It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 THE OMNIA REGION! (My second Gen) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmm... 50% chances to flinch and reduce the accuracy to let's say 80.
And 55 Pokemon is well enough. ;)

Fri May 30, 2014 8:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I love how you made the Fossil Pokemon really strong =3 Interesting idea about the monkey being a fossil o; A wizard monkey with massive brainpower o;

I kind of feel like their abilities are kind of OP imo, but that's just me ^^;

The others look amazing too, and I can't wait to see the Mega Evolutions ^^

Fri May 30, 2014 10:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Ghost Pony- Alright, the changes have been made! And Alright, I didn't want to dissapoint people, but its good to know people like the number!

@Torchie- Im glad you like the Fossil Pokemon! I was kinda concerned about the Monkey, I felt like I maybe didnt get my idea down in writing well, but I guess I did! I can see what you mean, but I made it so that they could still be delt with ( I think and hope.) I also do hope the Mega's will please you as well!

Sat May 31, 2014 8:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hey Everyone! Its Friday, which means time for another update to the Omnia Region!!

Slugoss
Bug/Grass
Species-Slug

Description- Looks likes a large Slug. Its main body is a...rusty yellow color, and has a patch of dark green along it's back, Moss. Has two pin holes for eyes.

Pokedex- This Pokemon has a symbiotic relationship with the moss on its back. The moss creates food, and the slug provides Transportation.

Ability- Sticky Hold/Dry Skin

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Poor
Defense-Below Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

Gruby
Bug
Species-Grub

Description- Looks like rather large Grub. Its face it a yellowish color and has two black eyes. Its body is long and slender, mainly white in color. Some Green patches show where its interal organs are. Has 6 legs, though they arent very usefull for walking.

Pokedex- This pokemon is know to stay underground, unmoving. It eats the roots of plants for food.

Ability- Traunt

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Below Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

Grubam(Evolves from Gruby @lvl 15)
Bug
Species-Grub

Description- Is a bigger version of Gruby. It has a pair of jaws that are now more visable. Its legs are longer and stronger, allowing it to move.

Pokedex-This Pokemon is a voracious eater. It will move from environment to environment, eating whatever it can.

Ability-Insomnia

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Below Average

Grubinator(Evolves from Grubam @lvl 40)
Bug
Species-Grub

Description-Is a VERY large version of Gruby. Its face is now more of an orange color. It has LARGE jaws, that seem to be dripping with some sort of liquid. Its body is a more dirty white color, and is less transparant then its younger versions.

Pokedex- This Pokemon is very aggresive. It is very quick and agile for its large size.

Ability: Toxic Secreations- This pokemon releases Toxins.
(Detailed:This Pokemon releases toxins during battle. These Toxins decrease the Def and Sp.Def of opposing Pokemon. When this Pokemon faints, it releases a large amount of toxins that poisons ALL Pokemon on the feild (including your own).)

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Above Average

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:45 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, so everyone is hyped for third Gen remakes, so my region is getting as many hits. Im alright with that. I enjoy doing this, so im gonna keep on posting!

Oh look, more Pokemon!!!

Terrahoot
Ground/Flying
Species-Owl

Description- Looks like a small baby owl. Is light and dark brown in color, with a dirty white patch on its belly. Has LARGE Yellow eyes, and rather stubby wings. Has a rather large Cute Factor.

Pokedex- This Pokemon's wings are too small and weak for flying. It can however dig in soft dirt with it's wings.

Ability-Run Away

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed-Average

BuroHoot(Evoles from Terrahoot @ lvl20)
Ground/Flying
Species-Owl

Description- Is a larger version of Terra Hoot. Is more Brown in color, has a darker brown patch in its belly. Has a few Black feathers along its back. Its wings are still rather stubby, but are very strong. Its Eyes are a little bigger, and a brighter yellow in color.

Pokedex- This Pokemon spends most of its time underground. As such its wings are more developed for digging rather than flying.

Ability-Sand Rush

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed-Average

Quakewl(Evolves from BuroHoot @lvl 45)
Ground/Flying
Species-Owl

Description- Is about the size of an average Teenager. Its legs are kinda stocky and the claws on its feet are Very sharp. Its Eyes are still rather big, and are now a rather neon yellow. Its wings are slightly larger, with feathers on the tips looking more like claws. It's covered in muddy brown and black feathers, with a Larg patch of BLkc feathers on its belly.

Pokedex- The Pokemon spends all of its time underground. Its large eyes absorb the smallest amount of light.

Ablity- Stiff Feathers: Provides protection from damage.
(Detailed:The Pokemon takes a reduced amount of physical damage (~25%) from attacks. Does not affect Special attacks.)

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Att- Exceptional
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed-Average

Rootem
Grass
Species-Tree

Description- Looks like a Tiny person made out of a Root. Is very skinny, has a single leave coming out of its small round head.

Pokedex-This pokemon spends most of its time hiding on the back of Torterra's, where it is safe from predators.

Ability-Chlorophyl

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Poor
Def-Poor
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Poor
Speed-Average

Saplem(Evolves from Rootem @lvl 18)
Grass
Species- Tree

Description- Looks like a small leafy tree. Its twig like arms end in hands with three leaves each for fingers. Its body is hidden by a small bushle of leaves, with only its blueish eyes Visable. It has short and thick legs, which makes walking a little difficult.

Pokedex- This Pokemon has a Symbotic realationship with Torterra. Torterra provides transportation and protection, in return for food.

Ability-Chlorophyl

Stats-

Hp-Above Average
Att-Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Poor

Oakitan(Evoles from Saplem @lvl 40)
Grass
Species-Tree

Description- Looks like a GIANT Oak tree. Has two sets of arms, ending in leavy hands. The main part of its body is covered in many leaves, Two big bright and peaceful looking eyes are the only thing visable through the leaves. It's legs and feet are HUGE trunks that plant it firmly to the ground.

Pokedex- Now big enough to not be threatened, it provides safe shelter to other Pokemon like Pidgey, Mankey and Weedle.

Ability- Root-In:Digs its roots into the ground.
(Detailed:When this Pokemon first enters battle it digs its roots into the ground. The Pokemon can then not be switched out (either by player or the effects of an attack). This pokemon will heal 1/8 its current HP per turn.)

Stats:

Hp-Exceptional
Att-Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Poor

Unique Move: Timber Barage ( 75Bp, 20PP, 85Acc, Grass, Physical, Multiple targets): Unleashes a Fury of Punches that hit like Timber in a Hurricane.
(The User unleashs a Fury of hard hitting punches that can hit more than one target. Hits a sinlge Target 6 Times/ 2 targets 3 Times each/ 3 Targets Twice)

Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A non-flying owl, original. :P I guess those wings are made of carbon fiber to be so solid lol.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:02 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I like the idea of the flightless owl too xD Also, I love the idea of the Root In ability c: It's infinitely better than Suction Cups, and it heals too xD (Suction Cups + Ingrain?) Also, I like the unique move on Oakitan too~

Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Ghost Pony- Glad you like the owl! As for the Carbon Fiber.....I shall never tell MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

@Torchie- Glad you like the owl as Well! And Root in actually came from the last Gen I wrote up. Glad you like his attack as well, I hope its not too OP.

Its Friday, so its time for another part!!!!

Peganova[b](Evolves From Rapidash when traded holding a sharp beak)
Fire/Flying
Species-Pegasus

Description- Has the basic body of Rapidash. It has two wings cloacked in flames. The flames appear very "feathery". Its horn is A tad bit bigger. The flames on its main also appear more "Feathery"

Pokedex- A rare POkemon from Myths. It is said to dive to the ground as a Fireball.

Ability- Molten Hooves

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Exceptional

Unique Move: Falling Star (100Bp, 10PP, 75 Acc, Fire, Physical, Single Target)- The user flies high, then comes back cloacked in flames.
(On turn 1, the user flies up. On turn two the user rams into the target, covered in flames. There is a 50% chance to cause a burn.)

[b]Hyrdasparce
(evolves from Contstriparse @lvl 60 in a mountainous area)
Ground/Dragon
Species-Land Hydra.

Description- Has 10 Heads that all look like Dunsparce's Face. Its necks are..rather short, and its body is rather bulky. Its legs are short and very think. Its tail is rather long compared to its body, it ends in it's trademark drill, just that its a little longer. Its a dullish yellow in color, with rather small scales, making its skin rather smooth to the touch.

Pokedex- A Rare Pokemon from myths. Its 10 heads work independatly of each other, making its attacks hard to evade.

Ability: 360 Degree View- Evades easier, and has less misses.
(Detailed:This pokemon has a higher than normal evasion (decreases opponents Acc of moves by a MAX of 45% and a MIN of 10%) and has a higher than normal Accuracy (Increases the accuracy of it's moves by a MAX of 45% a MIN of 10%). The faster the opponet's Pokemon is, the lesser of an effect this ability has. Evasion increases/Decreases are also taken into affect)

Stats:
Hp-Exceptional
Att-Above Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.def-Average
Speed-Poor

Leavasite(evolves from Leaveech @lvl 45 from Leaveech)
Grass/Bug
Species- Parasite

Description: Looks like a long chain of leaves. The "head" Leaf is a little larger and has serated edgesand two Lime green eyes near trhe front tip. It has no legs. Its leaves are a bright green when its healthy and are a dull brown when it is not healthy. Due to its length, its rather slow.

Pokedex-It latches on to other grass type Pokemon and absorbs their nutrients

Ability- Sap Sipper/ Parasitic

Parasitic- Drains the health of opposing grass type Pokemon.
(Detailed:If the Defending Pokemon is a Grass type, it loses 1/8 of its HP per turn (as long as this Pokemon is in play). This Pokemon Heals by the same amount.)

Stats:
Hp-Exceptional
Att-Above Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Below Average

Unique Move: Nutridrain (?Bp, 30PP, 100Acc, Bug, Physical, Single Target)- The target is bitten and its nutrients drained.
(The target is bitten, and its nutirents drains from it. The Base Power of this Move Depends on the opposing type. If ingrain is in effect on the target, this Pokemon also gains Ingrains affects (this pokemon will still be able to be switched out). BP is as follows for the types (if the target is duel type, the two BP are averaged.):

Fire-10
Fairy-10
Flying-10
Ground-20
Rock-20
Dragon-10
Bug-25
Electric-10
Water-20
Grass-60
Steel-No affect
Poison- No affect/ user is poisoned
Dark-10
Psychic-10
Ice-10
Fighting-25
Normal-30

Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Oh you! :roll: Gotta say I love that Rapidash evo. :P
But you forgot the description for the ability lol.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nope! Its the same ablility as Mantoose's.

(In a nut shell, all entry hazards are removed but stealth rock are not, and they now also burn when people switch in)

Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

GofD wrote:
Nope! Its the same ablility as Mantoose's.

(In a nut shell, all entry hazards are removed but stealth rock are not, and they now also burn when people switch in)

Ah okay... nice :)

Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Did not expect the Rapidash evolution o.o I'm so glad we finally have a pegasus Pokemon xD I was wondering why Nintendo wasn't making any >.>'

Gotta love the unique move too c: So we finally get a two-turn fire attack, huh, and it's similar to Fly, except you get to burn the foe half the time.

I have to say, your creativity is infinitely better than Nintendo's these days lol. Your descriptions have my mind rolling, trying to imagine these Pokemon up, and your Dex entries sound better than the Pokedex too xD

Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Torchie- Glad you like it! Also thank you! That really means alot!

@ GhostPony- Yeah, I figured that ability was the best fit.

Its Friday again, so time for another post!!

Frox
Ice
Species-Fox

Description- Looks like a Fox. Is a Light blue color. Has Deep blue, curious eyes, and a white nose. Has a playfull look to it.

Pokedex-A pokemon of the far north. It survives by burrowing into snow and making tunnels.

Ability-Snow Cloak

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Above Average

[/b]WerIce[/b](evolves from Frox @lvl 32)
Ice/Dark
Species-Werewolf

Description- Looks like an adult-sized Werewolf. Is a light blue color. It has tuffs of white fur on its wrists and ankles that look more like a group of Icicles . It has light yellow eyes, that look rather calm, and intulectual. Its claws are rather short. Its tail looks to be bristled with Icicles. Has white fur down its spine.

Pokedex- During the Winter months, this Pokemon is know to hunt in the 24 Hr darkness.

Ability: Black Ice- Causes damage to land based Pokemon.
(Detailed:As long as this Pokemon is in play, there is Black Ice on the field. Land Based Pokemon have a 15% chance to "trip" and cause damage to itself when attacking, and there attack does nothing. The heavier the pokemon the more damage it does to itself. Water, Ice and Flying pokemon/pokemon with levitate are NOT affected by Black Ice.)

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Excetptional

Embrise
Fire
Species-Ember

Description-Looks like a small round fire, and can fit in the palm of ones hand. Has big yellow, alert eyes. Is a rather Dullish red color, and it not very bright or warm. Has 4 tiny little feet.

Pokedex-On there own, they dont emit much heat or light, but when they gather in large numbers, the can start fires.

Ability- Flash Fire/ Run Away

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Below Average
Def-Below Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed-Average

Embrent(Evolves from Embrise @lvl 26)
Fire
Species-Ember

Description- Is about the size of a small cat. Is now more of an Oval shape, and is now a brighter dull Red. It's hind legs are a little longer than the front so it slopes a little towards the head. Still has the big yellow alert eyes.

Pokedex-It is often taken on cave exporations, as it gives off enough light to see, but not enough to attract or disturb.

Ability-Flash Fire/ Run Away

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Below Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Above Average

Magiant(Evolves from Embrent @lvl 42)
Fire
Species-Fire Golem

Description-Looks like a Giant Golem made out of a combination of Hot and cool Embers. Its chest and Torso are made from 1 giant rounded triangle peice of Ember thats BRIGHT orange. Its arms and legs are made out of of smaller peices of Embers that are a duller orange. Its head is rather block like is black with 2 bright orange circles for eyes. Is about the size of a two story house.

Pokedex-The stay close open pits in the earth where they can see Lava. They appear to worship these pits.

Ability- Fire Oath: Fire moves become disabled.
(Detailed:When this Pokemon enters battle, fire type moves on ALL pokemon in play (EXCEPT any Pokemon named "Magiant") are disbled for as long as this Pokemon remains on the feild. Also, if this Pokemon is hit by ANY water type moves, it is an INSTANT KO (even if the move DOES NO DAMAGE))

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Average

Drippy
Grass
Species-Maple Tree

Description- Looks like a small maple tree with. It has for legs, one for each "corner". It has four wooden "spouts" that make an X when cpmared to the legs. From these spouts drips a sweet liquid. Has no visible arms. Its face is above the one of the spots, and has what is best descriped as "impaired". It has two branches coming out of the top of it's head. Each Branch has 4 bunches of leaves.

Pokedex- Teddiursa and Herrcross often seek out this Pokemon for the sweet necter that drips from its spouts.

Ablity- Sweet Aroma: Attracts Pokemon.
(Detailed:when this Pokemon is in your party, regardless of the slot, Wild Pokemon encounters increase by 50%. Has no effect when in battle.)

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Average

Colletossus(Evolves from Drippy at lvl 43)
Grass/Steel
Species- Maple collector

Dexription- Is about the size of a Wailmer. The greatest portion of its body, looks like a squat Bucket with six legs (two in front, to in the middle, and two in back). Its legs appear rather blockish. Its face looks rather "computer like". Its eyes are two black squares, and its mouth is also squared, with Maple sap running from the corners of it's mouth. On what would be considered its back, is a small forest of Maple Trees.

Pokedex-This Pokemon is often used as a way to create cheap, yet highly nutritrious and tasty Maple syrup.

Ability-Sap Sipper

Stats:

Hp-Exceptional
Att-Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Poor

Unique Move- Sap Drool ( 0Bp, 20PP, 100 Acc, Grass, Other, Single Target): The user throws sticky drool to lower speed.
(Detailed:The target is coverd in a sticky drool that causes its Speed to reduced by 1/4. The users Physcial type moves also recieve a reduction in accuracy by 10%)

Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Haha, no problem~!

And the arctic fox-based Pokemon and its werewolf-based evolution is awesome, imo. And I love how you gave the unique move thing more variety by having Colletossus's unique move be a stat-modifying move c:

Gotta love Magiant's ability~ It disables an entire type of moves, but gets a fatal weakness in fainting from even non-damaging water moves... that's quite a double-edged sword, but it seems fair c:

Nice job, as usual ^^

Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ Torchie- Thanks! I wanted to do some variation in the unique moves, as alot of them end up being a damaging move.
Im also glad you caught onto that with Magiant. That was kinda my plan.

I know this is taking alot longer than my last Gen, But work does take a good amount of time (and energy). So Im glad to see that people are reading this and enjoying it!

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Its Friday and that means a NEWWWWWWW POST!

Herbliter
Bug/Grass
Species-Catipillar

Description- Looks like a Catipillar, about the size of an adult hand. Is light green and Dark green in color. Its Feet are a very light yellow. Its eyes are big and Black. Along its back are two rows of very small sprouts.

Pokedex- The Pokemon likes to make its nest near small herb gardens.

Ability-Sap Sipper

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Poor
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Average

Silkuna(Evolves from Herbliter @lvl 12)
Bug/Grass
Species-Cacoon

Description- Looks sort of like a squished 20 sided dice. Is a bright white color, and has two light blue eyes.

Pokedex-The silk that makes up its cacoon, gives off various scents depending on the herbs it has eaten.

Ability-Shed Skin

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Poor
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

Herbothis(Evolves from Silkuna @lvl 27)
Bug/Grass
Species-Butterfly

Description- Is about the size of a small child. Its Body is a light greenish color, and is a long stretched oval shape. Has no legs, but has subby arms with what appears as a Thumb. Its head looks like a sideways squished oval. On the ends of this oval head are two big bright blue compoud eyes. Its wings make up most of its size. Its Wings are Dark Green and look to be made out of many kind of different leaves.

Pokedex-It enjoys herb gardens and helps to take care of it. It enjoys strong scented herbs.

Ability: Herbalist- Medicinal herb items are more effective.
(Detailed: Medicinal herb items such as Revial herb and Energy Root, are 2x as effective.)

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Below Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Above Average
Sp.Def-Above Average
Speed-Average

Cubby
Ground
Species-Bear

Description-Looks like a black bear cub. Is slightly smaller than what would be considered a normal size for a cub, and its front claws are a little but longer and more pronounced. Its front legs have a stronger look to them then it's hind legs. Has big yellow eyes and what one could call a smile.

Pokedex-This Pokemon uses its strong front legs to dig out a small area near a river. It uses it as its own fishing hole.

Ability-Run away

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Average
Def-Below Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed-Average

Tremaclawenae(Evolves from Cubby @lvl 32)
Ground/Fighting
Species-Bear

Description- Looks kinda like a black bear standing up on its hind legs. A little bigger than a grown adult. Has a large face, with a stubby snout. Its eyes are a light brown Color. Is mostly back, but has streaks of Light Brown down its back, forearms and legs. Along its spine are tuffs of fur that look like spikes. It has destinctive hands, with spikes on its knuckles. Its forearms are stronger looking then its legs.

Pokedex-Is a solitary Pokemon that will fight anything that gets on its tuff. Its punches can stop a train.

Ability- Spiked Knuckles: This Pokemon's Punch moves are super effective.
(Detailed:When ever this Pokemon uses a "punch" move, the damage output will be like that of a super effective move. Stacks with normal Super effectiveness {EXAMPLE: Fire Punch is used on a rock type Pokemon. The damage the pokemon takes, is the same as if a super effective move was used against it. If Fire Punch is used on a grass type pokemon that is only 2x weak to Fire, the damage will be as if it is 4x as weak to fire}).

Left & Right Hook: This Pokemon always Punches twice.
(Detailed:When ever this Pokemon uses a "punch" type move (EXCLUDES SUCKER PUNCH AND FOCUS PUNCH) the move will hit twice, but will lose additional effects (For example, Fire Punch no longer has a Burn chance, and Dynamic Punch will not confuse).

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Att-Exceptional
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed-Average

Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Its Friday again and its time for another new post of Pokemon from the Omnia Region!!!

Beavly
Normal
Species-Beaver

Description-Is a rather small and spherical Beaver. Its a dull brown in color. Its eyes are small, yet open to wonder. Its tail is rather flat and short. Its Dark brown hands and feet are near the center of its Body. Its incisors are rather small. Has a large cute factor.

Pokedex- Shares an ancient Ancetor with Eevee. It is unable to move, due to its large spherical body.

Ability- Cute Charm

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Below Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Below Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

Beavorest(Evolves from Beavly by using a Leaf Stone)
Grass
Species-Beaver

Description- Is a rather large and bulky Beaver, about the size of a shed. Is Mossy Green along its back, while its underbelly is a Dark Brown. It has a rather large tail that SLIGHTLY looks like a Maple Leaf. Is often seen on its hind legs, which are a little longer than its fore arms. It has dull lime green eyes, and its yellowish Incosors are rather long, reaching its forearms.

Pokedex- Often seen in the deeps woods. This Pokemon uses its large incosors to gnaw down 3 trees at a time.

Ability- Forest Dweller: Heals Hp when using Grass.
(Detailed: Whenever this Pokemon uses a Grass type move (Exception ingrain), it heals 1/8 its current Hp.)

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Att-Average
Def-Exceptional
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Below Average

Beavquas(Evolves from Beavly by using a Water Stone)
Water
Species-Beaver

Description-Is rather sleek looking. About the size of a Teenager. Its tail is long and flat verticaly making it look like a paddle. Its forearms and hind legs are rather short, but look very powerfull. Its hands and feet look more like Flippers. Its Fur is a Dark blue along its back, and a light blue on its under belly. The fur has a rather "slippery" Look to it. Its Eyes are a light white. Its Incisors are short and a little curved.

Pokedex- Although it looks more like a Fish than a Mammal, it must surface every Half-Hour to breath in air.

Ability- Slick Fur: Able to escape from a Hold.
(Detailed: Moves such as Wrap, Fire spin and Whirlpool are unable to trap this pokemon and only last one turn.)

Stats:

Hp-Below Average
Att-Above Average
Def-Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Below Average
Speed- Excpetional

Beavrost(Evolves from Beavly by using a Frost Stone)
Ice
Species-Beaver

Description- Is about the size of a small car. Is a light, light blue (alomost clear). Its back is spiked, and is low to the ground. Its tail is flat, and appears to be serated. Its eyes are a dark blue. Its incisors are rather short, almost not showing.

Pokedex- Living in the far north where trees are rare, this beaver like Pokemon uses Ice to build its home.

Ability-Gnaw ice: Damages Icey foes easier.
(Detailed:Whenever this Pokemon uses a Normal type move on an Ice type, it is supper effective.)

Stats:

Hp-Above Average
Att-Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Exceptional
Speed-Poor

Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

ITS ANOTHER FRIDAY!!!! This week im introducing the main legends of this Gen! Wooooooo!

Wintape
Ice
Species-Ape

Description-Is a large ape (King-Kongish in size) made out of dark and light Ice. Its arms are very large and strong, its hind legs are very short and weak looking (Think of T-rex with the arm and leg proportions reversed). Its arms are very blockish and made mostly from Dark Blue colored Ice, with a white icicles around its wrists. Its eyes are red with big white icicle eybrows. Looks rather mad.

Pokedex- The Pokemon of Winter. It is said when angered, it will cause a blizzard that will last 1000 years.

Ability: Winter's Wrath- Increases The Power of Ice.
(Detailed- This Pokemon's Ice type moves gets double Damage, Double the chance to Freeze, and cuts Fire type moves Power in half.)

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Exceptional
Def-Exceptional
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Exceptional
Speed-Average

Falloth
Normal
Species-Giant Sloth

Description- Looks like a Giant Sloth. Is a Dark orange and brown color. Has rather short legs, and rather long skinny arms that end in a curved claw. Its eyes are a Dull yellow, and it looks rather sleepy. Is twice the size of a normal grown man.

Pokedex-The Pokemon of fall. Is rather sluggish, and doesnt really like to battle, or do much of else.

Ability: Fall's Slumber-Makes Pokemon feel sluggish.
(Detailed: As long as this pokemon is in play, all Pokemon's Ability is now Traunt. This Pokemon Also only attacks every second turn.)

Stats:

Hp-Exceptional
Att-Exceptional
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Poor

Springove
Grass
Species-Dove

Description- Looks like a ratehr large Dove. It is a Light greenish color, with a long tail. Its tail is made up a bunch of Buds, and a few small white and yellow flowers that go the length of the tail. Its wings are a lighter green and have a single white flower where the wing attaches to the the body. Its eyes are a bright yellow and are filled with life. Its feet are a dark green.

Pokedex-The Pokemon of Spring. It is said that it will tend to the forests of the Omnia region after harsh winters.

Ability: Spring's Awakening- Pokemon cant be alseep.
(Detailed-As Long as this Pokemon is in play, all Pokemon on the feild cant be put asleep (Rest has no affect). All grass type Pokemon also recover 20Hp per turn.)

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Below Average
Def-Above Average
Sp.Att-Exceptional
Sp.Def-Exceptional
Speed-Exceptional

Summion
Fire
Species-Mountain Lion

Description- Is a mountain line the size of a small Van. It is a light orange color with bright red eyes. The fur along its back and tail are small flames. Its legs are rather short, but strong and has small flame like claws on each paw. Has a rather playfull look to it, rather than meanacing.

Pokedex- The Pokemon of Summer. Although it is large and has powerful legs and a Bite, It is rather playfull and enjoys to lounge about in the sun.

Ability: Summer's Sun- Priority given to Fire.
(Detailed- This Pokemon's Fire type moves get +2 Priority, and other Pokemon's Ice type moves get -2 Priority.)

Stats:

Hp-Average
Att-Exceptional
Def-Poor
Sp.Att-Exceptional
Sp.Def-Average
Speed-Exceptional

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:00 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay so this is the last "new pokes" Post. Next Week will be the megas, Ooooo!!

Anywho the addition of these 3 last ones kinda came late. An awesome Idea popped into my head and I decided to roll with it, and I think it turned out rather decent.

Dragbryo
Normal/Dragon
Species- Baby Dragon

Description-Is a small baby dragon about the size of a small cat. Is a light pink in color and has very large light blue eyes, that take up mose of its face. It has a rather small mouth, and short stubby legs. Its wings are rather small and are incapable of flight. Its tail is short yet slender. It has a rather bloated looking belly.

Pokedex- This Pokemon is still just a young hatchling, as such it is unable to attack.

Ability: Hide and Shiver- The Pokemon hides from attackers, but is too scared to attack.
(Detailed- This Pokemon cant be a Target of any from of Attacks, and this Pokemon is unable to target pokemon for attacks.)

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Poor
Def-Poor
Sp.Att-Poor
Sp.Def-Poor
Speed-Poor

Dragemesis[b](Evolves from Dragbryo at lvl 30 when holding a Dusk Stone)
Dark/Dragon
Species-Offensive Dragon

Description- IS about the size of a Grizzly bear standing on its hind legs. Its rather slender looking. Its body is covered with shiny black scales, and its caws are a deep crimson red color, as are its eyes and teeth. It stand on its hind legs, which are slender looking, as are its arms which end in a hand of three large claws. Its eyes are pure white with no sign of pupils. Has a rather Evil, and sneaky look to it. Its tail is short and whip like.

Pokedex- This Pokemon performs herendous deeds without even a second thought. In he past, Bounties were placed on its head.

Ability: Expendables- Uses its allys as a sheild.
(Detailed-This Pokemon will use the weakest member of your party as its personal Sheild { Any Pokemon below the average lvl of your team is considered the weakest for this ability}. That Pokemon will take damage (Damage calculations are based of that Pokemon's type and stats) and status effecs in place of this pokemon. If the Pokemon that this Pokemon is using as a Sheild dies, it will attempt to use the next weakest member of your team. {success rate for pcking a second sheild~30%} Stat reducing moves are not affected by this abilty and hit as normal)

Stats:

Hp-Poor
Att-Exceptional
Def-Poor
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Por
Speed-Exceptional

Unique Move- Crimson Claw: (150Bp, 95Acc, Physical, Single Target, Dragon): The user attacks with glowing red claws. Chance to Flinch and Burn.
(Detailed: The user attacks wih glowing red claws that have a 40% chance to cause flinching, and a 15% chacne to cause a Burn.)

[b]Drallit
(Evolves from Dragbryo at lvl 30 when holding a shiny stone)
Fairy/Dragon
Species-Defensive Dragon

Description- Is a rather large..overly plump purple dragon. Is in a sitting position with a VERY large light yellow belly. Its leg are rather short, and its arms are resting on its belly. It has a rather relaxed look on its face, its eyes a dull blue. Has a row of light blue triangular spines going down its back and its rather shrt stubby tail.

Pokedex- This Pokemon's skin is very thick, that most attacks just bounce right off of it. As such, it doesnt really worry about being attacked.

Ability: Meat Sheild- This Pokemon will block attacks for other pokemon.
(As long as this Pokemon is on your team, this Pokemon will take the damage for the current Pokemon in play. And it will also Stop 1 status by going to sleep. This Pokemon will not take stat lower moves for other Pokemon, so they act as normal. If this Pokemon is asleep, it will not block attacks (if in party. If this Pokemon's Health Drops below half, this ability will deactivate till this Pokemon heals.)

Stats:

Hp-Exceptional
Att-Average
Def-Exceptional
Sp.Att-Average
Sp.Def-Exceptional
Speed-Poor

Unique Move- Dragon's Yawn: (75Bp, 100Acc, Special, Multiple targets, Dragon): The user yawns causeing damage and making the targets drowsy.
(Detailed- The user will let out a large yawn that not only Damage the all opposing Pokemon, but also Has a chance to put them to sleep (30%). If the user is asleep, the Base power of this move is doubled.)

Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:22 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wow... I absolutely love this idea for the dragon!!! Something worse than Magikarp and hard to train for something that good, it's great! :)
And just to troll the peeps even more, I'd add to its ability that he cannot receive exp. from the exp.share.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@ Ghost Pony- I don't think your able to get 29 rare Candies in the Game....well unless you get a heck ton of BP. That would be very funny though. But I think that would also be too difficult for some of the younger players.

When I thought up of the Dragon, I imagined a Pokemon that Needed to hold the Exp. share because it simply was unable to battle. However at a certain point, youd have to make the choice to switch out the Exp.Share for an item for it to evolve. I know its weird for a Pokemon to evolve when HOLDING an Evo Stone, but it makes things that much more interesting.

I am really glad you like the idea for the Dragon and its Evolutions. They really came at the last moment. My idea was to have one Evo that was full of spite and would do anything for the win, such as using his team mates as a shield, while the other one was Great-full for the help it received, and as such is willing to take the hits for the team.

AnyWay, this week its the MEGAS!!!! Woooo!!!! I originally had a Mega Metagross, Mega Swampert and a Mega Sceptile, but then the Gen III remakes were announced....and I had to swap them out for others.

Mega Articuno
Type-Ice/Fairy

Description- Looks rather femminane and Humanoid like. Is about the size of an average adult female. It has solid ice blue eyes, and light blue lips. Has long Almost icicle like hair. What seems to be a Tiara of ice sits atop her head. Appears to be wearing a light blue dress that seems to blend in with the wind. HAs a rather royal and elegant look to her.

Ability- North wind: Brings the cold north wind to the Battle field.
(Detailed- As long as this Pokemon is in your party or on the feild, Any grass/water and bug type Pokemon that comes into to play gets a 2 stage speed drop. If it stays in play for 2 turns, it gets frozen. If a Flying Pokemon comes into play, it looses it flying typing. All Ice type moves have 100% freeze chance on all Pokemon EXCEPT Steel types,with which only have a 15 percent chance to freeze.)

Stats:

Hp-Drastic Incease
Att-Drastic Decrease
Def-Slight Increase
Sp.Att-Slight Increase
Sp.Def-Drastic Increase
Speed-Slight Decrease

Mega Moltres
Type-Fire/Fairy

Description-Looks rather femminane and Humanoid like. Is about the size of an average adult female. Has bright red eyes and long flowing red hair, that seems like flames. It seems to be covered by a short, strapless dress that appears to be made of flames that drift off into the wind. Is bare foot. Has a rather playfull look to it.

Ability- South Wind: Brings the Warm south wind to the Battle Field.
(Detailed- As long as this Pokemon is in your party or on the feild, Any Ice type Pokemon get a 2 stage drop to there Def and Sp.Def. If they stay in play for 2 turns, they get a 4 stage drop to there Def and Sp.Def. All Fire type moves have a 100 Percent chance to burn.)

Stats:

Hp-Slight Decrease
Att-Slght Increase
Def-N/A
Sp.Att-Drastic Increase
Sp.Def-N/A
Speed-Drastic Increase

Mega Zapdos
Electric/Fairy

Description- Looks rather femminane and Humanoid like. Is about the size of an average adult female. Has bright Yellow eyes, and blonde hair. More or less seems to be covered a single Ribbon of white fabric that trails in the wind. Is holding a thunderbolt like sword in her left hand that is laid across her mid section. Her feet are bareless. Has a mix of a calm and feirce like look to her.

Ability- Storm Winds: Brings the storms of the East and West into battle.
(Detailed-As long as this Pokemon is in your party or on the feild, All water and elecric type moves are 100% acurrate, and gain 30BP if there Base Power is 60BP or Below. Water Pokemon get a 2 stage increase to speed, while electric Pokemon get a 3 stage increase to their Sp.Att. All Fire, grass and Flying types get a 2 stage drop to speed. Flying Pokemon lose there Flying typing, but also heal 1/8 of there Current Hp per turn.)

Stats:

Hp-Slight Decrease
Att-N/A
Def-Slight increase
Sp.Att-Slight Increase
Sp.Def-N/A
Speed-Drastic Increase

Mega Pidgeot
Flying

Description- Is about the size of the legendary Birds. Keeps its color scheme. The feathers on its head are longer and more ribbon like. Its talons are longer and sharper. Tail feathers are longer as well. Beak is a little bigger and more pronounced. Its wings look to be more powerfull. Tips have a little bit of red.

Ability- Stain Wings: Slight chance for moves to cause damage over time.
(Detailed- All of this Pokemon's moves have a 10 percent chance to cause the target pokemon to Lose 10 Hp per turn as long as it remains on the battlefeild. Moves that involves the wings (Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Sky Attack) Have a 20 percent chance instead.)

Stats:

Hp-N/A
Att-Drastic Increase
Def-slight Increase
Sp.Att-Slight Decrease
Sp.Def-Slight Decrease
Speed-Slight Increase

Mega Infernape
Fire/Fighting

Description-Is twice its normal size.Its face is bigger and more "ape" Like. Its Eyes are red, and its face seems to be contorted in anger.Its body is more muscular, but still looks lean and fast. Veins of bulging muscle can be seen over its arms and chest. Arms are triple what they orginally are. Its legs seem to be soley made of fire, and seems to be hunched over, its arms supporting it more than its legs.

Ability- Relentless rage: Its over whleming power is uncontrollable.
(Detailed- This Pokemon Att and Sp.Att are pushed past there maximum allowable limits. The pokemon enters the "uncontrollabe" status and will attack ANYTHING {in triple and double battles will even attack its allies}. There is a 30 percent chance this pokemon will take HALF the damage it deals to its opponent.)

Stats:

Hp-N/A
Att-Drastic Increase
Def-Drastic Decrease
Sp.Att-Drastic Increase
Sp.Def-Drastic Decrease
Speed-Drastic Increase

Mega Golem
Rock/Dragon

Description-Its main Body is a GIANT Asteroid Dark brownish black in color And more Oval in shape. Its supported by 2 pairs of very thick, yet stubby legs. It has three long necks that look someone pushed molten rock through a Play-Doh Machince. Each Neck ends With a Bigger Version of Golem's Head. Has No Noticable tail.

Ability- Apocolyimapct: Boosts Giga Impacts Damage to astronomical lvls.
(Detailed- Giga Impacts Base Power is now 1000. This move is not affected by Protect, Subsitute, Kings Sheild, Mat Block, Wide Guard, Impervious, Sturdy, Focus Sash or Focus Band. All Pokemon ON THE FEILD (OTHER THAN GHOST TYPES) Are instantly ko'ed due to the SHEER POWER. Mega Golem is also Koed.)

Stats:

Hp-Slight Increase
Att-Slight Increase
Def-Drastic Increase
Sp.Def-N/A
Sp.Def-Slight Increase
Speed-Drastic Decrease

Mega Typhlosion
Fire/Electric

Description-Is about twice its normal size. The Blue on its back is a brighter shade, The flames on its shoulders are also bigger and brighter with blue arks of electricity. Its ears are a little bigger and more trinaglar in shape. Arms are a little longer than normal.

Ability-Plasma: Increases effect and power of plasma.
(Detailed- This Pokemon Fire type moves have an increased chacne to burn and a 20 percent chance to cause paralysis. This Pokemon's Electric type attacks have an increased chance to cause paralysis and have a 20 percent chance to burn. This Pokemon Normal type Attacks become the electric type.)

Stats:

Hp-N/A
Att-Slight Increase
Def-N/A
Sp.Att-Drastic Increase
Sp.Def-Slight Increase
Speed-Slight Increase

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:10 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Nothing really interesting this week, just a short new item list. I have started work on the walk-through, though its coming rather slowly. (Currently have some stuff on my mind, so Im not writing stuff down as much as Id like to). Next week will be the new move list, then the week after will be the start of the walk-through (Hopefully).

I wont be adding an updated TM/ HM list this time, mainly cause it wont be changed drastically enough to warrant its own post.

Articunonite
Hold Item

Description-An Item to be held by Articuno to allow it to Mega Evolve.

Moltresnite
Hold Item

Description-An Item to be held by Moltres to allow it to Mega Evolve.

Zapdosnite
Hold Item

Description-An Item to be held by Zapdos to allow it to Mega Evolve.

Pidgeotnite
Hold Item

Description-An Item to be held by Pidgeot to allow it to Mega Evolve.

Infernapenite
HOld Item

Description-An Item to be held by Infernape to allow it to Mega Evolve.

Frost stone
Useable Item

Description-A strange stone that causes certain Pokemon to Evolve.

Fancy Hat
Hold Item

Description- A Rather Fancy Hat that distracts the opponents Pokemon.
(Detailed-A very fancy hat that distracts the Opponents Pokemon. Has a 15% chance to cause the opponents Pokemon to out right miss its attack.)

Resistance Policy
Hold Item

Description-A Hold item that raises Def and Sp.Def when hit by a resisted move. One time use.
(Detailed- When this pokemon is hit by a move that it resists, its Def and Sp.Def is raised by 2 stages. Useable once.)

Ski-goggles
Hold Item

Description- Increases the Pokemon's Resistance to Ice type Attacks.
(Detailed- Decereases the Power of The Opponents Ice type Attacks by 10%. This Pokemon is also unaffected by Hail.)

Amplifier
Hold Item

Description- Increases the power of Sound based attacks.
(Detailed-Sound Based Attacks gets a 20% Increase in Power.)

Lock Ball
Useable

Description- A Pokeball that locks upon closing.
(Detailed- A Pokeball that locks upon closing, making it tougher for Pokemon to escape. The lower the Pokemon's Att Stat, the easier it is to catch.)

Type Ball
Useable

Description-A Pokeball with a higher catch rate if the Pokemon's types match.
(Detailed- If the Pokemon on the feild share a type, the Pokeball has an increased chance (~25% greater) of catching the target pokemon.)

Golemite
Hold Item

Description-Is used to Mega Evolve Golem.

Typhlosionite
Hold Item

Description- USed to Mega Evolve Typhlosion.

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:13 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This week is the new move list, Ooooooooo!

Electro-Whip

Electric, Physical, Single, 75Bp, 80Acc, 25PP

Description- A whip of electricty is used to attack the target.
[Detailed-The user makes a whip out of electricity to physically attack the target.]

Delayed Fire

Fire, Special, Multiple, 50Bp, 100Acc, 20PP

Description- The user starts a Fire that doesnt do damage till 2 turns later.
[Detailed- The user starts a fire under up to 2 opponents, after two turns the damage is delt. If during those two turns, you use tailwind, the damage will be doubled.]

Rocklistic

Rock, Physical, Single, 100Bp, 70Acc, 15PP

Description- Launches a large boulder at the target and Super Sonic Speeds.
[Detailed- The user aims a Giant boulder at the target then launches it at the target at Super sonic speeds. Due to the weight of the rock it is hard to aim.]

Bunker

Steel, Other, User, 30PP

Description-Bunkers down to greatly increase the defeneses.
[Detailed- The user hunkers down, cutting its speed in half, and doubles its Def and Sp.Def.]

Ice scythe

Ice, Physical, Single, 100Bp, 80Acc, 15PP

Description- Attacks with an Ice made of Scythe. Chance to Freeze, or cause Frostbite.
[Detailed- The user attacks with a scythe made from ice to deal Damage. It has a high chance to freeze (~25%) but a Greater chance to cause the Frost Bite status {When ever the Pokemon Affected with Frost Bite is hit by and Ice type Attack, it takes 10% more Damage. To remove this status the Pokemon must be hit with a Fire type Attack, which still does Damage} **If hit by Will-O-Wisp, the status is also removed, but the Pokemon DOES NOT get burned**]

Gyser[b]

Water, Special, Single, 75Bp, 100Acc, 25PP

Description-Launches the target into the air witha force of water from underneath.
[Detailed- The user launchs the Target into the air with a jet of water from underneath. The Target opponent would then be unable to attack next turn (due to being in the air, will also be untargetable for attack). On the next turn, the target opponent will return to the ground. This point is when damage is calculated.]

[b]Phantom Slap

Ghost, Special, Single, 30Bp, 100Acc, 30PP

Description-The Target Pokemon is slapped by a phantom hand.
[Detailed- The user slaps the target Pokemon with a Phantom hand. This Attack hits through Protect, Substitue, King Sheild (The effect of lowering the attack of the attacking pokemon does not activate), Spikey Sheild, and Mat Block.]

Sinkhole[b]

Ground, Physical, Multiple, 100Bp, 75Acc, 15PP

Description- Opens a huge hole underneath the target, making them unabe to switch out.
[Detailed- The user creates a Giant Sinkhole on the feild Damaging foe and ally. The Sinkhole also makes all Pokemon (minus the user) unable to switch out (also effects U-Turn, Volt switch and Baton PAss). Flying or Pokemon With levitate are Unaffected by this move.]

[b]Slight of hand

Psychic, Special, Single, ??BP, 100Acc, 20PP

Description-Uses a slight of hand trick to cause Damage.
[Detailed- Using a slight of hand trick the user damages the target opponent wih its own item. The type of item determines the Base Power and any side effects:

(Examples):
-If the target is holding a berry- 30BP and the user, of slight of hand, uses the effect of the berry.
-If the target is holdind a Flame or toxic orb- 75 Bp and this attack changes to Fire (for flame orb) or poison (for toxic orb).
-If the target is holding a Life Orb- 80Bp and the holder of the item still takes damage but its Attacks BP is reduced by 10% (does not stack with itself).
-If the target is holding a Mega Stone- 100Bp and the Pokemon cant Mega Evolve that turn. The user also needs to recharge.
-If the Target is holding an Assault vest- 30Bp and the Pokemon's def drops 3 stages.]

Grass Missile

Grass, Special, Single, 40Bp, 100Acc, 30PP

Descripton- Moves first. Launches razor sharp blades of grass at the opponet.
[Detailed- The user gains priorirty and attacks first as the user launches razor sharp blades of grass at the target.]

Assassian's Mind

Dark, Other, User, 25PP

Description-Incrases the Pokemon's Attacking instincts to strike fast and hard.
[Detailed- The users Speed, Attack and Critical Hit Chance are raised by one Stage.]

Dragon's Awakening

Dragon, Other, User, 5PP

Description- Awakens the Dragons Full Power.
[Detailed- The User awakens it full powers as a Dragon, maxing out Att, Sp.Att and Speed. The user also becomes immune to all Status effects {EXCEPT SLEEP}. If this move is used when the User is Asleep, the user will wake up. Fairy Type Attacks that target this Pokemon, have the BP of there moves increased by 10 percent.]

All-In

Fighting, Physical, Single, 150BP, 50Acc, 5PP

Description-The user puts all that it has into one last punch.
[Detailed- This move can only be used when this Pokemon's Health is at 50% or lower. The user puts all that it has into one final Punch. All of the users stats are lowered by two stages, wether this move hits or not.]

Fairy Sphere

Fairy, Other, User, 25PP

Description- The user surrounds itself in a mysterious Orb to protect itself.
[Detailed- The user surounds itself using a mysterious energy. The user cannot be affected by Status Conditions, All damage is cut by 1/4, and the user heals 25HP per turn. The effects last for 5 turns. Theses effects can bt baton passed.]

Jaw Lock

Bug, Physical, single, 60BP, 100Acc, 20PP

Description- The user bites the opponent to attach itself to them.
[Detailed- The user attacks the target with its large jaws, clamping itself onto the opponent and locking its jaws so it cant be removed. Neither the user nor the target is able to switch out (includes forced switchs and baton pass) for 5 turns.]

Polution

Poison, Special, multiple, 60BP, 95Acc, 25PP

Description-The target spreads around polution to do damage.
[Detailed- The user spreads polution around to cause damage. If the target(s) are Flying, Grass, Bug or Water, the Base power of this move is 80 instead of 60.]

Solar Flare

Fire, Special. multiple, 150BP, 65Acc, 10PP

Description-Launches a wave of flame as hot as the Sun.
[Detailed- Launches a wave of Flame that is as hot as the heat of the sun at target opponents. Has a 100% chance to burn. Thaws any pokemon with the Frozen status.]

E.M.P Burst

Electric, Special, Mulitple, 75BP, 100Acc, 15PP

Description-Launches an E.M.P Burst to cause damage.
[Detailed- The user emits and E.M.P Burst to cause Damage to the Opponent. If the Target(s) are steel typed, the Base Power of the move is Doubled.]

Banisher Fist

Fighting, Physical, Single, 75Bp, 100Acc, 30PP

Description-A unique move that only hits Ghost and Darks types.
[Detailed-A unique fighting move in the fact that it only hits Dark and ghost types.]

Ice Wisp

Ice,Special, Multiple, 60Bp, 75Acc, 20PP

Description- A light cold breeze is used to damage the Foe.
[Detailed- A cold breeze filled with little ice crystals is used to damage the foe. Has a slight chance(25%) to lower the target(s) accuracy by 1 stage.)

Iced Spikes

Ice, other, multiple, 20PP

Description- The user lays frozen spikes on the feild to due damage.
[Detailed- The user lays a layer of frozen spikes on the opposite side of the feild (maximum of two layers). Whenever a Pokemon switches in it takes 1/8 damage, and an additionl 1/16 for each extra layer. If the Pokemon is a Grass or Bug type they are Frozen upon touching. Stacks with Spikes and Stealth Rock, but DOES NOT stack with Toxic Spikes.]

Savage Pollen

Grass, Special, multiple, 90BP, 75Acc, 20PP

Description-A large amount of Pollen is realsed to cause damage.
[Detailed- The user realeases a large amount of Pollen to cause Damage to the enemy and allys. Does Not affect Grass types, and instead raises there speed by 1 stage.]

Slab Slam

Rock, Physical, Muliple, 100BP, 100Ac, 20PP

Description- Hits the targets with a large Rock slab.
[Detailed- The user liftd a Giant Rock slab and slams it down on the Opponents. Does not Affect Ghost type Pokemon.]

Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:32 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alright, so Today is the first Day of the Walkthrough! I hope your all excited to start your Journey into the Omnia Region!

THE OPENING SCENCES

So for the opening cinimatics, You will see a trainer laying on a hill with a few of his/hger Pokemon. Theres a few grass blades swaying indicating there is a light breeze. The wind will suddenly stop as the three legnedary Bird Pokemon Fly past you. There will be a bright light and the trainer sits up straight, rubs their eyes in a "OMG! I CANT BELEIVE MY EYES" Kind of way and chases off after them with his/her Pokemon in hot pursuit. Then a few battle images from the gym leaders will flash across the screen which will lead into the start Screen.

Insert the usual Proffessor intrduction here

Town of 4 Paths

After going through the usual Proffesor intro, youll wake up in your home town, Town of 4 paths. So called so cause 4 paths intercept in the small town. Theres your house, your neighbors house and a Pokemon Center. The two houses are EXACTLY the same in both the interior and exterior. The Pokeon Center is a Little fancier than normal, but we'll get to that later....

~~Town of 4 Paths: Your House~~

ANYWAYS! The game will load ito your room as your char is runing around in a frantic motion.

Mom- Hurry up dear! We have to get going if you want to meet the proffesor!

After a few more moments of frantic running, your chair will go down the stairs to meet your mom.....Who just so happens to be the towns Nurse Joy. Yes. Nurse Joy is your mom. Lets wait a few moments for that to sink in..... Okay.

Mom- Come on sweetie, your Dads at the Pokemon center with the Proffesor.

Your mom will walk out the door and you'll follow.....

~~Town of 4 Paths: The Pokemon Center~~

The Pokemon center is located in what is considered the middle of the town. ITs bigger than the a normal Pokemon Center for a few reasons. One, is that since the town is very remote, it was decided that this Pkemon center will a Major Pokemon Hopsital, since it would take to long to transport the Pokemon else where.

Second is that it also houses a 3 Star Motel (The 4 Beds), a 3 star truck-stop like restaurant (The 4 Wheels), and a Souvenior Shop.

The center still retains its normal Pokemon center/Pokemart functions.

You and your Mom will enter the Pokemon Center on the main floor. Its rather spacious and looks very relaxed with lots of plants, chairs and a small water fountain in the Middle. In front of the WAter Fountain will be your Dad and the Proffesor.

Proffesor Maple-So Brock, when do I get to meet him/her (depending on your gender)?

**Also Yes, Brock is your Father. As in BROCK from the POkemon Series. This might take some time to sink in.**

Mom-Where here Sweetie! And Hello Proffesor Maple, its been some time since we last saw you.

An Exclamation point will appear above both of there heads. They will both turn to your direction and the Proffesor will run up to you.

Proffesor Maple- (insert your name here)! Its so good to meet you! Your father here has told me so much about you. Put er there!

The Proffesor will shake your hand, and you will jump and take little jump back, as the Prossefor burts out laughing.

Brock-Haha. And thats why he's also called the Pranking PRoffesor. Anyways, (insert your name here) YOur mother and I have been talking...and well we decided its time to let you go on your Pokemon Adventure. I remember when I used to travel and....

Mom-Flirt with every Nurse Joy you met?

An Exclamation point appears above Brock's head as he jumps and takes a few steps back.

Brock- Wha! N..N...No sweetie Pie! YOur the only one for me

**Insert usual Brock behavior here when NUrse Joy is within his vicinity**

Toxicroack (formerly Crogunk) will Pop out and Poison Jab his Side.

Brock- But..shes...my wife!! Im allowed too *passes out into usual heap*

Mom- Thank you Toxicroack. *giggle and happy sigh* He's still the same old, but thats why I love him!

Toxicroack- Croooooooooooo

Mom-Anyway's the Proffessor is here to give you your first Pokemon!

Proffesor Maple- That's right! Ive brought 3 Pokemon with me. Go ahead and choose whichever on you like!

The Proffesor pulls out a table from his lab coat and put three Pokeballs on the table.

The Pokeball in the Middle will contain Smoldaf, The Fire type Starter. The Pokeball to the left will contain Stickling, The Grass type Starter. Finally, the Pokeball on the Right will contain Tigaraval, the Water type starter. Walking up to each Pokeball and Pressing "A" will make the Proffesor tell what Pokemon it is, and then ask if thats the Pokemon you want to take. After choosing the Pokemon you wish you take....

Proffesor Maple- A Wonderfull choice, it seems the Pokemon already likes you!

Your Dad Finally recovers and jumps up.

Brock- I think now is a Great time to refreash your memory on how Pokebattles work!

You and your Dad (Brock) will then engage in a Pokebattle, battling you with.....a lvl 100 Toxicroak. Thanks Dad for taking it easy..... However, Toxicroak will just sit there for a about 5-8 turns until he just leaves. After the battle.....

Brock-Well, I guess you get the basics behind it. Your pretty much set to go on your own adven.....

Proffesor Maple cuts your dad off.

Proffesor Maple- WAAAAAIT! Wait wait wait! Hold Da phone!!!!! (Insert your Name here) I have a favor to ask of you. The Omnia Region is a Big and vast place full of Many differnt types of Pokemon. My dream is to see every different type of Pokemon. UNfortuently, me being a Proffesor of Pokemon can Limit me. So this is what id like to ask of you. Here take this.

The Proffesor gives you a Pokedex!!

Proffesor Maple- This is a Pokedex. It lets you register alllllll the Pokemon you've ever seen. I want you to go out and see many different kinds of Pokemon and fill up the Omnia Pokedex for me!

Brock- To do that, youll also Need these.

You get 5 Pokeballs. YAY!

Mom- Also take these with you.

You get a pair of Running shoes and a Potion!!

Mom- Just Press the B Button and youll be able to run really fast. And the Potion to heal your Pokemon. And dont forget to heal your Pokemon, they are on this journey with you, so be sure to treat them well. Dont forget to take them to a Pokemon Center once in a while too.[i]

Brock-[i]When your ready to go stop by the house. Ill have something ready for you!

Your Mom and Brock walk off and the Proffessor stays with you for a moment.

Proffesor Maple- What your going on will be a long journey. You will discover things about yourself that you didnt know. Youll face many challenges as well. Just beleive in yourself and your Pokemon, and your path will open before you!

The Professor slaps youer back and your character jumps with an excamation point.

Proffesor Maple- Whoops, HAHA! Forgot to take this joy buzzer off. Anyways, youd better get going, your dad is waiting for you at home. Im off back to my lab!

The Proffesor runs out of the Pokemon Center and your now able to control your character, Whooooooo! Anyways, for now lets walk out of the Pokemon center and back to your House. Head down to exit the Pokemon Center, then Go left to your house. The Other house is to the right, but you cant go in ATM.

~~Town of four Paths, Your House~~

You go back home and your dad (Brock) is waiting for you!

Brock- Here, takes this with you! It'll be very usefull on your journey

You get the Poke-watch!

Brock-The Poke-watch is a device that lets you store a Bunch of Poke-Apps! It already has the Town Map App installed on it!

**To use the map , cycle through the Bottom Screen of the Ds till you get to the Map. Currently there is only the Time/Date and Map App.**

After you get the Poke-watch go outside and get ready for your adventure!! Currently only the western road is open to you, the other three are currently blocked off. If you try to go off in one of the other directions, Brock will run out to you and say..

Brock-That way is a little too difficult right now, why dont you go west?

So WESTWARD BOUND WE GO!!!

Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Time for the next section of walk-through! Woot! This is a short section though, but still a section!

Route 1: West

Welcome to Route 1: West. This area is Rather Flat, along both sides of the road are Grass patches. You'll be able to find a Few Pokemon along this route:

~~Route 1: West Pokemon~~

-Smolderbud| lvl 2-3| Stun Spore| Anytime| Uncommon

-Gruby| lvl 2-4| Bug Bite, Defense Curl| Anytime| Common

-Starly| lvl 2-4| Tackle, Growl| Anytime| Common

There's one Trainer here. He's on the right side of the Path doing a Rather Large loop.

~----~

Little Kid (male)- Oh wow, you have a Pokemon Too? We should battle![i]

Pokemon:

Starly| lvl 3| Tackle, Growl

Winning Phrase-[i]YAY! IMMA POKEMON MASTER!

Losing Phrase-WAAAAH! MEANIE!

~----~

Continue going west till you get to the small village of Underidge

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next