It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Siege of Psypokia- Reboot in Progress! 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I mean regular old numbers like 2, 5, or 13.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

He said rational, so that basically means 'any number that doesn't consist of neverending or repeating decimals, and a whole number (meaning >0).'

Goodbye
"

Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I'm already running out of ideas, so... ehh... I'll be preparing some Cob Cannons (PvZ) in the back lines so I can blast explosive corn on those tanks as soon as they get in.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

The roman numeral III kind of works, if you take the first I as the head and the last I as the tail.

Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Or perhaps the numbers 101 or 111... I'm not sure...

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:19 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Shiny Lucario: they won't get in I'm distracting them remember?

The riddle: i think we have to decide which numeral system the number is from. Whether it be the Egyptian, roman or I forgot what it's called... Ehhhh... Ummm... Advadsbhvjk. The 1,2,3 system. That'll do

The Spawner: you all should have chosen the mines so it just killed the Spawner off straight away.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:47 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
Ummm... Advadsbhvjk. The 1,2,3 system
It's called Arabic or Sumerian.
Quote:
The Spawner: you all should have chosen the mines so it just killed the Spawner off straight away.
Because you totally have the right to say that when you didn't even vote at all. Besides, you can never be so sure.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:23 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Samurott wrote:
James86134 wrote:
Ummm... Advadsbhvjk. The 1,2,3 system
It's called Arabic or Sumerian.
Quote:
Because you totally have the right to say that when you didn't even vote at all. Besides, you can never be so sure.

I'm pretty sure it is Arabic now that I think about it.
I was just being a smart Alec ;) no need to get all huffy puffy about it.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well, all the guesses so far have been wrong as well, but I can tell you that the number I'm looking for is much smaller than the ones suggested. It also has something to do with letters..... *hint hint*

Also, to note, the Spawner wouldn't have been destroyed if the mines were picked. I wouldn't make it that easy for you guys. ;P

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

When you say letters, do you mean the spelling of it or the mathematical term for it. Eg four or 4?

Also could you end this turn so I can hurry up and finish the turn so I can use my secret weapon against the tanks :twisted: mwahahahahaahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahaha :twisted: :twisted:

Last edited by James86134 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The answer to the riddle is seven:
Chop off "s" = even
Chop off "n" = eve (second person created, after Adam)
Chop off the "e"s = v, the roman numeral for 5
I win :D

Oh and I use the Phoenix Arm's continuous fire shots on the zombies.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

C'mon, I was just about to post that!

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:29 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

DragoBoy wrote:
The answer to the riddle is seven:
Chop off "s" = even
Chop off "n" = eve (second person created, after Adam)
Chop off the "e"s = v, the roman numeral for 5
I win :D

Oh and I use the Phoenix Arm's continuous fire shots on the zombies.

Hahaha... Good one. But I think we all know the real answer is eleventy seven. Am I right or am I right? ;)

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I throw boomer bile on the soldier trying to take down my shield generator. http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/Bile_bomb

FC:
5414 2352 1981 (Soul Silver)
4642 7245 1078 (White 2)

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:37 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

GHOST PONY WE HAVE THE ANSWER HURRY UP AND GET THE DIAMOND BEFORE THE SPAWNER SENDS OUT MORE ZOMBIES

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

How did I know you'd be the one to get the answer DragoBoy? XP

But yeah, that's it. Next round will be coming out shortly.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

James86134 wrote:
GHOST PONY WE HAVE THE ANSWER HURRY UP AND GET THE DIAMOND BEFORE THE SPAWNER SENDS OUT MORE ZOMBIES

I'm here I'm here!!!
Well, it seems the answer is 7!
Thanks guys! xD

Ps. I probably coudn't find it, because when I think about 7, in my head it says "sept", the number in french...

Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Sorry about that, that's the main reason I opened the riddle up to everyone. Also, I'm in french class right now. Maybe I could ask you for help with the passe compassée. XD

Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:01 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

twistedturtwig wrote:
Sorry about that, that's the main reason I opened the riddle up to everyone. Also, I'm in french class right now. Maybe I could ask you for help with the passe compassée. XD

I'm still trying to wrap my head around Je mapelle or whatever

What a waste of a 50th post. Well now I'm a psychic trainer. Better do my upgrade dance :P whoop whoop

Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:05 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Hey look everybody, I'm not dead! (On that note, does anyone even remember me?)
Anyway, glad to be welcomed back into my favorite game.

I see we've got a zombie problem. I'll choose to use an Omni-Blade from the Mass Effect series to try and cut off their heads (omni-blades have large sweeping areas, if the zombies are close I could hit all of them in one attack, if it's not against the rules).

Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

^^But I wanted to behead the zombies with a weapon from space!

Goodbye
"

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: On Pilgramage, on this nice little planet called Earth. I don't think they've noticed me yet.
Samurott wrote:
^^But I wanted to behead the zombies with a weapon from space!

Whoops :0 I was too lazy to read!

I'll use "Recon Mine" from Mass Effect 3 instead. For those of you who don't know, a recon mine scans the area it is placed in, and can be triggered to explode at any time (in this case I choose as soon as it hits something) and cause a massive (but not OP) explosion. I'll use it on the tanks.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'll bury some mines for when they make it through the barrier.

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I need someone to kill the jeweller, send In a Spawner of our own and put a force field on the ground so we have an indestructible Spawner :twisted:

Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm pretty sure that'd be breaking a couple rules if you kill an innocent. And since when did you designate yourself leader of the game?
Also, advance the round!
Advance the round!
Advance the round!
Advance the round!

Goodbye
"

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next