type combo on a pokemon in the future...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:43 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Poison-Rock types: Golblin and Goblem.

Art page. I shall draw every single Pokemon and there is nothing you can do to stop meMUHAHAHA *ahem*

Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:41 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I've always really wanted a Poison/Fire type Pokemon. Ever since Sapphire I've thought it was a good idea. Ghost/Fire Chandelure came so close, but still not quite. I'm not sure about a name, but as far as any animal I can think of designing it after, either the raptor spider:

or the thorny devil:

While I'm at it, I'll mention the Gila monster as an option:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I would like to see a Dark-Ghost type that has a really evil look. Sableye is nicely designed, but it lacks in ferocity. And Spiritomb... Well, it's bound to an Odd Keystone. 'Nuff said.
Another thing I'd like to see is a Dark-Fighting type. Scrafty was nice, but I want one with higher attack than defense.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2