It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 DNA's Emporium of Cherished Dreams (On Hiatus) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hi , I would very much like to work something out for a level 1 female abra with magic guard and a level 1 female dratini with marvel scales. I am not looking for a certain nature or IVs.

I don't have any of the pokemon you seek , but I noticed you listed items you were also wanting.

I have to trade

Evolution Stones (Thunder,Fire,Moon,Sun,Leaf,Water,Dusk,Shiny)

Air Balloon

Rocky Helmet

Toxic Orb

Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:55 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

To both of you: I can't trade right now and I'm not sure when my book-keeping will be finished, but I'll give you both a response.

@ChillBill: I'd be more interested in the Hidden Grotto stuff, if anything. About half of those you mentioned are things I want females of, so that sounds cool. The shiny Dugtrio, not so much.

@Shenlon: I care more about getting new Pokemon generally than getting new items, but I always like to try and get evolution stones when I can. As for how many stones I value the Abra and the Dratini at...well, I'll get back to you.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:53 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

That is fine DNA , and in the mean time I will see if I can find one of the hidden groto wants of yours. Only HG Pokemon I have right now is Chatrot lol. Is there a HG pokemon you want more than another ?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have DW Larvitar, UT Lv. 10

I'm not attached at all, I don't care if and when you would want to trade.

Image (by Ender)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
@ChillBill: I'd be more interested in the Hidden Grotto stuff, if anything. About half of those you mentioned are things I want females of, so that sounds cool. The shiny Dugtrio, not so much.

Well, my female Hidden Grotto and generally special Pokemon are Hariyama, Leavanny, Mandibuzz, Ralts, Jellicent, Spiritomb and Mawile. The rest I own are male, if you're interested in a male, tell me to post the complete list, because I have many. I also have some DW Pokemon. Again, notify me if you do not strictly want a female, and I'll post what I have. Female DW I have are Drapion(or Skorupi), Snover, Kangaskhan, Banette(or Shuppet), Rhyhorn, Duskull and Gyarados(or Magikarp). Finally, I transferred a shiny Deoxys and a shiny Mew (both legit, cloned thanks to an Emerald glitch, ticket events). If anything picks your interest, I can wait for a looong time for a reply. And as a matter of fact, if the DW pokemon has a good or a neutral nature, I don't care whether it's male or female. So you can give me whatever you want. If you want, you can also check ChillBill's Iron Negotiations and see if you want anything from there. And, if you want, I have a great deal of the items you requested.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Last edited by ChillBill on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hello there. I can get you a Groudon from the Embedded Tower. But can I ask a Pokemon with some specific IV's, Nature, and one egg move in exchange? Sorry if I'm asking too much

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Karima wrote:
Hello there. I can get you a Groudon from the Embedded Tower. But can I ask a Pokemon with some specific IV's, Nature, and one egg move in exchange? Sorry if I'm asking too much

Sorry, never mind. My SS is gone for now

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:36 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sent you a PM with a trade request

FC:
5414 2352 1981 (Soul Silver)
4642 7245 1078 (White 2)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:58 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'd love to get my hands on all your hidden ability female Pokemon. I'd offer anything from my trade thread which I will provide a link of below. Let me know if anything interest you. I can also do BP/CP's upon request as well. Also the trade thread I have on here isn't as EXTENSIVE as the ones I have on other forums so if you'd like to see the WHOLE list, let me know and I'll link you.

Champloo's Trading Dojo

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:39 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hi guys, I am in need of a Swinub -DW - female and eevee-DW-female , pls help if you have and pm me what pokes you would like ( I have everything ) thanks , and if you guys are interested in items , I have them so pls I need the pokes I listed above urgently .

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:47 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

This is what I get for not logging in for weeks. Fortunately, the OP is (basically) up to date now. (Except the number value system for the DWs. I didn't get that up yet. The * still applies, though.)

Okay, time to figure out who I need to talk to. If I did not mention your name, bug me with what you need to know.

@Chillbill: Any Pokemon with DW abilities I will only accept as females, not males. I'm willing to accept any of your DW females that I don't already have. By the looks of it, the ones I see are Leavanny, Mandibuzz, and Jellicent - if those are all female and have the DW ability. As for that Deoxys, I'm actually a bit interested in it. Can you check its nature and IVs for me? (I'm assuming it's untouched.)

@Shenlon: Other than Groudon? No, nothing from HG. Unless it has the hidden ability, which I doubt.

@khoufu: What would you like in return?

@elementotrl: What's the nature/IVs of the Groudon?

@Champloo: HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF STUFF! And you say you want ALL of my DW ability females? Wow, I'm going to have to think about this for a while! I'll send you a PM when I look through your list fully and see what I'm interested in. Feel free to pick and choose which DW females you want first. Are your trades in a Gen 4 game (excluding the Gen 5 stuff, obviously)?

@joneskoh70: You say you have everything? Does that include legends from BW2 like Terrakion and such? Or other DW females that I don't have? If the former, can you tell me the nature/IVs? If the latter, which DW females do you have to offer?

Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:37 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

DNA wrote:
@Champloo: HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF STUFF! And you say you want ALL of my DW ability females? Wow, I'm going to have to think about this for a while! I'll send you a PM when I look through your list fully and see what I'm interested in. Feel free to pick and choose which DW females you want first. Are your trades in a Gen 4 game (excluding the Gen 5 stuff, obviously)?

Yes I have a FEW as of right now but I want to obtain every single one obtainable since I want to RNG them and I'm horrible at this whole DW venture nor do I have the patience for it all. I'll take another look at your thread to double check what interest me more as far as the DW abilities go. Anything in the Kanto-Sinnoh regions is basically still on my Gen IV cart (I can't stand Poke Transfer) so anything NEW is currently on my 5th Gen carts. Although most of the new stuff I've been RNGing is from Gen V so that should be obvious excluding a few new Pokemon I've been RNGing. Also remember I can do CP/BP projects so if nothing catches your eye I can definitely RNG somthing up for you. Also I have 3 main trade threads all with the same Pokemon of course but some I keep up to date more than others for the ease of editing each thread. Currently from the time THIS post has been posted all three are up to date so feel free to go through any of them. Hope to hear from you soon.

Friendcodes Trade Thread: Champloo's Trading Dojo

PokeCommunity Trade Thread: Champloo's Trading Dojo

PokmonElite2000 Trade Thread: Champloo's Trading Dojo

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:35 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DNA wrote:
@Chillbill: Any Pokemon with DW abilities I will only accept as females, not males. I'm willing to accept any of your DW females that I don't already have. By the looks of it, the ones I see are Leavanny, Mandibuzz, and Jellicent - if those are all female and have the DW ability. As for that Deoxys, I'm actually a bit interested in it. Can you check its nature and IVs for me? (I'm assuming it's untouched.)

Well, that's fine. My Deoxys is Jolly. Because it's not UT and I have no idea of its EVs (I didn't EV train in Emerald) I will have to reduce its EVs and check its IVs after that. But if you don't like Jolly, tell me so as to save me the trouble. Otherwise wait for a couple of days. The Pokemon you ask all have the DW abilities. However, I might give you their 1st form (Sewaddle, Vullaby, Frillish). Of course they are gonna be female with DW abilities, if this happens.
Anyway, as I said before, I want a DW Vulpix. Also, I can give you one or some of the items you seek for a Shed Shell. (that's unrelated to the other trades).

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Hi , yes I currently have every legend except for groudon , pls pm me which one would you like , and can I be like champloo and get all your DW females , you see now that I have completeted the national dex I would like to start my quest for DW pokes and I like others am not patient so pls pm me what you would like and if you need normal pokes I have them all so pls feel free to ask for anything , I have extras for genesect , keldo and metotta just a few of the legends I have

Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I can also do tradebacks for any legends or pokes you need pls

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:38 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I also need a female durent urgently , sorry for the multiple posts

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:32 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You can use the "Edit" button to add something to your post without having to make repeated posts. Just keep that in mind next time.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:39 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I'm currently approaching finals week so my online time is restricted, but let me give you all a status update!

@Champloo: I'll send you a PM on Psypoke with specifics. I've looked through your PE2K trade thread, and that's the one I'll be going off of for negotiations, if that is acceptable to you.

@chillbill: If it is too much of a big deal to get the EV reducing berries for Deoxys, I will just accept it as is, and reduce its EVs myself. Those 3 DW females you listed I'm also interested in.
You said you wanted a DW Vulpix, but I would say the stuff you're offering me together outweigh Vulpix. What else would you like?

@joneskoh70: Swinub, Eevee, and Durant, huh. The legends I'm looking for for team-building purposes that I might ask you for are Tornadus and Thundurus, plus the 5 special legends from Dream Radar; do you have any of those, and if so, what's the nature/IV spread? However, if you have any DW females I do not have, I will always gladly accept those, regardless of nature/IVs.
And I know that you want them ASAP, but do keep in mind that I do have a life and don't have time to check this thread 24/7. However, I have not forgotten about your request, but I want to agree on trade terms first.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:02 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Well , I can get you legends , if you wan the once with DW ability I can get them , but for one legend , can I ask for like 20 to 25 as I said I am planning to collect every DW pokemon so yea I am interested in everything you have , but I wan them females .

Last edited by joneskoh70 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Weeeell. Can I have a DW Eevee or Dratini? If that is too much, then could we do a Gen4 trade for the Pikachu-colored Pichu?
I'd prefer one of the two DWs if possible. If both offers don't appeal to you, tell me, and I'll see what I can do.

Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Sorry, I was expecting a pm. It has quirky nature and its IVs are 14-15/0-1/12-13/18-19/4-5/31 (Alert to sounds).

FC:
5414 2352 1981 (Soul Silver)
4642 7245 1078 (White 2)

Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I can get you the Embedded Tower Groudon from my SS as soon as I get it (Meaning UT). I would probably give the Groudon to you as long as I get something just to have it. Only because I do not like Groudon.

Goodbye
"

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:30 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I think you will not accept my previous request about the legends , anyway I got a DWF nincada and combee from DW , if you wan , pls reply , I would any 2 DW pokemon that are not so common , thanks

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:17 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

@Samurott: If you can get one with an Adamant or Jolly nature, I would be most appreciative. (That goes for anyone who wants to offer me a Groudon, really.)

@joneskoh70: ...I don't value legends at 20 DW females. I value them at 3 or so, even less if 1 of the females is something like Vulpix. Anyway, Nincada and Combee? That sounds doable. Pick some female(s) off the list that you want, and I'll see what I can do.

@elementotrl: Hmm, not the best nature, but it will unlock Rayquaza. I will consider it. Remind me what you wanted in return?

@Chillbill: I could do any of those. You're trading me 3 DW females I don't have, plus a shiny Deoxys. I would trade 1 Vulpix plus 1 of the others for those. (I did count correctly, right? That is all you want?)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DW Eevees and Dratinis are worth something more than my 3 common DW females. As for my Deoxys, it's cloned so I don't give much worth to it.
OK, so I will take an Eevee and a Vulpix for Shiny Deoxys, DW Mandibuzz, DW Sewaddle and DW Frillish. Sounds good to me. I won't be available for trade until Friday, though. Do the times listed in your 1st post still apply?
Oh, and if you want FC you can check it in my trading thread, otherwise I'll just post it here.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next