It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 My Idea for a New Region (in the making) 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
So for the last 2 weeks I've been reading Gofd's idea for a new generation. This has inspired me to actually make my own region with new pokemon. I'm going to start with some basic stuff. I'm going to write the region features for the region for now.

FEATURES: The region, named _____, will be split into three major areas (haven't created a name yet).

The first major area will be called Metropolis. It will have a small portion of that being cities, surrounded by mountains. A lake will be off to the right with a dam on each side stopping it from becoming a river. Around the lake, meadows and forests will blossom. On the right side of Metropolis there will be a frozen wasteland. This area is quite large with only two small colonies. It has no main features apart from one large steep, mountain that is on the edge of the wasteland. This entire area is surrounded by ocean apart from a large chasm to the north. Inside of the lake is another city, this city is the only entrance and exit into the third major area. Metropolis is uses an average amount of Tech and likes to follow a routine.
Grass, Ice, Poison, Water, Bug, Normal and Electric types are more common.

The Second Major Area will be called Skystream Palace. This area is a large kingdom, with a massive wall around it. Skystream Palace floated up above the ground centuries ago, by the power of an ancient pokemon. The large kingdom has very little vegetation with sprawling cities growing across the floating island. The only actual naturally feature is the forest to the left, which covers the entrance to the kingdom. Skystream Palace is known to use technology to the fullest and will change for any improvement. This kingdom believes that change is better. This kingdom is influenced by a legendary pokemon that can be found on the right of the Skystream in the caverns of a volcano.
Flying, Dragon, Psychic, Ghost and Dark are more common here.

The Third and Final Major Area will be called Paradise. This area is an underground cave system and is only accessible through the underwater city in the lake. Although it is usually dark, vegetation thrives here. It has many underwater lakes and rivers along with meadows and gardens everywhere. There is only 4 colonies in this area. One of these areas is very populated. The other three have very few people living there. This whole cave system is under the the large chasm and lake. The tunnels connecting the colonies are dangerous and dark. A few of the tunnels are cut off because of rock falls. The vegetation is caused by a legendary subsiding in the depths of a forgotten tunnel.
Rock, Steel, Fire, Fighting and Ground types are more common here.

So that is the region areas. I will write up the starting city, your rival(s), the professor and maybe the Starters if I'm finished.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I will just say now, that there will be 12 gyms in this region. 4 in Metropolis, 4 in Paradise, 4 in Skystream Palace. Then there is the Elite 4 which will be found in Skystream Palace. The Champion has a mystery location.

This is the idea of the first town, your rival and the Professor along with how the story progresses. Up until Route 1

Starter City - Darktwig Town
A small city in the south west of Metropolis. It sides next to the lake with a forest around it. Not many people live here because of the darkness of the trees covering the sun. The only citizens living here are the Professor, the protagonist, the rival, the protagonist's mother and a few other citizens. Only a few buildings stand along with one burned house. This was the Professor's old house. The professor now lives inside the lab. A small puddle sits in the middle of the village, along with a fountain. To the left of Darktwig town, a small road leads out.

Story
As the game starts, the camera slowly pictures Darktwig town. The camera zooms into your house. As the camera zooms you can see the professor exit the lab and enter Route 1. The camera sifts through the roof and into your room, where the protagonist sits and reads a book.

The Professor - Professor Cedar
A male man who moved into the region as a young boy. When he arrived in Metropolis he was given three pokemon, the starters. As he aged he experienced travelling across the region. At the age of nineteen, he battled the first gym leader. He lost after a tough battle. After that he proceeded to vow that he would study pokemon. His cousin, Professor Birch lives in the Hoenn region. He rarely visits, but they keep in touch as he is Cedar's only family. Now forty three, Professor Cedar continues to study pokemon.
Appearance:
He has greying hair that is covered with a red and blue bandana, with a pokéball on it. He wears a camo jacket along with green shorts. His shoes are leather sandals. He is slightly pale with blues eyes, and a scar on his cheek. He also has a burn on his left leg from the fire.

Story: The protaginist (I'll call him Uni so I don't have to write the whole name) hears their mother call from the lower floor. He rushs down stairs to see Rival standing there. Rival tells Uni that the Professor has left for Route 1 and has asked for us to meet him there. Uni walks out of the building, but not before their mother gives Uni items. Uni's town map, bag, running shoes, and a warning to not go into tall grass. Uni and Rival leave the home and starts to head off onto Route 1. Before they can walk onto the route, they hear a cry for help. Rival leads Uni onto the route and they see the Professor being attacked by a swarm of pokemon.

In the next update, I will write about Route 1, the starters, and the pokemon on Route 1.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

New Update

So there will be some new pokemon in this update. The way I will set up the form of introducing them:

Line 1: The name/the pokemon that it evolves from or in some cases into.
Line 2: Type
Line 3: Appearance
Line 4: Pokedex Entry
Line 5: Ability
Line 6: Stats (not specific. Instead I will do Terrific, Great, Average, Below Average, Horrible
Line 7: Size (Not exact. Instead, Huge, Large, Average, Small, Tiny)

And so Route 1...
ROUTE 1: A small winding road that leads through many tree clusters and clearings. The only important feature on this road is a house. This house is owned by a mysterious owner. The door is always locked. The house is quite large. It is very old and has a dark aura around it. Past this house, the road continues. It is quite long but leads to a dark, and gloomy forest ahead. As Rival and Uni enter the Route, they find Cedar running from a swarm of new pokemon.

(Yes, yes. I know that I shouldn't put a new pokemon before the starters but anyway.)
New Pokemon

Beatler/ Evolves into Heracross at Lvl 20

Bug/Fighting
A small blue beetle like creature that is powerful in numbers. It has a small lump on the top of its head that has two spikes sticking out of it, it has small wings that it can't use yet.
Pokedex: It dreams of being able to fly of off the ground. It charges at the foe with great speed, and uses brute force, instead of strategy.
Ability:
Swarm
Stats:
HP/BELOW AVERAGE
ATTACK/GREAT
DEFENSE/AVERAGE
SP. ATTACK/AVERAGE
SP. DEFENSE/BELOW AVERAGE
SPEED/TERRIFIC
Size: Small

The Starters:
Two things about the starters; There is a 50/50 chance of it being female or male. The final evolution depends on the gender. The second thing being that since there are quite few starters I will save you from a wall of text with only some of them.

Flarcub

Fire
A black creature that looks burned beyond survival. The only other colour apart from its emmense dark colour is small red cracks surrounding its body. It forms the shape of a lion cub. It is very cute but can be very mysterious at the same time. It can be very ferocious. It is usually bawled up to defend itself.
Pokedex: When it bares its fangs, pokemon stray away in fear of its bite. It is very rare and can only be found in the darkest of tunnels.
Ability:
Flash Fire
Stats:
HP/Average
Attack/Below Average
Defense/Terrific
Sp. Attack/Below Average
Sp. Defense/Above Average
Speed/Average

Magmion/ Evolve from Flarcub at Lvl 15

Fire/Rock
A lion that has the lower body entirely made of rock. It is very crusty and can sometimes actually shed some of itself. The upper half is red fur. It has a glare that strikes fear. The red fur is very lustrous and silky. It has a long tail that is made of small, stained rocks.
Pokedex: It uses its rocky tail as a powerful whip. This pokemon protects itself by rolling itself into a ball.
Ability:
Flash Fire
Stats:
HP/Average
Attack/Average
Defense/Above Average
Sp. Attack/ Below Average
Sp. Defense/ Below Average
Speed/ Above Average
Size: Medium

The Female Side Volcaness/ Evolves from Magmion at Lvl 38

Fire/Rock
This pokemon stands on two legs and strangely can only be found as a female. It has a small volcano growing out of its back, that it uses to launch magma at the opponent. It is an oily dark black with the exception of a red, fiery tail, and angry, red eyes. It's tail is extremely long and it uses it to grab the opponents for a close shot with the volcano. It moves quickly and is very light on the two feet it stands on despite its size.
Pokedex: This pokemon has a small volcano on its back. The magma it spews from it can be used to throw at opponent. With flexible footing, this pokemon is very powerful.
Ability:
Rocker: If hit with a rock move, Defense increases.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Terrific
Defense/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Sp. Defense/ Horrible
Speed/ Terrific
Size: Huge

The Male Side Granicheeta/ Evolves from Magmion at Lvl 38

Rock/Fire
This pokemon continues to walk in four feet. It is a greyish colour except for it having a large, dark red patch down its chest that is made of entirely fire. It has a dark tail that protrudes from its back, but continues down its spine to to the end of its back. At the end of its tail a large boulder is attached. This pokemon has blue eyes, that contrast against the grey.
Pokedex: This large pokemon hides its chest. It contains an eternal fire that will never go out. It's tail holds a medium sized boulder. It uses it to swing at opponents.
Ability: Roller: If hit by a rock move, Sp. Defense increases.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Average
Defense/ Terrific
Sp. Attack/ Horrible
Speed/ Terrific
Size: Large

Echidike

Grass
Echidike is a small brown feline, like creature. It is very light on its feet and moves quickly. Although feline it does not resemble a cat, instead it resembles a small Echidna. It is completely brown and has rough skin, that has the same texture as bark. It has leaves growing out of its back instead of spikes. These leaves can have small bacteria on them.
Pokedex: Echidike, although small can hit hard and fast. The bacteria on its leaves can be used to heal itself.
Ability: Leafheal: If the pokemon uses a status pokemon on itself, it can regain some health along with it. Approx 1/10 of the full health.
Stats:
HP/Above Average
Attack/Above Average
Defense/Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Sp. Defense/ Horrible
Speed/ Above Average

Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

While I am intrigued by your ideas, I find one thing incredibly annoying as a "potential player". If you only get one starter, how do you get both evolutions?

There's a pretty good reason that the only Pokemon to really have gender-specific evolutions is the Ralts line. The trick is, Ralts are still not unique (like the starters). Either meaning you have to breed to get the other gender (and that's always a crapshoot), or find some place to get them (rather diminishing their value). Here's a thought: an area (nearer the end, perhaps) that has wild Starters available (with amazingly low encounter rates). If you want to be particular, if your major areas work out that way, you could have one area with the other Starters in each (enabling you to access all without trading).

Looking at your organization thus far, the only one hard to pass off is the extra of Water or Grass, since both are heavily populating the same region. But you could change that to make this idea happen.

Merely a suggestion, your ideas look pretty good so far though!

AEPMT :D 8-) :mrgreen:

If you want to get better at writing in general, please visit my site!

Writers' Challenge

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

@AEPMT
Hint hint: Reread the part about Flarcub only being in dark tunnels. And there's an area called Paradise that is full of dark tunnels. I'm going to have an area where you can catch starters. Now stop unraveling my ideas!

Also... NEW UPDATE!!!

This features the rest of the starters and some game mechanics.

The rest of the starters:

Echiguard/Evolves from Echidike at Lvl 18

Grass/Fighting
A bipedal (stands on two feet) echidna. It is slightly green on its two bottom feet. With two small sapling growing out of its back. It's back has several leaves sprouting. The two hands are brown, and feel Soft, like petals. It has a chest, covered in leaves. It holds a bark shield in its left hand. It uses it to protect itself.
Pokedex: Its shield is very hard to break. This pokemon can be rarely found in hollow trees. There it makes its home.
Ability: Metal Block: This pokemon can not get hit by Steel moves.
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Great
Defense/ Great
Sp. Attack/ Horrible
Sp. Defense/Below Average
Speed/ Below Average

The Male Side/Hedgehood/ Evolves from Echiguard at Lvl 34

Grass/Fighting
It is quite large, with a brown chest and a green body. It somewhat resembles a tree. It has two small tree growing from its back that covers its face in shadows. The leaves and branches are trimmed, in a way that the trees look like a hood. It moves slowly, but hits hard. It's bottom paws, have a pigment that makes it look like it has tread through mud.
Pokedex: This pokemon, has a shadowed face. It has a secret about it tha no one knows. It is a mysterious pokemon. It hits hard with punches, and can kick very well.
Ability: Sturdy
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/Terrific
Defense/ Great
Sp. Attack/ Average
Speed: Average

The Female Side/Porcusheild/Evolves from Echiguard at Lvl 34

Grass/Steel
A very large porcupine. It has a large shield in its back with many thorns growing from it. The shield is covered with moss and has several symbols, that no one has been able to decipher. Although heavy, it sometimes stands on two feet, to intimidate opponents. It has two large back feet, that it relies on to move. It stomps with its two front feet (or paws?). It's face is covered with moss and leaves, but some parts of it are made of bark. It legs, are actual tree trunks.
Pokedex: Its shield is indestructible. It's stomps can cause rumbles in the ground. The thorns growing on its back, can be used to hurt enemies.
Ability: Thorn Shoot/ If the opponent uses a grass move, Porcusheild if hit, sprays thorns into the air that will damage the opponent in two turns.
Stats:
HP/Average
Attack/ Average
Defense/Terrific
Sp. Defense/ Great
Speed/Average
Size: Huge

Kranio

Water
It is a very flexible crane, with long, skinny, orang legs. It has white and baby blue feathers, these feathers are covered in water. It is constantly dripping. It's tail feathers are all water. It has a long beak that it uses to peck objects. It beak it blue with orange stripes. It's eyes, are very slight and shifty. It has wings, but decides not to use them.
Pokedex: Although it can fly, it decides not to. It is very fidgety and this causes water to fly off of it.
Ability: Drip Accuracy/ Every two turns this pokemon drips water into the opponents eyes, lowering its accuracy.
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Average
Defense/Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Sp. Defense/ Great
Speed/ Average

Kranoswoop/ Evolves from Kranio at Lvl 16

Water/Flying
It has spread wings that it uses to glide. It does not fly, but instead jumps to a great height and glides, speedily at the opponent. It has long, orange legs, that are very skinny. It's wings are large and are covered in blue, coral. This coral is very light. It's beak curves down at the end. It uses this to fish. It is covered in water, but instead keeps in on itself. This way, it keeps cool, even in the heat.
Pokedex: It uses its large wings to glide at amazing speeds. It can be found gliding down from the highest mountains.
Ability: Water Body/ This pokemon can not be hit by fire type moves.
Stats:
HP/ Terrific
Attack/ Great
Defense/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Speed/ Above Average

The Male Side/ Cranosky/ Evolves from Kranoswoop at Lvl 36

Water/Flying
Cranosky is quite a large Crane. It has incredibly long legs, that are made from the same material as Hitmonlee's legs. They can stretch very far. It's beak is quite small to be aerodynamic. It continues to glide, but this time, even faster. It likes to swoop up into the sky and plummet down at the foe. It has blue feather, that are pure water. The feathers bubble as this pokemon glides through the air.
Pokedex: This is the fastest gliding thing on the planet. It is impossible to match its speed. Hitmonlee is a distant cousin to this pokemon because of its legs.
Ability: Swift Glide/ This pokemon almost always hits first.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/Great
Defense/Great
Speed/ THE BEST!!!

The Female Side/ Cranuswan/ Evolves from Kranoswoop at Lvl 36

Water/ Flying
Cranuswan is a large crane that has long, blue legs. It decides not to fly or glide but instead float in lakes or rivers. It has large wings that make it easier to float. It spreads them out and uses them as shields to protect smaller, water pokemon. It has a long neck that is orange. It's beak is small and stubbly. It has a small horn on the top of its head that is made of pearl. It has coral incrusted on its back that make it look very elegant.
Pokedex: This pokemon is very large and has beautiful, white wings that are very silky. It is very elegant with the coral designs on its back. It's small, gleaming horn is made of pearl.
Ability: Water Body
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Below Average
Defense/ Terrific
Sp. Attack/ Average
Sp. Defense/ Great
Speed/ Average

So those are the starters. Lots of them.

Story: As the professor runs he tells Uni and Rival to help him by grabbing one of his pokemon. Rival and Uni run over to the three pokéballs in the grass and choose one; either Flarcub, Kranio or Echidike. Once you choose you battle a Beatler. The professor walks over and asks you a few question about if you like pokemon. He then decides to give you the pokemon because you saved him. He leaves for the lab, after telling you both one thing. "Can you pop of to the next town and get a package for me?" He asks and leaves. Rival looks at you and heals your pokemon. He then battles you. He has the pokemon that is weaker to you depending on who you chose. If you chose Flarcub, he has Echidike, if you chose Echidike, he chooses Kranio. Etc. etc. after your battle you will be transported to your house where you will be healed. Your mother tells you that it's ok to go on a pokemon journey because everyone has to do one at some point. So you leave and see Rival standing at the entrance to Route 1. You both decide to walk out together. Before you can a young woman runs up to you. With the pokemon that is stronger to you trailing behind.

Before I continue I am going to go through some game mechanics.

New Pokéballs:
All pokéballs can be found in this game, except for the ones that can be found in Johto that need Apricorns to make.

Super Ball: There is only three of these available in each game. It has double the chance of catching a pokemon than the Ultra Ball.
Typing Ball: Whenever you buy this you have a type that will be connected to it. This ball is more powerful against that type. You will automatically get a type when you buy this. The type is random.
Early Ball: This pokéball is more powerful against an opponent that is faster than your sent out pokemon.

More Stuff:
Pokemon will walk behind you again. The first pokemon in your party will walk behind you.
The Item Storage is back.
A new accessory:
Pokeapps. Later in the game you get a small phone which can download apps.
The apps:
Time
Calculator
Day Care Moniter
Contact Book
Notepad
Pedometer
Friendship App
Pong Game: Using the touch screen you can play 8 Bit Ping Pong
Dowsing Machine
TM Lister
Pokemon Map: Shows what pokemon can be caught in each area, IF you have caught that pokemon.
Call Someone

These apps can be found around the game.

Next Update, in a about a day.

That's all for now.

Next Update: 5 New pokemon, a return of an old one. And a surprising twist. Glad you could make it through that wall of text.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

5 New pokemon and a twist.

Before I get started I'll announce something. I won't be continuing the walkthrough for a while instead I will introduce, the team, new pokemon, important characters, and the first few gym leaders over about 5 updates.

The new Pokemon:

Mysmi

Psychic
A small purple and orange goblin like creature. It resembles Sableye's shape. It has a small speech bubble on its chest. Although resembling Sableye's it is much taller. It's head is purple with one Orange question mark on its forehead. It has stitched, orange arms. It's legs are a dark violet.
Pokedex: This pokemon is able to change people's memories. It is a strange goblin creature that was sewn together by an old mystic.
Ability: Memory Switch/ If this pokemon has a status condition, all moves the opponent uses will be switched with a different move that the opponent knows. This ability won't count if the opponent only know one move.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Horrible
Defense/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defense/ Great
Speed/ Average

Knomi/ Evolves from Mysmi at Lvl 22

Psychic/ Dark
A multicoloured doll like creature. It was sewn with ancient material by a Channeller. Each of the stitches on it are mentally, one of the Channeler's memories. It's feet are dark and shiny. It has no eyes, instead bright lights exist. It has large ears made from yellowed paper.
Pokedex: This pokemon is very old. Its eyes are said to be what it uses to control memories.
Ability: Memory Switch
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Below Average
Defense/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defense/ Great
Speed/ Average

Dolphsand

Water/ Ground
A bluish grey dolphin that can be found in oceans and lakes. It has one small dorsal fin as well as two large fins on its side. It's tail is decorated with seaweed and coral. It's chest is made of hardened sand.
Pokedex: The sand on its chest is used for camouflage. Very few still exist, as they are hunted beyond repair.
Ability: Swift Swim
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Great
Defense/ Average
Sp. Defense/ Average
Speed/ Terrific

Cerberfrost

Ice
A large, three headed dog. It entire body is made of ice. Although frozen, the ice can move and I made of different segments. It's heads are dark brown, with long fur to keep in warm. The three heads occasionally fight each other. The ice glistens with a wonderful beauty.
Pokedex: Although having three heads, this pokemon is very lonely. It scares others without trying.
Ability: Intimidate
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack: Great
Defense: Below Average
Sp. Attack: Below Average
Sp. Defense: Average
Speed: Great

Cerberice/ Evolves from Ceberfrost at Lvl 38

Ice/Dark
It is is extremely large. It is made of entirely ice. This ice is rare, because of it being dark. It looks as if it is made of shadows. The ice has many different shades, for feature distinction. The heads get along very well. It has large teeth with two large sabre teeth on each head. The middle has the biggest. It's tail is pure black and is frozen in place, while the rest of its body cannot move.
Pokedex: This pokemon is the first pokemon to be made of the rare, Night Ice. This ice is extremely rare and can only be found during the Winter Solice's night.
Ability: Shadow Walk/ Cerberice, when sent into battle, makes it night time. All moves lower in accuracy by 10, except for Dark type moves.
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Terrific
Defense/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defense/ Horrible
Speed/ Average
Size/ Huge

Ok so that's the up... Wait, what about the twist?

The Twist:
The twist is.....

The Champion is PROFESSOR CEDAR.

So the next update, will feature the villain team, as well as some important characters from them. It might feature one or two new pokemon too.

Out in about a day... Maybe two?

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

New Update

This one features the villain team, three characters that can be found in them, as well as one new pokemon. It's only a small update.

Villain Team: Team Draco

This team has plans to control the worlds dragon pokemon. It is spread out over the region, with many citizens joining them every day. It intends to capture the three legendary pokemon in this region and use them to control Skystream Palace. It then intends to control the other regions and take over The other teams. The boss of Team Draco will do this with an intricate plan... Which will be unveiled later... Much later...
This plan was created by the beautiful mind of the boss of Team Draco, GIOVANNI!!!

Profile:
Giovanni Angelo
Appearance:A tall, mysterious man. He has dark, black hair with two white streaks on the left. He is quite skinny and pale. He always wears a suit. He tends to stand in shadows and watch. He has a greying face, with one scar going over his eye.

Backstory: After being sent to Celadon Penitentiary, he has escaped and made a new team. After being defeated and captured by Red, he has developed a long hatred for him. His new team, is full of stronger trainers that want to serve him. He has a glaring, evil look about him. He traveled to the _____ region and has invited the other Team Leaders to help him overthrow the regions and destroy pokemon. Maxie, Ghetsis, Cyrus and others are helping him.

Profile:
Dmitry Oak
Appearance: A young, bustling man. He is very curious and wants to know the question to every answer. He has a short brown hair. His skin is very tan and muscled. His blue eyes glisten and shine. He uses his illusion pokemon to hypnotise people and take control.

Backstory:
He is an outcast that was strewn away years ago. Bullied for quite along time he has decided that he has had enough. He likes to be a leader, even if he can't. At a young age he heard about Giovanni being sent to jail and felt as if he was in the same situation. Having heard about Giovanni escaping, he wanted to become one of his right hand men. At first he was a grunt at but he quickly climbed the career ladder and now is one of the most respected people in Team Draco. He quenches his thirst for control by bossing the grunts of Team Draco.
Parents: Yep, you guessed. Blue Oak!

Profile:
Jade Utrin
Appearance: Very short, with long black hair. She wears squarish glasses and has a strange grin on her face. She is very pale with green eyes. She is very skinny. Jade always wears a long dress that sparkles.

Backstory: Bullied her whole life and was never socially accepted she always trained her pokemon. Eventually at age twelve she was awarded the title of a Genius in front of her whole school. No one awarded her as she stood on stage. Several people yelled and called her names even through that celebration. Eventually as she was about to walk back to her seat, she tripped. The whole school burst out in laughter. Embarrassed and angry she yelled and screamed at them all. She called for her Charizard. The charizard blew fire and burnt the school. Injuring most of the kids. She was sent to jail, but snuck in her diglett with her. The diglett helped her escape and she joined Giovanni. She has always wanted revenge against the world.
That's the profiles.

One new pokemon:

Packie
Normal
A small pack mule. It always carries several bags, the containments change every time, it has grey, brown fur with a stubbly tail. It's neck is covered with a scarf. It has a scratch on its face as well as two grey ears. It's hooves are white and unbreakable. They are made of a rare material.
Pokedex: This pokemon is used to travel across deserts and wastelands. It carries many things that can be very helpful.
Ability: Forewarn
Stats:
HP/ Terrific
Attack/ Average
Defence/ Average
Sp. Defence/ Great
Speed/ Average

So that's the update. With that we now have 19 pokemon.

Pokedex:
001: Echidike
002: Echiguard
003: Echisheild
004: Hedgehood
005: Flarcub
006: Magmion
007: Volcaness
008: Granicheeta
009: Kranio
010: Kranoswoop
011: Kranoswan
012: Kranosky
013: Beatler
014: Dolphsand
015: Mismi
016: Knomi
017: Cerberfrost
018: Cerberice
019: Packie

The next update will feature 7 new pokemon

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:52 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

The 8 New Pokemon
I know I said 7 but instead there will be 8. YAYYY. That's why it took so long for me to make these.
Pokemon:

Zulua
Ghost
A large, blank mask. It uses this to hide its face. Although its face is hidden its body can be clearly seen. It body is a purple mist. It changes every now and then. The mist shapes into many different pokemon, but its favourite is a giraffe shaped pokemon. The mask covers all of its face as well as its neck. Most of the time it can be found as a giraffe, although sometimes on other shapes. Zulua is not very well known and little trainers have captured one.
Pokedex: It hides in cemeteries and caves. It is very lonely because most thing pass through it.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Horrible
Defence/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defence/ Great
Speed/ Average

Tickro
Bug
A small tick like animal that is about the size of a Joltik. It is very submissive and quite weak. It has six small green legs as well as one brown body. It does not like to fight and will run away when possible. It has two small teeth and one tiny eye.
Pokedex: The small pokemon known so far. It's brown body is used to camouflage into the bodies of grass type pokemon.
Ability: Retreat/ This pokemon occasionally switches with another member of its party.
Stats:
HP/ Terrific
Attack/ Horrible
Defence/ Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Sp. Defence/ Below Average
Speed/ Average
Size: Tiny

Tickrowar/ Evolves from Tickro at Lvl 18
Bug/Psychic
A bipedal tick with four arms. It holds three large, green orbs in 3 of its hands,
While the last one is always stretched out wards. It has brown and blue hands with a large blue body. It has one pink circle on its head.
Pokedex: The circle on its head contains its Psychic powers. After being found by a mystic it was granted these powers.
Ability: Forewarn
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Below Average
Defence/ Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defence/ Average
Speed/ Below Average

Staroon/Evolves into either Solrock or Lunatone at Lvl 34
Rock/Psychic
A circular gray rock. It has eight yellow spikes that stick out of its sides. The spikes are wavy, not straight. It has two small eyes that only open in the night. On the gray body it has three pebbles that change location on each pokemon. It evolves based Sp. Attack and Sp. Defence. If its Sp. Attack is higher than it evolves into Solrock. If Sp. Attack is lower than Lunatone is its evolution.
Pokedex: It can only be found at Noon and Midnight. It controls the flow of day and night along with Lunatone and Solrock.
Ability: Levitate
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Horrible
Defence/ Great
Sp. Attack/Great
Sp. Defence/ Average
Speed/ Below Average

Hoofer
Normal
A grey goat. It looks old with one bald patch on its left, back leg. It's hooves are pink with two black splotches on each side. It has two large curling horns, growing out of its head. It's teeth are yellowed and slightly worn.
Pokedex: It has a lot of endurance. It's horns are a vast white. These pokemon ram others to get their way.
Ability: Sturdy
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Average
Defence/ Great
Sp. Attack/ Horrible
Sp. Defence/ Great
Speed/ Average

Paracaw
Normal/Flying
A colourful bird. It has an array of colours on its wings. It's head has a blue crest. It has orange eyes and green feathers on its neck. It's tail is pink with a few purple feathers. It's crest hangs down slightly. It has very stubbly, black legs.
Pokedex: This colourful bird has a small screech. This is used to captivate other pokemon.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Average
Defence/ Great
Sp. Defence/ Average
Speed/ Great

Mawcaw/ Evolves from Paracaw at Lvl 15
Normal/Flying
A red and white bird. It has a yellow mane with a blue and yellow crest. It has three feathers on its tail. The two on the outside are yellow and white. The middle one is red with yellow. It's has short, black legs. It's wings are quite big. It has a white patch around its black eyes.
Pokedex: It flies gracefully, captivating other pokemon. It's black eyes are very sharp and can see far away.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Below Average
Defence/ Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defence/ Average
Speed/ Great

Mawkeet/ Evolves from Mawcaw at Lvl 37
Normal/Flying
It has a large red body with a yellow head. It has a large, flowing blue mane. It holds its green wings back. It's tail is yellow with one blue stripe. It's crest is made up of four feathers. Each of different colours. The front being Red. Next yellow, then blue, then green. It has a white patch around its eyes.
Pokedex: It can only be found in jungles. It hides in the tops of trees. It's cry can only be heard to guide lost people out of its habitat.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Great
Defence/ Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Speed/ Terrific

So that makes 27 Pokemon so far. Hope you like them. For the next three updates. It will only be pokemon. Next update will hold 6 more. After that 7 more. So far so good. Please comment if you like them! Constructive criticism appreciated. Anyone reading this?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Not bad. Although it looks like your tryin to do a walkthrough, character introduction, and introducing the New Pokemon all at the same time. I suggest you start with and finish one then move on to the next. Intoducing to many elements at once can be over whelming.

other than that, not too shabby.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

is it a bad thing to say i know where you got the idea of your parrots from?

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

CrazyRazey wrote:
is it a bad thing to say i know where you got the idea of your parrots from?

What do you mean?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP_AFe6XVoo - 20 seconds in

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me that. My friend is helping me get some of these ideas. I'll replace them with different Bird Pokemon if you want me too. Don't want to get mixed up with a mess, here.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

nah its fine i was just saying i know where that idea come from :lol:

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

NEW UPDATE

This one took a bit longer than expected... :oops: but now we have it.

Here is all the ideary goodness:

6 more Pokemon to the List

Reinsickle
Ice/ Normal
A large reindeer. It has icicles, instead of antlers. It has a white tail. It looks like it has been covered in fresh snow towards the back of its body. It has brown fur on the front half of its body. It's head has two red patches on each of its cheeks.
Pokedex: This pokemon is only usually found towards the end of the year. It is a near cousin of Sawsbuck and Deerling.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Great
Defence/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defence/ Average
Speed/ Average

Cubzero
Ice/Fighting
A polar bear. It has two blue ice rings around its arms. It has blue ears and one purple spot on its belly. It has large, stumpy feet. It's arms are white, with small purple spots.
Pokedex: This pokemon burrows into the ground to make its home. It is purple because it slowly gets frostbite.
Ability: Frostblock/ When it hit by Ice Type moves, this pokemon converts it to a gain in Sp. Defence. It will not be hit.
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Average
Defence/ Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Speed/ Below Average

Sirene
Dark/Water
A blue mermaid like creature. It transforms, when night to make it into a writhing, ugly creature. It's mermaid form has long, green hair. It's scaly tail is green, blue and purple. The other form has large teeth. The tail is now a swirling mist. It's hair becomes dead seaweed.
Pokedex: This Pokemon is beautiful. After using its Ability it is very scary, though.
Ability: Shadow Walk
Stats:
HP/ Terrific
Attack/ Horrible
Defence/ Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defence/ Average
Speed/ Average

Spikrock
Poison/Rock
A rock with two small, purple spikes on its back. It has six, blue legs. These legs each have one, blue spike. It has two black eyes.
Pokedex: It forms a spider. The two spikes on its back spray a toxic poison.
Ability: Rock Head
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Average
Defence/ Great
Sp. Defence/ Average
Speed/ Horrible

Pinstone/ Evolves from Spikrock from a Dusk Stone
Poison/Rock
A stone with three, purple spikes on its back. It has eight, blue legs. Its body is made up of a larger stone with a smaller stone for a head. It has three fangs on its face. Two of these fangs are in natural positions with the last one being on the chin, arching up. It has one red eye, and one black.
Pokedex: It can poison the foe very easily. It's legs are very sticky, and this pokemon can walk on walls because of it.
Ability: Rock Head
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Horrible
Defence/ Great
Sp. Attack/ Average
Sp. Defense/ Average
Speed: Below Average

Toxiboulder/ Evolves from Pinstone at Lvl 42
Poison/Rock
A large boulder. It's head is the size of a stone. It's head has 8 fangs, in a circle. It's eyes are both red. It has eight, purple legs. It has one large, blue fin on its back. This fin is very thin. It's head has one, red spike. All of these spikes, fangs and legs are made of minerals and jewels.
Pokedex: This pokemon is contains a very large pool of venom in its body. It's large body is very hard, to keep from the venom leaking.
Ability: Ultimate Venom/ This pokemon can hit other poison types with poison type moves.
Stats:
HP/ Below Average
Attack/ Average
Defence/ Terrific
Sp. Attack/ Great
Speed/ Below Average

So that's the update. In the next update we will have 7 more pokemon AND the first gym leader AND the gym AND some air from the gym AND the pokemon the gym uses AND some more air AND even more air. Since I have to travel to the gym to get all that air, it might take about 2 days for this update.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Took me a little bit but here:

7 pokemon and a Gym.

WARNING: This Update is a Major Text Block.

The Pokemon

Panfrost
Ice
A pale white monkey. It has a pile of snow on its head. It's ears are white. It's body is vast white. It moves quickly. It's tail forms a snowflake at the end.
Pokedex: This monkey is a very good climber, despite not having any trees to climb. It's vast white fur is a great camouflage.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Great
Defence/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Speed/ Average

Simifrost/ Evolves from Panfrost using an Ice Stone
Ice
A white monkey. It is quite tall with a long tail. The tail is very thin with one large, flat snowflake on the end. It's chest in a yellowish white colour. On the top of its head is a pile of snow.
Pokedex: This pokemon can climb exceptionally well. It uses its tail as a whip.
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Great
Defence/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Speed/ Average

Panzap
Electric
A pale orange monkey. It has three zigzags on its chest. It's entire body is a pale orange. It's tail is a zigzag. It has a spiky crest on its head.
Pokedex: Its uses its tail to excrete its electric powers. The spiky crest on its head is actually a crown that is handed down through its family.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Great
Defence/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Average
Speed/ Average

Simizap/ Evolves from Panzap using a Thunder Stone
Electric
It is a larger Panzap. It's has one large lightning bolt on its chest. It's tail is consisted of one small tail, spreading into three lightning bolts. It is orange in colour with small, yellow marks across its body. It's crown is larger and has a shard of thunder stone in it.
Pokedex: This pokemon holds one of the rarest things in the region; is crown. It holds it very warily and will not let anyone near it. It gains its powers from the shard of thunder stone found within.
Stats:
HP/ Great
Attack/ Great
Defence/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Speed/ Average

Pumpkrit
Grass
A green and orange pumpkin. It looks nearly ripe. It has two large holes on its face, which hold its eyes. It's eyes are inside of its body. It has two small, green leaves on its head. It also has one small brown stalk coming from between the leaves.
Pokedex: This pokemon can occasionally be found roaming harvest fields. It swarms gardens and fields towards the end of October.
Ability: Branch Absorber/ This pokemon can not be hit by grass type moves. It raises its Sp. Attack if hit by one.
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Average
Defence/ Great
Sp. Attack/ Average
Sp. Defence/ Great
Speed/ Below Average

Rottkin/ Evolves from Pumpkrit at Lvl 42
Grass/Ghost
A darker orange pumpkin. It has half of a dark green pumpkin under its body, it has two holes which hold its eyes. It has two large green leaves that sag slightly down its head. In the middle of the leaves is a large rotting stork. Its 10 legs circle around the dark green pumpkin.
Pokedex: These pokemon are known to perform some kind of ritual in the middle of October. This ritual has no known meaning.
Ability: Branch Absorber
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Average
Defence/ Below Average
Sp. Attack/ Great
Sp. Defence/ Great
Speed/ Below Average

Pumpogoul/ Evolves from Rottkin at Lvl 58
Grass/Ghost
It is a large, rotting, green pumpkin. It has one, flat gray pumpkin under its body. It has four circular melons on each side of the gray body. It has 4, gray legs coming out of the melons. It has two green pincers at the front of its body. As in its previous evolutions it has two eye holes with its eyes inside of its body. It has one large grey stork with three, wilting leaves coming from it. It has a ring of leaves between the Gray pumpkin and the green pumpkin.
Pokedex: This pokemon is found to be in the middle of the ritual that is held by several Rottkin's. This pokemon seems to command the Rottkin and be some kind of leader.
Ability: Branch Absorber
Stats:
HP/ Average
Attack/ Horrible
Defence/ Average
Sp. Attack/ Terrific
Sp. Defence/ Great
Speed/ Below Average

So as I've said before, there will be 12 gyms spread out over the region. So this is the 1st gym.

THE 1ST GYM

Leader
Name: Joey
Type: Electric
Appearance: A young, blonde haired Teenager. He wears a yellow jacket with blue shorts. He is very energetic and hyperactive. He has blue eyes.

Pokemon

Panzap:
Lvl 10
Moves:
Leer
Charge
Work Up
Spark

Simizap:
Lvl 12
Moves:
Leer
Spark
Bite
Work Up

TRAINERS

1st Trainer: A camper with One Lvl 7 Pichu.

2nd Trainer: A camper with One Lvl 8 Panzap

3rd Trainer: A Youngster with One Lvl 7 Pichu and One Lvl 7 Panzap

THE GYM LAYOUT

A triangular gym. It has five sections. A bottom section that runs along the bottom of the triangle. The top of the triangle is split into three corners. In the middle of the corners is a triangular room. This holds the Leader. To get to the middle section you must pass into each of the corners, defeating the trainers, in a circular motion. The first section being the bottom left, second: the top, third: the bottom right. Once you have defeated one trainer the door to the next room opens. The walls are painted yellow, with occasional orange streaks.

THE BADGE

The Zing Badge
A yellow and orange, striped badge. It is a large arch in the shape of a sun rising. It has three lightning bolts coming off of it.
|_|_| something in the shape of this. Except a bit arched.

That's the update. In the next one, we have 5 new pokemon as well as 5 new moves. Putting us at 45. This is not where I'll stop though. Instead I will take a break. I will have one update of some new moves I have created.

Also as a side note, I'm thinking of calling the region Trife, as it has three parts.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]