It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 James Trading Land of Curiousity 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
So first of all I'm looking to get a great team in B&W. I am not looking for legendaries at all. I am instead looking for simple pokemon. I'm hoping to fill out my National Dex on White. I'm not looking for legendaries and I'm not trading legendaries so don't ask. I'm just looking for someone generous to trade me.

I'm hoping for eggs or if it comes down to it... At least under Lvl 20.

These are the pokemon I want:

5/5 wants:
Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar, Tepig and Snivy

4/5 wants:
Riolu, Sneasel, Gible, Dratini, Togepi and Zubat

3/5 wants:
Trapinch, Swinub, Snover, Ghastly, Abra, Ditto, Natu, Whismur and Houndour

2/5 wants:
Wailmer, Seel, Spheal, Magikarp, Wynaut, Seedot, Cubone, Nidoran M, Nidoran F and Ponyta

1/5, these I don't really need at all. Just to complete the Dex...:
Caterpie, Rattata, Diglett, Weedle, Venonat, Machop, Smoochum, Delibird

I would like any of these in eggs, preferably. I'm looking to complete my Dex and getting these would be extremely helpful. I have barely anything in return BUT, I'm hoping someone will be generous.

Thanks much,
If you have any of these pokemon please do PM or post which one you have.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:39 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
*BUMP* Just so people can read this...

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If you are able to trade them over from your gen 4 to your gen 5, I can supply all of these pokes for you depending on what you'd be willing to offer.
If we can't come to an agreement on an offer, I'd happily do tradebacks so you can complete the dex.

Time Zone- -5 GMT

Check out my Trade Thread: Fallen's Trade Center Gen4 and Gen5
I sprite a little on my free time, check it out: Fallen's Art Gallery

Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

That's actually perfect for me considering I own all the Sinnoh games. And I have my Older DS to trade over to B&W. So the problem now is what I'm giving you... It depends. I don't have any legends so those are out of the question... And preferences?

EDIT: Actually forget about that. If we could trade everything over to my platinum version. If you could give me a day to breed everything with the ditto and I trade everything back to you. That would be nice... Only if you agree though.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

That's something I can't let myself agree to, especially without knowing you better, sorry.
However, if you could get me a glameow, magnezone and maybe a bonsly I'll happily trade you the UT pokes you need.

Time Zone- -5 GMT

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:54 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I'll see if I can get those in the next few days...

EDIT: Problem with the glameow part. My pearl is on a hacked game cartridge. It started crashing a few days ago and I can't get on it. If I get the chance I will get the glameow though. If you would like to slip another pokemon into the slot please go ahead.

Last edited by James86134 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:04 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ok, cool. I'll start breeding your pokes then!

Time Zone- -5 GMT

Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:06 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

You may have to give me about a week and a bit to get the Rock Incense. I have the Sudowoodo from my SoulSilver version and the Magnemite, I'll just Lvl up him as I go and when I get to the Fuego Ironworks I will have you Magnezone and Bonsly ready. Did you read the Edit on my last post?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Time's no problem.
As for the glameow, though disappointing, I completely understand. If you manage to get it, awesome, if not, no biggie.

Time Zone- -5 GMT

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Would you like to put something into its place. As for Pearl I have got it running. But it was corrupted and I have had to start again. So maybe two weeks if you want it. Just in case. You never know when it comes to these hacked things.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well, like I mentioned, time is no issue to me. Don't want anything in its place as it's the last pokemon line I need for the pokedex.
Unless you have any rare moved or shiny pokemon, I don't really need anything.

Time Zone- -5 GMT

Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have all 45 of your pokemon ready (ommitting the 2 from Gen5 of course).
Let me know when mine are set so we can discuss a trade time. :)

Time Zone- -5 GMT

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:56 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]