It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Starter Pokemon Elimination Challenge 
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Sorry for the double post but I have to be able to see past posts for this.

Score is the same as last time.
Battle 1:
Blaziken: ||
Squirtle: |||

Battle 2:
Swampert: |||
Torterra: ||

So, looks like Squirtle and Swampert continue. Yay water types.

That eliminates Blaziken and Torterra.

So in this update we have:
The first wildcard, two more battles.

The 2nd Update of Round 1 wrote:

Battle 3:
{charmander} vs {quilava}

Charmander: 0
Quilava: 0

Battle 4:
For the first wildcard we have... Dunun, Dunun, Dunun, dunununununununun... OSHAWOTT
Oshawott vs {chikorita}

Oshawott: 0
Chikorita: 1

Starters that are in Round 2 so far! wrote:

{squirtle} Squirtle
{swampert} Swampert

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:08 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

{quilava} - if it was Charizard vs. Typhlosion, I would have picked Charizard. Quilava looks cooler than Charmander, so it gets my vote.
oshawott - I don't like Chikorita (or Oshawott) but Samurott is probably my favourite water type starter (in looks).

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:37 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Oshawot and {chikorita}because I don't like fire types that much

Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:10 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
Eeveelution-Master wrote:
Oshawot and {chikorita}because I don't like fire types that much

Eeveelutions master you've got it a bit wrong...

Its two separate battles.
In one it has Charmander and Quilava battling. You need to vote for one of these.

In the second Chikortia and Oshawott are battling. You can only vote for one of these. Its different from Round 1 because they're battling.

They are two SEPARATE battle so you can only vote for 1 in each battle.

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

{charmander} and {chikorita} , of course!!!

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:58 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Just a heads up and scoreboard..

Heads up: I'm changin the rules.

NEW RULE
The 5 days limit for each round will start the moment the first vote is posted. So 4 days from now will be the end of this round.

ROUND 2 - Battle 3 & 4 Scoreboard wrote:

Battle 3
{charmander} vs {quilava}
Charmander: 1
Quilava: 1

Battle 4
{chikorita} vs Oshawott
Chikorita: 2
Oshawott: 1

There we go...

For the first battle its a tie. One vote each. this game is going really slow...

For the second battle Chikorita is winning by one vote will my favourite win?

I mean Oshawott...

I'll post my votes after the next voter
if there is one... :?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Harsh choice...
Quilava for the win because of all the records it has been setting in SS.
Oshawott because it's f***ing Oshawott!
Now post yer votes!

DragoBoy wrote:
Samurott is probably my favourite water type starter (in looks).

I'm flattered, really. *bows*

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:31 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Ok, my votes...

ILL SAVE YOU CHARMANDER

My votes:

Battle 3:

Although I love Charmander... Everything about it is perfect. I'm going to vote for Quila... WAIT WHAT, WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING. I VOTE FOR CHARMANDER

And yet again my second voice votes for me.

Battle 4:

I vote for Oshawott. BECAUSE HE'S THE BEST FREAKIN STARTER OUT OF GEN 4, 5. But not 3 because I liek Mudkipz. And not 6 because I liek Chespinz

So that puts the scoreboard at:

Battle 3:
Charmander: 2
Quilava: 2

Battle 4:
Chikorita: 2
Oshawott: 3

And Charmander and Quilava are at a tie... Again...

Oshawott pulls ahead now (YESSS!)

Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

@james: sorry, I forgot it was a battle :oops:
I change my vote to {charmander} because I never really liked Quilava and my second vote stays with {chikorita}

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Charmander uses dig and kills Quilava.
Chikorita destroys Oshawott with Razor Leaf.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:48 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

I'm glad Charmander is surviving... What.... Uh emm. Attention all votes if you do not vote for Oshawott I will somehow kill you in one of the wishes in backfire. Have fun dying Chill.[/not to be taken literally]

OH MY GAWD... ITS THE SCOREBARD wrote:

Battle 3
Charmander: 4
Quilava: 2

Battle 4
Chikorita: 4
Oshawott: 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!,!!!One!!,eleven,!!,!1!!!111

Why would you vote out Oshawott... He's... He's got a scalchwop.*puppy dog eyes which, on a 16 year old looks horrible*. Anyway save Oshawott... I hereby give Samurott four more votes [/again, not to be taken literally].

So Chikorita is winning :censored: . Charmander is winning :D at least something good is happening.

Last edited by James86134 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Four extra votes? Don't mind if I do.
In that ca- What? "Not to be taken lit-"
FFUUUUUU--

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:46 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

2 more days to vote (this is going really slowly. I wonder why there aren't too many voters)

Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
So it's Charmander v. Chikorita? ...how in blazes did Chikorita make it this far? It is literally the worst starter of all time. I give my vote to Charmander.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:27 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Seeing as anyone is able to vote, I WILL!!!!!!!!!!
Quilava because Quilava is just that awesome (Though it and Charmander were both the second best in there gens.)
and Oshawott, because honestly, anything (including Metapod) is better than Chikorita. I still like Oshawott though, don't get me wrong!
{quilava} and Oshawott FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ImageThe time has come to speak of other things, of shoes and ships and ceiling wax and cabages and kings! And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings! Kalue kalae no work today! We're cabbages and kings! Credit to Dragoboy for the AWESOME sig.!

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4