It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Not complaining but... 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I liked the idea of traveling to other regions. Makes me wonder if Nintendo should make that a feature in their next game(ex Traveling from Kalos to Hoenn in Pokemon Z or the next game to feature Kalos). Let me know what other region(s) you would like to visit in the future games.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:45 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I would like to see an online MMO mash up of ALL regions and ALL the pokemon. THAT would be an interesting pokemon game to play.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:15 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Would be nice for people who enjoy MMOs but make the MMOs optional ingame Nintendo. Personally I'd rather focus on getting all 8 regional badges. But thats my opinion and I respect your opinions.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:47 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Well that's what I mean though. Travelling through all the regions to get the badges and then being able to partake in tournaments specific to each regions that have different rule-sets (IE Mono type teams, Dual type teams, Rocket teams and other variants such as Ubers, OU, UU and such) giving an easy build up to the high tier meta to introduce more people into competitive game play. That way you could still travel around, catch Pokemon, do all the regular stuff in the games as well as travel to all the regions (Maybe you could mount your Pokemon and fly rather than cycling or walking?) and all that. That way you don't lose that traditional Pokemon experience and present a bunch of new ones.

Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

This is just my opinion but they could make it so if you wanted to use a new team you send all your current Pokemon(except 1 you want to keep traveling with) to the place where you got your starter(like what Ash did when he wanted to take only Pikachu to Hoenn) then travel catching new Pokemon to use and enjoy raising them. Also a mono run/nuzlocke of the entire game would be nearly impossible due to almost overwhelmingly powerful trainers in the Pokemon League.

Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]