It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 X/Y breeding trade thread. 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So I thought It would be good to have a thread were we can post our IV extra or (mis)bred pokes and offer them to trade to one another to use as breeding and egg move bases for our own projects.

So have have a few of these I'm willing to trade out

3 Honedge (Male) 1 (Female)
Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0
-No egg move

1 Honedge (Male)
Brave 31/31/31/31/31/0
-No egg move

And am looking for:

Ditto
Useable nature
3 or more 31s

Flabebe (Blue)
Calm
At least 3 of the below IVs
31/x/31/31/31/31
-No egg moves

Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Um I'm interested in your male honedge what do you want for it? I dont have any thing with super good iv but I have a shiny but im useing it in the tournament

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I have an adamant Lvl 1 Bincale with Max IVs in speed that was left over from my breeding poject. It may also POSSIBLY have maxed Attack or other stat.

I myself am Looking for Dittos.

Namely:

Modest nature
Impish Nature
Adamant

Max HP Ivs with Max Def Ivs
Max Attack Ivs with Max Speed Ivs
Max Sp.Def
Max Sp.Att

Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

How much would babies with three IVs be worth, in the long run? I've been breeding a Marill that I got from Mason, and I can't quite get the right combination of five IVs, but I'm coming up with a lot of three IV babies. I'm wondering if it is worth it to keep them. I'm seeing a lot more value in getting Bank because of them.

I can offer these, if anyone wants any. I'll take almost anything with a matching number of IVs in appropriate places, like, for example, an Abra with IVs in Hp, defense, special attack and special defense, but not attack in place of special attack, for a Marill with four IVs, and abilities or genders aren't necessarily important. I figure that way, similar amounts of work would go into their births, and the trade would be more even. I have several Honedge as well, but I need to organize those. I am interested in experimenting in battle with actual pokemon, rather than relying on Showdown.

Male, 4 IVs, Huge Power
Marill (M) - Adamant - Huge Power - (31/31/31/xx/31/xx) - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet --- 2 Available
Marill (M) - Adamant - Huge Power - (31/31/31/xx/xx/31) - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet --- 3 Available
Marill (M) - Adamant - Huge Power - (31/31/xx/xx/31/31) - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet --- 1 Available
Marill (M) - Adamant - Huge Power - (31/xx/31/xx/31/31) - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet --- 2 Available
-
Female, 4 IVs, Huge Power
Marill (F) - Adamant - Huge Power - (31/31/31/xx/31/xx) - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet --- 1 Available
Marill (F) - Adamant - Huge Power - (31/31/xx/xx/31/31) - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet --- 2 Available
-
Female, 4 IVs, Thick Fat
Marill (F) - Adamant - Thick Fat - (31/31/31/xx/xx/31) - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet --- 1 Available
Marill (F) - Adamant - Thick Fat - (31/31/xx/xx/31/31) - Egg Moves: Aqua Jet --- 1 Available

I've only listed the ones with four IVs, as some are technically ready to be trained unless you want a Belly Drum set. for the non-Belly Drum set. They would would also make better parents than the ones with three IVs. I have plenty of those to offer as well, however. My original list, which included the three IV babies, was much longer, however.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've been breeding Mawiles lately, and I have a bunch of 5 IVs but they don't have Intimidate so I don't want them. I figured that someone else may be able o use them, or at least use them as parents for the IVs.

Mawile - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Hyper Cutter - Growl/Fairy Wind/Astonish/Sucker Punch - 2 Male, 3 Female

There will be more coming most likely.

Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:00 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

MasonTheChef wrote:
So I thought It would be good to have a thread were we can post our IV extra or (mis)bred pokes and offer them to trade to one another to use as breeding and egg move bases for our own projects.

So have have a few of these I'm willing to trade out

3 Honedge (Male) 1 (Female)
Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0
-No egg move

1 Honedge (Male)
Brave 31/31/31/31/31/0
-No egg move

And am looking for:

Ditto
Useable nature
3 or more 31s

Flabebe (Blue)
Calm
At least 3 of the below IVs
31/x/31/31/31/31
-No egg moves

Definitey interested in the 31/31/31/31/31/0 Honedge, check my thread to see if there is anything you're interested in.

FC changed recently. Anyone who has registered me should change it in their Pal Pad.

My trading thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27005

Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I have 11 boxs full of mareep so you can have a much as much as you want

Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:11 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Do you have a ♂ Growlithe with Flash Fire that's English-orgein? EDIT: I need a Fire Stone.

Wed May 13, 2015 3:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]