WB 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
W2B2 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Spinoffs 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8

Favorite Pokemon game set 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What's your favorite Pokemon game set?

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

For me it's FRLG, and I still play!!! :D

Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:42 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I still play FRLG too, but I sadly don't have a physical copy...

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:32 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
For me its SoulSilver... First version I got. Well that actually worked. Beaten... Lets see. Well I got to Jasmine. Trained for 8 hours straight (I was extremely under levelled). My DSi lost power, turned off. I threw the DS at the wall in anger. Still haven't picked Back up... And I'm playing through FireRed and Platinum right now.. So im haven't got time. Plus school, plus Starting Year Exams, plus Homework, plus sleeping, plus everything else. So when it comes down to it, Monday-Friday I have about 30 mins to play. Every other day, about 9 hours.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I lost my SoulSilver version, it was a sad, sad day... but now I just use ROMs because I have no money...( :( )

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:05 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

had to go for RBY not because im a genwunner but simply for the nostalgia of it being the first game i owned and the game that got me hooked onto playing pokemon

Global Pokedex Team

ImageImageImage

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:45 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I never really played RBY all that much, I have all of them, but I never really played them much, I liked Gen. III quite a bit myself (Mainly Sapphire) {kyogre}

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I like RSE because Emerald was my first pokemon game and my favourite legendary is latias

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Generation III (RSE). My favorite Pokemon, Blaziken, Rayquaza and Deoxys are from there. Plus, it was my first game and very well-made in my opinion.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:40 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]